Hillsboro, OH

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Into drugs real bad is what's told by her Bro scotti
NO NAME

Hillsboro, OH

#5 Jan 18, 2013
ino wrote:
Into drugs real bad is what's told by her Bro scotti
Well if she has a brother scot, then its Riffee not Riffett. Her x-husband dies last year. yes she used to be into drugs real bad (dont know about now, havent seen her in a long time - I hope she cleaned up but... who knows) and her son sells too. there was a topic on him too... Karate Johnny.
duh

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Their is an angel riffitt and she has a brother scott...Angel Riffitt is not into drugs!!! She is a great person and a wonderful mother. But not to some guy named jonnie her son is just little. She doesnt even live around here any more! Get your shiĄ straight and stop spreading rumors! Geez!
Cockrottie Johnny

United States

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Man this guy is everywhere, just because he's a gay drug dealer, you should leave his Mommy out of it.
NO NAME

Hillsboro, OH

#8 Jan 22, 2013
duh wrote:
Their is an angel riffitt and she has a brother scott...Angel Riffitt is not into drugs!!! She is a great person and a wonderful mother. But not to some guy named jonnie her son is just little. She doesnt even live around here any more! Get your shiĄ straight and stop spreading rumors! Geez!

must be a different Angel from the one I know. The one i know is about 40~43 and her son is about 20 really blonde hair and skinny. She used to drive a really really big jeep and lived close to webster school. it would SUCK to have the same (almost same) name as someone like that!!
duh

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2013
NO NAME wrote:
<quoted text>
must be a different Angel from the one I know. The one i know is about 40~43 and her son is about 20 really blonde hair and skinny. She used to drive a really really big jeep and lived close to webster school. it would SUCK to have the same (almost same) name as someone like that!!
Yeah...in a town this size not good.
maximus

United States

#10 Jan 22, 2013
I know Angel Reffitt..she's a sexy blonde about 36 or so..definitely doesn't look it tho..usually u can tell if someone is a drug head by looking at them..she goes out with a guy 20 yrs older than her..Jim mootz but she's a great person..super personality...nothing bad to say here
linda

Wilmington, OH

#11 Jan 23, 2013
The Angel I know has 3 kids that are 18,11 ,and 7..she has never been a drug addict as far as I know..her brothers and 1 younger sister have had some issues..but havent we all?I can also tell u that she doesnt have a 20 yr old gay son...wtf did that come from..Just gos to show u that small towners get bored as hell with their own miserable lives that they need to talk shit about others..She doesnt live around here anymore and I can see why..
duh

United States

#12 Jan 23, 2013
linda wrote:
The Angel I know has 3 kids that are 18,11 ,and 7..she has never been a drug addict as far as I know..her brothers and 1 younger sister have had some issues..but havent we all?I can also tell u that she doesnt have a 20 yr old gay son...wtf did that come from..Just gos to show u that small towners get bored as hell with their own miserable lives that they need to talk shit about others..She doesnt live around here anymore and I can see why..
Amen
cwop

Morrow, OH

#13 Jan 24, 2013
whats past is past who cares...people get a life...judgemental retards
maximus

United States

#14 Jan 26, 2013
cwop wrote:
whats past is past who cares...people get a life...judgemental retards
...well said
Facts

Mount Morris, MI

#16 Mar 19, 2013
She's a prositute too, and into drugs.. court records are facts.
dawn

Wilmington, OH

#17 Mar 26, 2013
i graduated w her she is a great person grow up
TWOW

Wilmington, OH

#18 Mar 27, 2013
Facts wrote:
She's a prositute too, and into drugs.. court records are facts.
Well she must be a high paid one seeing how she ended up with a millionaire boyfriend and a 20,000 car..no too shabby if I say so myself!
Try

West Union, OH

#19 Aug 18, 2013
Millionaire boyfriend? Try a man who's losing everything. Plus his life because she probably gave him AIDS from a black dude. She's trashy man. We know half of the stuff on here is Angel. Because she..types..like..this! Haha. Busted.
kim w

Ashburn, VA

#20 Aug 19, 2013
linda wrote:
stfu
your dumb

Wilmington, OH

#21 Aug 19, 2013
Angel Riffee was married to Scott Riffee not brother and sister!!!!!! Scott passed away a few years ago and the house they used to live in burned last year in town. She did used to drive jeeps. Get your shit straight people. Two totally different people!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender 2 hr Lack there of 12
Ashlee bear is missing (Oct '14) 3 hr LMAO 48
Juillerat auctioneer place on 62 3 hr LMAO 2
Bird Woods 6 hr Not waiting 1
Robyn cress 7 hr ewwww 23
Hillsboro Music Thread (Apr '13) 11 hr Musikologist 33
mason Jones??? 17 hr prettysmile 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages