Beer Tax

There are 1 comment on the KFYR-AM Bismarck story from Mar 21, 2007, titled Beer Tax. In it, KFYR-AM Bismarck reports that:

First they have to get more than 13-thousand signatures on an initiative petition. via KFYR-AM Bismarck

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFYR-AM Bismarck.

HaveYouSignedYet

Hillsboro, ND

#1 Apr 13, 2007
This is a great thing - only our legislators failed to keep the funds they had, so now they have to get their own funds. This is far more than drinking and driving - SADD educates our youth on MANY issue facing teens - abstinence, suicide prevention, etc. I will pay a penny a beer to keep this in front of my kids! Do the same!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Opper Dir Montana DPPHS can't understan... Dec '16 Don Birkholz 1
Dr Richard Opper Dir Montana DPHHS can't unders... Dec '16 Don Birkholz 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Nidoe 25
News Federally protected gray wolf shot in North Dakota (Mar '11) Mar '11 NoSht 14
News Few applications for reservation fuel tax refunds (Feb '06) Nov '10 Nodak 63
News briefly (Feb '08) Feb '08 Miranda 3
News Towns struggle to preserve old buildings (Apr '06) Apr '06 Anonymous 1

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages