k2 weed sold to minors at Sunoco behi...

k2 weed sold to minors at Sunoco behind Laurels

Posted in the Hillsboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rat

Whiting, IN

#1 Mar 7, 2012
The Arab guy keeps it hidden under counter.
bleh

Washington Court House, OH

#2 Mar 9, 2012
that name suits you well
gimme abreak

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Mar 9, 2012
Rat wrote:
The Arab guy keeps it hidden under counter.
If you were busy minding your own business you wouldn't have time to mind mine!
darkhairedbeauty

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 13, 2012
Why hasn't he been Busted?
who cares

United States

#5 Mar 13, 2012
It i legal to sale k2 but not to minors so he will probly get caught or not personally i dnt think k2 will hurt them any at leadt they are not out shooting up heroin or meth!!!! Just saying
iknow

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 13, 2012
For starters, it's not even called "K2", that stuff was banned last year, it's been reformulated twice and is not reffered to as 'herbal sachet', meaning it is not to be burned (Of course we all know it is smoked, but in order for it to still be legal, it has to be marketed this way).

There have been a lot of rumors circulating in the Hillsboro area that the incense has been sold to minors, there have also been rumors that they are still selling the non-reforumlated substance because they can get it a lot cheaper, yet that is illegal.

If you want to find it somewhere legit, go to Video Alley in Bainbridge, all of their stuff is lab tested and 100% legal.
iknow

Columbus, OH

#7 Mar 13, 2012
Typo: I meant "now" referred to herbal sachet, not "not".
bleh

#8 Mar 21, 2012
how much does it cost there?

Since: Jul 11

seattle,wash.

#9 Mar 31, 2012
who cares wrote:
It i legal to sale k2 but not to minors so he will probly get caught or not personally i dnt think k2 will hurt them any at leadt they are not out shooting up heroin or meth!!!! Just saying
U don't THINK it will hurt them?
A--hole-U definitely don't THINK at all!
Research it!!!!Worse Than weed,,,,
Its banned....now.
thatsit

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Apr 1, 2012
It's only banned in towns that werent following the guidelines correctly.

Bainbridge has it 3grams 24.99, 1gram 12.99 on most Cloud 9 products and some others.
Fools

Maryland Heights, MO

#11 Apr 1, 2012
They don't sell that shit there anymore people time to move on and talk about something else.
max

Demotte, IN

#12 Apr 2, 2012
Your not up to date it was killing people so it was banned
tooth

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Apr 3, 2012
No it's not banned you idiot. Places that abide by the rules still sell it. Video Alley in Bainbridge and the Adult Store outside of Waverly on Rt. 23. Check your facts.
Stephanie

Dayton, OH

#14 Apr 4, 2012
People can do what they want. who cares.
Ahmed

Canton, NC

#15 Apr 4, 2012
I know not one winner who smokes the stuff.
bleh

#16 May 4, 2012
i know for a fact its still very easy to aquire (if you want to pay jacked up prices) and i dont think its as dangerous as the other crap around here kids were just being dumb and smoking a couple hundred bucks worth at once and going to the hospital ruining it for anyone who knows how to handle their crap
WHEREZ IT

Cincinnati, OH

#17 May 4, 2012
bleh wrote:
i know for a fact its still very easy to aquire (if you want to pay jacked up prices) and i dont think its as dangerous as the other crap around here kids were just being dumb and smoking a couple hundred bucks worth at once and going to the hospital ruining it for anyone who knows how to handle their crap
I cant find it anywhere.... Hillsboro, Greenfield, the lake... no where. I saw Sabina just got raided yesterday. Im sick of everyone telling me what's good for me. ITS MY DECISION NOT YOURS.... If I wanted a parent, I'd move back home!!! So if anyone knows where.... help pleez... And I don't need some self ritieous person telling me it's not good for me. I pay my own bills so butt out!!!!
WHEREZ IT

Cincinnati, OH

#18 May 4, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
People can do what they want. who cares.
thank you Stephanie.. live and let live..... I don't live on the system no one else pays my bills.. I dont need a "big brother" looking over my shoulder. They need to crack down on herion thats what is killing people!!!!
the voice

Dayton, OH

#19 May 7, 2012
lets run these frickin indians out of town, they are killin our kids sellin this crap, worse than the war, time to take a stand
bebop

Cincinnati, OH

#20 May 7, 2012
the voice wrote:
lets run these frickin indians out of town, they are killin our kids sellin this crap, worse than the war, time to take a stand
i second this these cats are gettin away with murder takin over all the gas stations and hotels gangin up on us and this government lettin them do it i say run im out of town and country

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronda lovedahl (Feb '17) 4 hr Sassy 71
Hillsboro Music Thread (Apr '13) 7 hr Musikologist 36
god is not real 8 hr ODIN 1
Is it true Bree Morgan got caught with meth and... 8 hr Lowlife 16
Is Hastings a white supremacist (Jun '15) 16 hr Pepe 145
Myeisha thomas also known as shay Thomas Sun White powder 20
Jacob Williamson Aka Theif Sat Done 3

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance