Next Last
cookie

Greenfield, OH

#1 Oct 4, 2013
Anyone know him?
Doug

Canton, OH

#2 Oct 4, 2013
Yea his whole family is a bunch of piece of shit liars and thieves do not let him near you unless you want robbed!
Kiesha

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Oct 6, 2013
Yeah, they are not the best people in the world..Stuckey is a liar, a user, and a low-life. And his mother, omg...what a skank!!
Wendy

Wilmington, OH

#4 Nov 20, 2013
Kiesha wrote:
Yeah, they are not the best people in the world..Stuckey is a liar, a user, and a low-life. And his mother, omg...what a skank!!
Then obviously you don't know any of us.As long as you are placing negative comments about us on here..at least you are leaving others alone..
R Marsh

Wilmington, OH

#5 Nov 20, 2013
cookie wrote:
Anyone know him?
He is a 20 yr old male. Graduated from Hillsboro High School in 2012. Plays Semi Pro Football for Jacksonville Silver Hawks. Has a full time job. What else do you need to know.
TammyLynn

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Nov 20, 2013
Kiesha wrote:
Yes they aren't the best people in the world..and his mother always seems to have a sick fixation with the girls he dates..kinda creepy I think..And as far as I know, Stuckey is not a member of the semi-pro team, thought he got cut..but who cares, he ain't around here anymore, getting others in trouble..so yippee...
Michael stuckey

Troy, OH

#7 Nov 20, 2013
Just so everyone know I am a player on the Jackson silver hawks we have a team web site if you would like to see. And I'm still around anyone else wanna comment ? I work full time have my own car. Better than most low-life's in Hillsboro
AndICareWhy

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Nov 21, 2013
Michael stuckey wrote:
Just so everyone know I am a player on the Jackson silver hawks we have a team web site if you would like to see. And I'm still around anyone else wanna comment ? I work full time have my own car. Better than most low-life's in Hillsboro
Ummm and we care, WHY?? When you go professional, then we will see how special you are...and quit a few youths have gotten away from Hillsboro...I am in med school and am doing just fine...
KKA

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Nov 21, 2013
Well watched the whole 8 minute video of the signing of the Silverhawks, no mention of you...You must be on the benchwarmers..
Michael s

Troy, OH

#10 Nov 21, 2013
Better than what anyone else is doing as a matter of fact what are you doing kka? And I have no re done my contract yet this year pretty bad that all you guys can do is sit here and trash talk about something you don't know about. So all of you can go suck a big one and stop being scared and message me on Fb and stop hiding behind a fake name
Michael s

Troy, OH

#11 Nov 21, 2013
FYI I'm signing a contract tomorrow bet you feel retarded
KKA

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Nov 22, 2013
Lol okay..woot woot you are winner...Charlie Sheen
Really

Dayton, OH

#13 Nov 22, 2013
KKA wrote:
Lol okay..woot woot you are winner...Charlie Sheen
What in the hell is wrong with you?? Is it any of your business what this kid does. Geez for once can't you keep you thoughts to yourself. Atleast he's trying to do what he likes. Thats probably a lot more than you can say for yourself!!! Seriously if that's the only thing you can say about the stuckey family then damn I'm pretty sure that's saying something. Atleast they aren't shovin needles in their arms or cooking meth. Get a life chick and move on. keep up the good work Mike. Im proud of you...
whoop

Xenia, OH

#14 Nov 22, 2013
I do not personally know this youg man. However if hes not pushing needles and living off the system I applaud you!! Good luck with your future! I wish you nothing but great outcomes. Remind yourself to always look up when down. Jealousy will always be present so will greed. You must avoid. Best of luck in your journey Mr Stuckey!!
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the hell is wrong with you?? Is it any of your business what this kid does. Geez for once can't you keep you thoughts to yourself. Atleast he's trying to do what he likes. Thats probably a lot more than you can say for yourself!!! Seriously if that's the only thing you can say about the stuckey family then damn I'm pretty sure that's saying something. Atleast they aren't shovin needles in their arms or cooking meth. Get a life chick and move on. keep up the good work Mike. Im proud of you...
Michael s

Troy, OH

#15 Nov 22, 2013
You made a big deal about how I'm not on the team dummy and thank you to the last two that posted on here you guys are right haters is what's going to provale me too do my best so I'm glad haters are around
Michael s

Troy, OH

#16 Nov 22, 2013
And learn proper English it's you are a winner not you are winner dummy
KKA

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Nov 22, 2013
Sweetie the spelling is prevail...
Michael s

Wilmington, OH

#18 Nov 22, 2013
At least I know your a girl now. And 2 my was a miss spelling not improper grammar.
I know this dude

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Nov 24, 2013
This man wanna act hard like he somebody and he is full of shit, he uses and abuses woman like toilet paper he aint got a pot to piss in - just a junk ass car. He act like his chic is hott but she noting but another trailer trash hoe from the projects. Man u keep an acting cuz u might get better luck as an actor than football what joke man.
Michael stuckey

Ray, OH

#20 Nov 29, 2013
Why don't you message me and tell me buddy. And what women have I ever hit? And let me guess this cat is probably little ole James. And it's not a shitty car buddy it's a shitty truck get it right and it's funny how you wanna bring football into it I don't see you doing anything. And I've never laid my hands on a women so try again. All you fakes out here to scared to say your name you all pathetic little low life's of Hillsboro that are hatin on the ones that are actually going to get out of this place sorry no teeth the jokes on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney Brown 12 hr Micheal 3
The Lies of science Sat Glory 5
Surveyors Engineers Train Railways Flat Earth Sat FlatShot 1
u.s. navy proves earth is flat Sat FlatShot 1
great day to be a bungle fan Sat Who Gay 4
Cindy weinsheimer Sat Kitreenuh 7
Kristina Hauptmann and Travis Gibson Fri Beth 4

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance