repoman

Farmington, MO

#1 Aug 31, 2012
i need some help, im a repo man and i am looking for a car that is supposed to be located in hillsboro. does anyone know of a place in hillsboro that is like a little "off the grid" type community? like a small group of cabins or campers that have no power or running water? any help would be appriciated and possibly compensated for
Hillsboro resident

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Not trying to sound like a smart ass but Repo man you are describing most of Hillsboro. Good luck.
Local

Red Oak, TX

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Do you have any type of address at all? A knickname for the area or anything? I know Hillsboro really well but I need a little something to go off of.
Concerned

Hillsboro, MO

#5 Sep 6, 2012
repoman wrote:
i need some help, im a repo man and i am looking for a car that is supposed to be located in hillsboro. does anyone know of a place in hillsboro that is like a little "off the grid" type community? like a small group of cabins or campers that have no power or running water? any help would be appriciated and possibly compensated for
Klondike Road has some of those types of living areas. One place has a Johnny on the Spot in the front yard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 7 hr FedUp 1,087
Swinging coaches (youth softball coaches) Sat Lone Ranger 2
need a man for fun Sat Lone Ranger 6
Amy barton (Jul '15) Fri Taco slayer 13
KAB Homes (Jefferson County, Mo) (Feb '07) Sep 19 Rob 50
fort hill auto salvage (Nov '16) Sep 6 Junk yard kid 8
Amy Barton Stockbarger Sep 1 She is a Fake mom 3

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages