First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fed up from hillsboro

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Nov 3, 2009
If you are bored and want some juicy jerry springer crap just check out the peebles topix.
Theres a whole lot of drama goin' on there. It's hilarious!!!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 3, 2009
heather wrote:
check out west union it's even better
Guess when your on welfare, there's nothing else to do!! LOL
my_2_cents

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Dec 3, 2009
Flemingsburg, KY is another good read!
idk

Bayside, NY

#5 Dec 4, 2009
manchester the best
my_2_cents

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Dec 4, 2009
Seriously??!!.....how do some of these people even operate a computer??!!
peeblesbitch

Miamisburg, OH

#7 Dec 22, 2009
Not all of us are on welfare bitchs. So maybe you guys need to stop talking shit about us because seriously most of us could kick ur ass. so w.e
Cindypictureme

Roundhead, OH

#8 Jan 19, 2010
Funny stuff!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#9 Feb 19, 2010
peeblesbitch wrote:
Not all of us are on welfare bitchs. So maybe you guys need to stop talking shit about us because seriously most of us could kick ur ass. so w.e
I'm skeered.... gotta put down the crack pipe to kick someone ass!! Just go practice fallin' down and I'll be right there!! LOL
Hillsboro sucks

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2010
You should talk about Peebles, have you seen all the welfare at the Hillsboro Wal-mart on the 1st of the month? Hillsboro has as many low life welfare recipients and crack wh*^es as we do.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11 Mar 3, 2010
Hillsboro sucks wrote:
You should talk about Peebles, have you seen all the welfare at the Hillsboro Wal-mart on the 1st of the month? Hillsboro has as many low life welfare recipients and crack wh*^es as we do.
Totally agree!!! I think Walmart should have a separate line for welfare and one for working people. Bet ya the 'working' line would be way shorter than the welfare line. But I disagree on the crack ho's. Hillsboro has WAY MORE because we have way more bars for 'em to go sleezin' in!!!
makes me think of

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Mar 4, 2010
some peeps need jobs!!! kills me how they complain bout their fooders bein late or their damn checks late but by golly they got the internet and cell phones but then call claiming their kids are starving...plus they got cigarettes or their hair an dnails done....fraud squad bout to come get em...indictments coming soon..to wipe out the liars and ones that fraud, things about to change real soon-not a threat i promise...just watch and see
Stranger

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Mar 6, 2010
fed up from hillsboro wrote:
If you are bored and want some juicy jerry springer crap just check out the peebles topix.
Theres a whole lot of drama goin' on there. It's hilarious!!!
Peebles is not that far from Hillsboro!
Stranger

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Mar 6, 2010
2sli 4u wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree!!! I think Walmart should have a separate line for welfare and one for working people. Bet ya the 'working' line would be way shorter than the welfare line. But I disagree on the crack ho's. Hillsboro has WAY MORE because we have way more bars for 'em to go sleezin' in!!!
Someone thinks that they are better than others...Wonder how you came to that conclusion?
Stranger

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Mar 6, 2010
Cindypictureme wrote:
Funny stuff!
NO! Sad Stuff!
Stranger

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Mar 6, 2010
peeblesbitch wrote:
Not all of us are on welfare bitchs. So maybe you guys need to stop talking shit about us because seriously most of us could kick ur ass. so w.e
Being able to whip someone is nothing to brag about. Brag about being a better person, with higher standards.
Stranger

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Mar 6, 2010
my_2_cents wrote:
Flemingsburg, KY is another good read!
What are you attempting to do? Spread contempt?
huffshoneyb

Miamisburg, OH

#18 Mar 12, 2010
2sli 4u wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess when your on welfare, there's nothing else to do!! LOL
It's sad to say that the dumb people that are on here are giving bad names to people like me who #1 is not on welfare #2 is not on drugs #3 has an education higher than most around here. Maybe some of us choose to live down here because we like the solitude away from all the hubbub. I agree that alot of the people in Peebles are drama queens, drug addicts, and straight out no good, but you will get that in any community that you live in. So before you go bashing another town take a good look at yours!
Stranger

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Mar 12, 2010
I Agree!
huffshoneyb wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad to say that the dumb people that are on here are giving bad names to people like me who #1 is not on welfare #2 is not on drugs #3 has an education higher than most around here. Maybe some of us choose to live down here because we like the solitude away from all the hubbub. I agree that alot of the people in Peebles are drama queens, drug addicts, and straight out no good, but you will get that in any community that you live in. So before you go bashing another town take a good look at yours!
Casual observer

Miamisburg, OH

#20 May 3, 2010
Hillsboro sucks wrote:
You should talk about Peebles, have you seen all the welfare at the Hillsboro Wal-mart on the 1st of the month? Hillsboro has as many low life welfare recipients and crack wh*^es as we do.
Pay attention dumbass! Most of those welfareites ARE from Peebles.
Casual observer

Miamisburg, OH

#21 May 3, 2010
peeblesbitch wrote:
Not all of us are on welfare bitchs. So maybe you guys need to stop talking shit about us because seriously most of us could kick ur ass. so w.e
There are many people stronger than me, but very few as smart....:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kassandra Vance and mark vaught 2 hr Kassandra V 69
Markeeta Hudson 4 hr Dubz 20
People named gabriel 4 hr Paid staff member 36
crossdressing 4 hr Paid staff member 8
Gabriel where are you 4 hr Government 7
Topix is beyond controlled 4 hr Government 43
The girl at the dollar store 6 hr Brownell 7

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages