Hillsboro Man Killed In Antrim Accident

Hillsboro Man Killed In Antrim Accident

There are 2 comments on the WNNE-TV White River Junction story from Mar 27, 2006, titled Hillsboro Man Killed In Antrim Accident. In it, WNNE-TV White River Junction reports that:

A Hillsboro, N.H., man was killed in a weekend car accident in Antrim. Police said that Bert Johnson, 39, was walking along Route 202 when he was hit by a car just before midnight on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNNE-TV White River Junction.

Samantha

Canton, MI

#1 Apr 2, 2006
Hi well if some of you don't know that was my daddy..I miss him soo much...
Terry

Reeseville, WI

#2 Aug 22, 2006
Samantha ,
I can not imagine the hurt you are feeling. I pray God helps you through these times.

I also want to say to those who do not know wha happened to keep the rumors to them selves, The family i s going through enough without gossip to make things hurt more as well as ruin other peoples lifes by talking trash about something they know nothing about.
May God Bless the Famuly & friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLACK MOON "Twins"cakes (Nov '07) Aug '17 lagigolfer 125
Monadnock Paper Mills hires known drug addicts (Jan '14) Jun '17 Markey Fife 2
Burning Rubber on RT 114 in front of Cold Sprin... (Apr '17) Apr '17 jjmrx8 1
Diamond Acres (Aug '08) Feb '17 OldOwnerSon 14
News Henniker, Weare welcome exchange teacher from C... (Aug '13) Dec '16 jeamlee 2
News Nashua's Sheehan picks up firefighter endorseme... (Aug '14) Dec '16 jeamlee 5
Skora adultery (Aug '15) Aug '15 NathantoDavid 1

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages