Bill

Portland, ME

#1 Jan 23, 2007
What's up with the ministry called His Mansion?
Dave

Cromwell, CT

#2 Feb 9, 2007
Bill wrote:
What's up with the ministry called His Mansion?
Bill, His Mansion, as I understand it, is a self-sustaining ministry whose mission is to help people with drug and alcohol problems. A friend of mine recently requested information from them. If you've heard anything else about them I would be very interested to hear.
Kim

Coldwater, MI

#3 Feb 16, 2007
His Mansion does not have trained staff working for them who are capable of dealing with drug addictions alcohol problems. They are in fact a self-sustaining ministry where drug addicts/alcoholics can go for up to a year and live, but the only help they are really receiving is just a different environment. There are no professional counselors. I think its better if you have to go to an extreme or getting drug/alcohol help to go to trained professionals. Even go to talk to a psychologist. In my opinion working on a farm doesn't solve addictions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NH Republicans a good match on climate change w... Feb '16 DisgusTED 4
News Cruz's 2016 strategy focuses on turning out whi... Feb '16 Your Ex 50
News The Latest: Carson misses intro at debate Feb '16 DisgusTED 2
News Clinton courts Sanders fans in New Hampshire Feb '16 DisgusTED 5
News New Hampshire voters explain how they made up t... Feb '16 ANNA 1
Skora adultery (Aug '15) Aug '15 NathantoDavid 1
Diamond Acres (Aug '08) Jul '15 MRK 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages