natasha gibson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2011
Does anyone know anything about this ho???
InterNet

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 26, 2011
Just what you told us,--shes a ho, thats all we know so far.
InterNet

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 26, 2011
Would guess probably a stankin greasy ho,-- with scabs?
AnotherDramaticP oster

Huntington, IN

#4 Mar 26, 2011
JeeZ leave natasha alone ur just jeolous of her! shes a kind and caring person grow the hell u before natasha beats u the hell up!! bet u wouldnt call her a ho to her face now would ya? didnt think so! it must take a ho to know one! so u need to run ur mouth to her face instead of giving this woman a bad name because u wish u were her! get a lifw dumb a$$ know one cares!
shady acres

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 26, 2011
Tell that ho to bring it on, Ill kick her butt and throw her to the sodomites.
AnotherDramaticP oster

Huntington, IN

#6 Mar 26, 2011
@ shady acres...u seriously need to get a life and if u were wanting her to bring it on then come out with ur name and address so she knows who to meet or are u chicken Shit to post an identity?
shady acres

Columbus, OH

#7 Mar 26, 2011
If she would dare, let her name the time and place. I will keep the apointment. I dont like derty ho thangs and I will do terrible-terrible things to her. and will still give her to sodomite for an extensive workout.
InterNet

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 26, 2011
Damn Shady,-Thats some bold talk there,...Isnt it??
AnotherDramaticP oster

Huntington, IN

#10 Mar 26, 2011
Yep shady ur such a bad ass....that u cant post a name or address for natasha to see so she can meet u!! chicken shit! ur just someone trying to bash ppl to get any enjoyment bc ur life is pathetic
Jimmy

Columbus, OH

#11 Mar 27, 2011
Seems like those last few posts isnt really shady acres. dont sound right. knowing of this person ,... Dont think shed say all that.!

Since: Mar 11

United States

#12 Mar 27, 2011
Well if anyone can give me some useful info on her I would appreciate it
AnotherDramaticP oster

Huntington, IN

#13 Mar 27, 2011
@ shady acres! u dont need any info on her! if u do need info go directly to the source! that would be natasha gibson!
shyinpike

United States

#14 Apr 1, 2011
AnotherDramaticPoster wrote:
@ shady acres! u dont need any info on her! if u do need info go directly to the source! that would be natasha gibson!
How well do u know this ho? I mean girl? lol.You act like shes your girl friend or something.Maybe she is a ho and you don't know it.If I hear some news on this ho Shady I'll let you know
AnotherDramaticP oster

Huntington, IN

#15 Apr 1, 2011
@shyinpike...i do know natasha and shes a nice chick! ive known her for a couple years! and no shes not my girlfriend! i am homophobic! and i think its messed up that u have a chicken shit like shady bashing her on the web! and she wont tel her problems to her face! you wouldnt like it if she done that too you! so get a life you ppl! talk about something nice and true! not hear say!

Since: May 11

Hamilton, OH

#16 May 16, 2011
you haters need to back off my friend she is a good person and if u piss her off she will stomp u into the ground and not think twice about it
Mr man

Chillicothe, OH

#17 May 16, 2011
Leave her alone! I will take her,Then no shit will be spreaded then!
One thing is for sure

Wilmington, OH

#18 May 18, 2011
Natasha have great head in highschool.....I'm just sayin'.
proof

Hillsboro, OH

#19 Jul 14, 2011
shes a HO!!
shady acres wrote:
Well if anyone can give me some useful info on her I would appreciate it
silver

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Jul 14, 2011
what do u want to know ? i probably know her better then anyone on here because she is my cousin !
Feet

United States

#21 Jul 15, 2011
I think she's a cool ass chic, she never try nothing stupid my way.....her eye is wicked but exotic as hell....plz leave her alone she's really a sweetheart:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highland county meth 2 hr Chris 3
Travis Leathley (Jan '12) 2 hr Josh 15
Travis Leathley (Nov '14) 2 hr Josh 5
Top Reasons to Get Vaccinated 4 hr LIE 43
Not vaccinating is equal to CHILD ENDANGERMENT! 4 hr Jibreel 5
Vaxxines Hurt You 5 hr Jibreel 15
Who is Chris Fogarty 5 hr Unknown 1

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance