Treewood Apartments
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cvest

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 21, 2011
Pmi Does not Keep up these places and building 809 has mold and some major damages that they don't want take care of and tenants are forced to suffer.
boss

Troy, OH

#2 Jan 21, 2011
everybody has a boss to answer to...so go do what you got to do and get it taken care of.
Lulo

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Aug 20, 2011
That manager sucks ass and tells people everyones buisness. She told me some peolpes income and I am now scared she's telling mine. I called the main office and they said they will look into this. Also her daughter works at a cash place and has been calling and threating to kick peoples a'ss if they dont pay. Really who does she think she is. Lets make this straight, my rent is always paid and I work hard. Im wanting others who live there to speak up on the dirty shit Jacki does for people.
sam

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Aug 25, 2011
treewood is nasty the ply ground is shitty there to many drugs there lil kid runnin around all by themselves its crazy
Tasha

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Sep 11, 2011
Lulo wrote:
That manager sucks ass and tells people everyones buisness. She told me some peolpes income and I am now scared she's telling mine. I called the main office and they said they will look into this. Also her daughter works at a cash place and has been calling and threating to kick peoples a'ss if they dont pay. Really who does she think she is. Lets make this straight, my rent is always paid and I work hard. Im wanting others who live there to speak up on the dirty shit Jacki does for people.
Watch out I heard she gave out one residents social security #. She is worthless and never shows up to work, I think she should be fired
They need new mgrs

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Sep 11, 2011
I was a resident there @ one point! During the horriffic fire in my apt building, we tried to help the lady and never made it in. A day later when we was aloud to go back. They brought the huge machines in to clean our place. A month later we get this huge electric bill, they promised to pay for. A big huge lie, and the painters who spilled paint all over the carpet, we got charged for!!! Is that how you run a place?
J Miller

Dayton, OH

#7 Sep 19, 2011
i lived there also when there was the fire in 807 building. i had to pay the huge bill from the fans also and everyone except us and one other family got put in new buildings then when the downstairs was done we had to move into an apt that was supposedly refinished but looked like sh*t and smelled awful. when we moved out and spent a whole day cleaning the place we got a huge bill for them to re clean it. its bullsh*t and jakki is a freakin joke and nasty.
Yellow Bone

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Nov 21, 2011
Lulo wrote:
LOL! REALLY!? I've heard nothing but good things about Jakki and her daughter..
THE *JEALOUS* KNOWS NOTHING, SUSPECTs MUCH, AND FEARS EVERYTHING..
;-)
haha

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Nov 21, 2011
J Miller wrote:
i lived there also when there was the fire in 807 building. i had to pay the huge bill from the fans also and everyone except us and one other family got put in new buildings then when the downstairs was done we had to move into an apt that was supposedly refinished but looked like sh*t and smelled awful. when we moved out and spent a whole day cleaning the place we got a huge bill for them to re clean it. its bullsh*t and jakki is a freakin joke and nasty.
Was the fire started by a son living with a single mother?
ABL2000

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Dec 15, 2011
I live at Treewood Apts, and Jacki is most definately a scandalous bitch. She writes people up for any little thing (unless you kiss her ass, or is relation to her). I have heard her in the parking lot talking about tenants to other tenants. She tells everyones business, and thinks she is a Diva. Oh, and her Freddy Kruger nails are disgusting!Treewood sucks, and I can't wait to get the hell out of there. Theyre crappy apartments and the mantinance guy sucks!
Wow

Marion, OH

#12 Dec 15, 2011
I lived there 10 years ago. Place sucked ass then fridge was broke for 3 months. People kept breaking in my backdoor. It was a slum then. That bitch would do nothing to help until I offered to call the Health Department.
baha

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Jan 25, 2012
If you live at treewood you are more that likely addicted to drugs, unemployed, neglecting your children, and selling your food stamps for drug money.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14 Aug 14, 2012
skank skank n eve more skank. this lace should be condemed and shut down Nothing but skanks n useless people who rely on them to survive going i and out of there.
sheila

Xenia, OH

#16 Aug 14, 2012
Treewood is nasty ! I know from living there! I cant wait to get away, we were all happy when that skank snitch ass crazy bitch BRITNEY CAPTAIN MOVED AWAY.....but the snitch is back
Fritzs158

Hamilton, OH

#17 Aug 15, 2012
Treewood is in bad shape, not all of the tenants are bad but a few need to go and they need to bring it up to code. I lived there for 8 years and about 2 years ago left. Jacki was very untrustworthy and i never got to know one of the other managers but this lady in her late 40's-early 50's was a loud mouth and got bad vibes when she was around. They need to get qualified managers who know what and how to maintain an apartment complex and stop picking them off the street so they can put themselves on a pettlestool and feel superior. I had a roach problem also, wouldnt of been a big deal, it happens but its like it never went away. No worry's now and hope it gets taken care of for all the other people.
Regina

United States

#18 Aug 16, 2012
Other side of tracks wrote:
I have heard that there are two or three managers who are blabber mouths there. Jackie, Someone named(last)Jones or ending with "J" and a Monikka Burns(sp?) I was told it is really not taken good care of and the people complain about it frequently. It is sad when others cannot afford much and what they can can not be kept up. I heard money was stolen from there and false break inns as well were reported so ppl would not want to live there..just silly!!!!
This is funny but I hate to tell you the only lady that works there is Jakki Moss. She's not bad she just has a lot of ignorant people hating her because she is try to keep out trash but kinda hard when all welfare looses apply. Dont hate her because your trashy ass got put out...
Kilynn

United States

#19 Aug 16, 2012
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny but I hate to tell you the only lady that works there is Jakki Moss. She's not bad she just has a lot of ignorant people hating her because she is try to keep out trash but kinda hard when all welfare looses apply. Dont hate her because your trashy ass got put out...
.........Uhhh, This place has fallen to a slum. Jackie has been the manager most of time. So she can co-sign on the condition. The entry ways are GROSS. Some management! Anyone hating on her business skills or job status can't want for much. Congrates on the success of maintaining the building and the grounds. What a great job you did with the place.
Jones 245

Hamilton, OH

#20 Aug 23, 2012
Regina, you are probably one of those really friendly tricks who is old and jacked up and hangs at the local bars,right? Takes a regular
to know their own kind ;)The place is horrible..
Truth

United States

#21 Aug 23, 2012
Jones 245 wrote:
Regina, you are probably one of those really friendly tricks who is old and jacked up and hangs at the local bars,right? Takes a regular
to know their own kind ;)The place is horrible..
....I agree. Regina said people are hating on Jackie. Why? The tenants should take pitty on a women who manages a dumpster and can hold her head up high, SAD The poor children have no where to play...TRAGIC! IS her man still the mantiance guy? He has been KNOWN to enter womens apartments and try to force them into having sex or he would make up a lie to jackie to have them evicted! Truth!
who knew

Columbus, OH

#22 Aug 25, 2012
Jakki's man does not work there anymore. Her uncle or cousin does. Yes the children run wild there and the older ones gets into trouble by their mothers for something they was doing but the lil was doing the same thing. The mothers needs to watch their own kids. They are too lil to be running around there with all th pediphiles around there and drugs.
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>....I agree. Regina said people are hating on Jackie. Why? The tenants should take pitty on a women who manages a dumpster and can hold her head up high, SAD The poor children have no where to play...TRAGIC! IS her man still the mantiance guy? He has been KNOWN to enter womens apartments and try to force them into having sex or he would make up a lie to jackie to have them evicted! Truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hospital 3 hr new mom 1
found Fri chanie 2
Mercedes Thomas Fri Curious 1
Shay and jt mccoy (Aug '15) Fri Brittany 88
Sorry Fri Serious 31
Lesbians of Hillsboro? Aug 25 Liz 3
Martina Harman (Sep '15) Aug 25 Real talk 4

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance