tapped my (legitimate legal) BUSINESS...

tapped my (legitimate legal) BUSINESS cell phone

Posted in the Hillsboro Forum

OTBComputer Solutions

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Well I came to rocky fork area and am doing some desktop computer repair Ms. McKenzie on dundee rd simple yet honest work she needs a power supply replaced and wants a few upgrades to her desktop. Well since the job for her has begun my cell phone (Business Only) has over 6 different signs of being tapped 1. THE BATTERY GETS HOT DURING NORMAL USE 2. APPLICATIONS OPEN BY THEM SELVES 3. BATTERY DRAINS MORE QUICKLY THAN NORMAL. 3. DURING PHONE CALLS YOU HEAR ECHOING, STATIC, OTHER CONVERSATIONS, ECT... 4. PHONE LIGHTS UP ALL BY IT'S SELF JUST SITTING ON DESK,
OTBComputer Solutions

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 24, 2012
PHONE FREEZES A LOT MORE THEN IT EVER HAS. 6. SCREEN ACTS UP (TOUCH PHONE ANDROID} WHEN TRING TO SCROL THRU WEB PAGES. I am going to seek legal consultiation about these issues so if any one else may be having theese problems post it after I seek consultiation and take my phone to a trusted business friend who deals with cell phone flashing them/repairing them. I will check this post for replies and let people know what information / legal recourse I/you may have if this has happened to me/you
woohoo

United States

#3 Aug 25, 2012
What is the point of this post? You think your phone is tapped just because you went to Rocky Fork? Maybe the peacocks did it!

Since: Mar 12

Greenfield, OH

#4 Aug 25, 2012
OTBComputer Solutions wrote:
PHONE FREEZES A LOT MORE THEN IT EVER HAS. 6. SCREEN ACTS UP (TOUCH PHONE ANDROID} WHEN TRING TO SCROL THRU WEB PAGES. I am going to seek legal consultiation about these issues so if any one else may be having theese problems post it after I seek consultiation and take my phone to a trusted business friend who deals with cell phone flashing them/repairing them. I will check this post for replies and let people know what information / legal recourse I/you may have if this has happened to me/you
Maybe your phone is just crap and you need a new one.
ehow

West Union, OH

#5 Aug 25, 2012
How to Know If Your Cell Phone Has Been Bugged

By eHow Contributor, last updated November 02, 2011

Avoid being spied on -- watch for spyware signs on your cell phone.

Using a cell phone today is not as safe as we all would hope. Your personal information, your conversations and your text messages could be hacked into and downloaded by anyone. Spyware for cell phones is so common, all you need is an Internet connection. Knowing the signs of what to look for can help you know when it is time to get a new cell phone.

Other People Are Reading
How to Find Out if a Mobile Phone Is Tapped
How to Know If a Cell Is Tapped
Instructions

Pay attention to how your cell phone sounds. Question if you hear strange noises in the background of your conversations, such as clicking, echoing of people's voices (either your own or the person you are speaking with) or noises that are similar to white noise.

Get your cell phone checked out if it lights up on its own when it is not in use. Also have it checked if it turns on and off by itself.

Check the temperature of your cell phone and its battery. If either component feels abnormally hot to the touch, you might have spyware running in the background.

Pay close attention to your cell phone bill. You might receive charges for double, sometimes triple, the amount of texts and calls you actually made. The cause? The spyware is sending your phone's activity to third party numbers and websites where someone is downloading your information.

Tips & Warnings

Be safe and take your cell phone to an expert if you suspect it is infected with spyware. The expert can tell you if your phone can be cleaned of the downloaded software, or if you are better suited to purchase an entirely new cell phone.

Never leave your cell phone out in the open or lend it to someone. It only takes a few minutes to download spyware onto your phone.
Anonymous

Dayton, OH

#6 Sep 29, 2012
i kno the mckenzie well and honestly if you was involved with them for some time then i would not doubt your phone to be tapped...i have went thru over six cell phones in the past several months because of the things you said your phone started doin. if it wasnt for the fact that i hate to go out alone or just get stuck somewhere from some unlucky happening i wouldnt even bother to carry the damn thing but yes i wouldnt doubt if you had any dealings with nina or mikey or any of them as a matter of fact that your phone is tapped. you said something about legal rights and such...what all can i do and what all can they do about what they already could have if they have had it tapped..and how do i find out for sure?
blahh

Washington Court House, OH

#7 Oct 3, 2012
yea thats rocky fork 4 u. i dont hear much good coming from that place
mandy

UK

#8 Jun 24, 2013
If you serously think your android mobiles been hacked! Take it to the police,they deal with it and theyl most probably catch them.If your android lights up random its most often apps updating and running or signal changes.The police will want a full story off you do this as its taken very serous.Never have an android mobile without a security app! Dont keep personal bank details on it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillsboro Fire Chief 1 min Strange 32
guess who gets out of prison in a month? 1 hr Tyrese 8
Jim Goolsby (Jun '14) 3 hr Joe 6
Mad Mothers Against Drugs 4 hr theWatcher 114
carrie at flagway in hillsboro 13 hr Chris 8
Grace workman 15 hr By stander 11
not all cops are bad 23 hr Unlucky 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages