Bikini models wanted for new photogra...

Bikini models wanted for new photographer. $30.00/hr.

Posted in the Hillsboro Forum

photographer

Xenia, OH

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Young? Energetic? Fun? Like to get paid? If that sounds like you then congratulations because you are perfect for this gig! I'm a photographer who has just moved to the Cincinnati area and I'm looking to build a name for myself here. To do that I need to build a portfolio and thats where you come in. If accepted, you would come to my studio (legit studio, not some creepy living room in a trailer) and take some bikini shots. I'm big on nature pics and would love to do that too if weather permits. You WILL NOT be asked to pose nude. Implied nudity (top off but hand covering brest) is fine if you are comfortable with that. Pay is based on experience but you need none to get this job. Base pay is $30.00 an hour and goes up from there. If interested send me an email with your name, age, and a few pics of yourself.
photographer

Xenia, OH

#2 Sep 5, 2012
email: [email protected]
whatev

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2012
seems strange
Stink Foot

Springfield, NJ

#5 Sep 9, 2012
If you're posting it on topix, it must be legit.

Get a clue, moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clowns 6 min Bill714 4
Karen Croghan 1 hr big stiffy 2
P55 Gang (Apr '12) 1 hr real p55man 453
Rapeist in Hillsbori 17 hr FedUp 51
lets get drunk 17 hr brittney 2
School Call 9/28 21 hr Yep 2
News Ohio comedian mayor facing civil lawsuit, inves... (Dec '15) Fri Hillsboro Ohio 106

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages