Christophers Bar
ted

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Is it open anymore? What happend to it? Why isnt it open anymore?
really

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Nov 9, 2012
You ask if it is open anymore and then turn around and ask why is it not open.
HaHa

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Nov 13, 2012
really wrote:
You ask if it is open anymore and then turn around and ask why is it not open.
Individual can't be too smart...I mean really they're concerned why the trashiest place on town is closed!
ted

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 13, 2012
The trahest place isnt closed?? The depot is still opened. What happend to Christophers?
HaHa

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Nov 14, 2012
ted wrote:
The trahest place isnt closed?? The depot is still opened. What happend to Christophers?
the depot is several steps up from Christopher's!
dean

Hamilton, OH

#6 Nov 14, 2012
lol
Drunk

Washington Court House, OH

#7 Nov 14, 2012
They both have reasons to be called trashy. All bars/clubs have negative issues. But no one ever answered about Christopher's. Anyone know what's going on with it? It was closed during the Gibson trial then reopened now closed again. I read somewhere that Mayor was trying to shut it down is that what happened? Or did them being required to close during the trial hurt them financially? Just wondering? Its sad that if they closed due to one of these things. It has been a family own business for so many years. I know there was some health issues too. I hope they all are doing ok. The Christ are good people just had their picks. Which I hope that wasn't their downfall.
LMFAO

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Since when did liars, and cheaters are put in the same category as good people? Please!!! You all have a lot to learn from Jake cheating and his fat bitch of a wife cheating I have no idea how they are still together but then the whole bar being closed I hate the Christs they are scum
ROFLMAO

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Sounds to me you like you might just be a little angry. What happened Krystal found out about you flirting with Jake and beat your azz? You and your high and mighty attitude putting other peoples business out there. I don't know if its true or not this fourm is about why the bar isn't open not to trash talk the people who worked there. Are you so perfect that there's not a chance on reading some dirt on you on here? But you know what no matter what your problem is with them the bar is Jim and Bevs. I can think of several reasons you might have a problem with them but if truth be known they said or did something to you because of something you did. I have dealt with the wrath of Bev. I have been kicked out by Jim. But that happens when you get a bunch of drunk people in one place and people lose their tempers. Jim was always willing to give you another chance and in some cases they got several. That would have to be their big downfall. I don't know the reason they haven't been open but if it might be because of the Mayor wanting it closed then its sad to say but Jim had a to big of a heart and allowed the ones that caused a lot of trouble to have to many chances. I agree with Drunk they are good people just maybe made some bad choices.
Chris

United States

#10 Nov 16, 2012
It still up and running...they just call it "The Depot" now...lol
Haha

New York, NY

#11 Nov 17, 2012
What's the Gibson Trial?
Drunk

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Nov 17, 2012
A Gibson guy beat the shit out of a Greene guy. They got him for felonious assault.
Haha

Grand Blanc, MI

#13 Nov 17, 2012
Which Gibson? I am related to some of them???
Drunk

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Nov 18, 2012
Wes
Haha

Grand Blanc, MI

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Oh Wes is my cousin!!! I love him but that was pretty stupid and very wrong of him to do so. he deserved jail time if the other guy didn't Do anything.
Drunk

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Nov 18, 2012
I don't want to get all the drama started again but I'm just gonna say they both should of did time.
Ignorant ppl

Portage, MI

#17 Nov 27, 2012
The bar was never required to close for anything. They chose to close it down for personal reasons. Bev and Jim arent young anymore. Does anyone even realize the time that goes into running a bar? Bev and Jim do. They have 4 grandchildren that they want to enjoy hard to do with the hectic schedule of a bar. And FYI Jake and Krystals relationship aint really anyones business. yeah they have had their ups and downs who doesnt? But they have also been married for 10 years. And krystal has never cheated and I dont think Jake has either. Mustbe some really miserable people to try and start rumors on people who arent bothering anyone.
Chris

Springfield, OH

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Yay! The people spoke, and closed this scuzzy place down. Kudos to the people responsible for it's demise....couldn't have picked a better place!
Ignorant ppl

United States

#19 Nov 27, 2012
Nobody made them close down. They chose to. I would imagine if the city/state made them close down the times gazette woulda jumped all over writing an article about it. Christophers has been around for a really long time. If I remember correctly bev or jim told me it opened in the 70s. Your just being catty cause more than likely you got barred. Lmao ppl have nothing better to do than trash local businesses.
Chris

United States

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Yay! No more HIV!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Department manager over frozen at Walmart 4 hr Lol 4
Who all has Liz Moore slept wit? (Sep '15) 15 hr sara 13
Not Standing During The National Anthem?NFL, WT... Sun Gray bush 3
gary ruark rooster (Oct '09) Sun Life 6
Doughman bds auto sales in batavia, ohio by Pol... (Jan '16) Sat ABC 21
Martina Harman (Sep '15) Sat Brittany 11
Rapeist in Hillsbori Sep 24 free don 50

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance