Tunnel Tribulations Next Paragraph

Tunnel Tribulations Next Paragraph

Posted in the Hillsboro Forum

“David B. Mueller”

Since: Jul 10

Columbia, Illinois

#1 Mar 5, 2012
The Pill Mill Codirector was cross when she snapped at Messiah David and insisted “that's crazy talk!” Yet, she was also in danger and was a target of the Jack Booted Thugs that had gathered beneath Messiah David's home which is situated only a few hundred feet from the property line of the municipal Jack Booted Thugs. Too bad she didn't bother to verify reality before launching into her tirade. However, Messiah David had violated her Primary Directive by calling her about the situation at all. He wondered if his brain's reward centers would ever be allowed to function again. As if they could, given the endless aversive conditioning trials he had endured after it was discovered that he had a tendency to view graphic video imagery while simultaneously experiencing libidinal activation when therapy was first initiated each month. The Jack Booted Thugs exploited this so cunningly. But at the same time, Messiah David was familiar with the doctrines of authorities such as Holy Mother Lisa Madigan and the Most Reverend Holy Father Pope Eric Holder and he tried hard to feel comfortable as he wandered through that minefield on the Internet where explicit content might be found. However, Messiah David preferred user generated content which made it more challenging to walk that straight and narrow path so as to select only lawful content for viewing. Messiah David had been advised by physicians earlier in his life as to the importance of libidinal exercises to promote general health and Messiah David found explicit materials helpful in developing healthy libidinal interests and important in arousing adequate glandular functioning.
Throughout his life Messiah David had also utilized such materials so as to gain greater knowledge of good and evil so that one might in real life reject evil and hold fast to that which is good. What is good is to love one another and to cherish one another and not to injure one another. What is evil is to accuse one another, to tempt one another to commit crimes, and to injure and defile one another and it is evil to organize witchhunts and pogroms so as to create an atmosphere full of lies, fear, hate, and abuse that then fuels an urge to sadistically punish one another that only finds real satisfaction in the enslavement, degradation, and murder of one another...to be continued
George Winston

Waterloo, IL

#3 Mar 6, 2012
These little boys and girls have been playing Cowboys and Indian and Nazis versus Jew Boy with me. They constructed a secret tunnel under my house and used classified mind control technology to terrorize me. They use aversive conditioning, synthetic telepathy, and hypnotic techniques and they may have adulterated my prescribed medication.(They also cause stupid "light shows" with some childish high frequency device.)Fortunately, I am the "teacher's pet" of the old school CIA friendlies who recruited me when I was a child. My "voices" are smarter and much kinder and friendlier than are the ones that they synthesize and generate. My father worked for the federal government at what was the secret CIA World Headquarters on Market Street in St. Louis, Missouri. Soon, the tides will turn and these traitors to American values of liberty and individualism will be brought to justice and the crimes against humanity they have committed will be revealed to the public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 23 hr Politico 965
White Trash Dirtbag Who Dumped Ashtray May 24 Irish Kevin 2
Desoto concerned citizens meeting Wednesday nig... May 22 guest 2
Vineland Principal Rail Roaded May 20 2 cents 19
Jake Peppers (Nov '14) May 19 Jacob peppers 9
desoto cop john May 12 Taco of Totality 5
Curious May 12 Taco of Totality 4

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages