Thoughts ?
wooooooow

Potosi, MO

#3 Mar 9, 2012
Cortney Noel & chasity stivers
The Invisible Man

Roundhead, OH

#4 Mar 10, 2012
Cortney is a chamillion chick, sometimes she looks good and sometimes she ugly as shit. Chasity is cute and I don't think she should be with Crider. (yeah, I'm hatin') If you talk to someone who likes Cortney they'll say something bad about Chasity and it's the same the other way around. I just think that they need to fight and get on with their lives instead of wasting away on some drama bullshit.
wtf

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2012
Cortney is gorgeous & shes one of the sweetest people i know.
nasty

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2012
They both sleep around and are nasty!!! They are young and have been with more people then need be and they think its cute.
truth

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2012
They're awesome if you respect girls who are nothing but trash and represent everything wrong with growing generations but then again they're still young they're parents should intervene before they become just another statistic in line at the welfare office with five kids
ShadowSpeaker

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Mar 31, 2012
I've been around Chasity and she's cool. I don't know much about Cortney. BUT people need to back up and leave them both alone. I'm tired of hearing about these two and how they're so horrible. If you look at it from my POV, the people talking shit aren't doing anything but wasting their time by talking about them. If you have a problem with them then take it up with them and STFU! Damn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John backer 3 hr desarae 7
Annette Clemons 4 hr local 2
I need help 6 hr Brittany 2
Shannon Edwards 15 hr Lowlife 3
Shay and jt mccoy (Aug '15) 18 hr Cassidee 90
hospital 20 hr interesting 6
Tiffany miller 22 hr mikey 4

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance