danese

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

watch your man around this nasty bitch uses people and love tring to tear families apart nasty craterface bitch
danese

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

danese wrote:
watch your man around this nasty bitch uses people and love tring to tear families apart nasty craterface bitch
yep she loves to try tearing families apart she is going to get hit when i c her
Trey

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

We have no clue who you're speaking of.
Jeff

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Who cares! Find someone cooler to talk about u lame!
danese

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Trey wrote:
We have no clue who you're speaking of.
well if u know donnie allen its his ex
Pitiful

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Um u mean DENISE? You have got to be kidding.., you come off as a real moron with your lack of any spelling know how. I'd be more embarrassed to be you than her moron.
Kilynn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

danese wrote:
......News Flash! The town is so damn small. WTF do you expect. If he screwed her shouldn't be any love lost. Now you know you just weren't the damn important. Don't hate the player, Hate the game!
VMB

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Denise __________who?)
dan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Brown ,,,eww
steve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

dan wrote:
Brown ,,,eww
Now that bitch is gross. She became really disgusting in the last few years.
Her Mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Didnt know everyone was so perfect in boro, hmm!
Timmy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

If u losers would get jobs with insurance you could be like me and not worry about std's!! Herpes who cares I've got valtrx!!! Std's ain't $hit!!!! Wake up losers!! Lol
most likely

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Most likely she has been with Ryan Sax + (sixty minutes), he is spreading herpes to any one that will have him.
mr ashamed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Jesus. Glad I blew her back out far before she became a disgraceful human being and complete wh***. I almost feel sorry for that Josh petrie fellow that beats the heck out of her.
my lord

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

She has been with everybody. Anyone that feels sorry for her or shows any compassion toward her she'll blow or fu** in a heart beat. It's gross, but that's what happens when you become a meth head. When you're diagnosed as a fucking crazy nut by your personal doctor, it's never wise to keep feeding your head drugs. And trust me, I knew her in school as the only girl of our graduating class to routinely slice her own arms and pull her own hair out. What gets me is she used to be a good christian girl. Denise, when did you decide to close your stinky gap, please let us know here on topix.

About the herpes comment: Hope everyone knows to stay away from true skanks like this.
kyle t

Clarksburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Timmy wrote:
If u losers would get jobs with insurance you could be like me and not worry about std's!! Herpes who cares I've got valtrx!!! Std's ain't $hit!!!! Wake up losers!! Lol
Denise, is that you? At least you're suppressing those sores... you go girl!
no way

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Timmy wrote:
Is this Denise's mom?
Denise mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I would speak for Denise why her life has turned out the way it has, but its not my pace, all i know shes been throght some painful and tragic happenings in her young life, and to have you people know nothing about her life, her rapes, by dogs of men,,why would she want to feel numb, cutting is a form of pain realease, abuse from asshole who abuse her is all she knows, so she goes backs, so if she hs a desease it came from one of you hillsboro dogs, so dont put the blame on a hurting girl, who is a daughter, a sister, a aunt, who is going thru hell, so he who is without sin cast the the first stone.....she is my dughter whom i love with all her faults, just like Jesus does. Proud to be Denises Mom...God bless
denise brown

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Go fu** yourselfes. I'm happy and content with my dudE I dont need to ruin relationships.... so whichever c**t posted this about me, please stand up. suprise suprise!
Rodney

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Denise mom wrote:
I would speak for Denise why her life has turned out the way it has, but its not my pace, all i know shes been throght some painful and tragic happenings in her young life, and to have you people know nothing about her life, her rapes, by dogs of men,,why would she want to feel numb, cutting is a form of pain realease, abuse from asshole who abuse her is all she knows, so she goes backs, so if she hs a desease it came from one of you hillsboro dogs, so dont put the blame on a hurting girl, who is a daughter, a sister, a aunt, who is going thru hell, so he who is without sin cast the the first stone.....she is my dughter whom i love with all her faults, just like Jesus does. Proud to be Denises Mom...God bless
First of all, you should seek an education and at least learn how to spell. Did you ever stop to think that being raised by a psychotic whore who chooses their penis over their children may have something to do with why she is now the way she is. How dare you portray yourself as a Christian.Everyone who even barely knows your family can get a good laugh out of your "I'm so Godly" act. I think you should both have yourselves committed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hillsboro Forum right now

Search the Hillsboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Old Guy 30,160
helicopters 5 hr Jesse 13
looking for female under 37 or couple to join in 8 hr spice it up 1
Shawn Dunn... working for the police (May '13) 17 hr Liar 39
Nikkiah Turkelson (Jan '14) Mon Yougottabekidding 2
jon brummett Mon lol 2
Was was Matt Mcintosh sisters name? (Jul '13) Mon Big John Jackson 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hillsboro Jobs

•••