Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They can, by raising children to participate and admire the male body, when the childrens minds are gullible and fragile. Its quite sick, but also quite true as well.
As someone who is too heterosexual, it is hard for me to relate to you, but my guess is that you were gay already and not turned into a homosexual by the men you hung out with. I wouldn't blame anyone for your sick, fragile, little mind but yourself. I don't think that people can be turned into homosexuals if they aren't already. There is no proof supporting that claim. You are a by birth, natural homosexual. The sooner you accept that the better you will be.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Poos, how are you doing?
We have another Norton-style whacko preaching hate, fear and anger. You must have a constitution of steel to have held back on these ignorant posts. More than I do. Let him have it. He deserves both barrels for spewing his hate and lies.
Good day, my friend. I'm doing well-hope you are the same. Ms Large was hard to ignore, so I came out of hiding. Methinks she suffers serious problems with self esteem.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I am openly homosexual, the comments I made were merely "slight disaproval" about the gay sex available to me on the streets. The point was that I did actually provoke the people on this thread in an effort to discuss my obssession with homosexuality. I love gettin pounded in the chilli ring.
See, this kind of admission is a step in the right direction. I don't think it will help you though, because you have achieved the highest level of homosexuality. You are what is known as FLAMING.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Gotta go shopping-but I'll be back to enjoy more of the Ms LargessLunacy!!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day, my friend. I'm doing well-hope you are the same. Ms Large was hard to ignore, so I came out of hiding. Methinks she suffers serious problems with self esteem.
Doing well and looking forward to Christmas and some time off.

I can't figure out what the obsession with homosexuality is with some of these folks. Seems sort of like protesting too much or looking for a scapegoat. You may be right about the esteem issues.

Don't let these haters have room to run. Keep em pinned down with the truth.

I have to run out to do a little shopping. I will chat with you later.
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Approve has nothing to do with it. Your hatred and where that leads has everything to do with it. That is how Hitler was able to 6 million Jewish people and 7 or 8 milliion others. Just start preaching a little hate and then a little more. You filthy, lowlife scumbag. You are the worst kind of person.
And you are somehow preaching equity?
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Well old lady, that is a great excuse coming from a piece of trash like you. Must be ok to hurt, kill or maim anyone because we all have those prejudices.
Scum.
We shouldn't tolerate our prejudices at all. Just because we have problems, that doesn't mean we should accept them.
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are quite sick, but what you say isn't true.
Take one for the team and leave the rest of us to deal with real problems.
Why do men find other men attractive? Its because their minds have been made to think like that, it isn't natural. And I have proof of this.
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliment! It's been several decades since anyone referred to me with such affection. Yep, yep, we all have some prejudice. However,I rarely see anyone display it as proudly as you do. You notably failed to respond about your uncle doing naughty things with you. Admission is the first step to recovery-trauma doesn't have to be permanent. Do you have any goats?
Uncle doing naughty things with me? You do realise that admitting I'm not gay at all already proves that I wasn't sexually trained.
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are obsessed with it you freak. You are the one that brought it up so you could talk about it. You are trying to turn this thread gay aren't you. I finally figured you out. This is your gay trap to turn this thread gay.
Get out you thread turning gay demon.
No its not, I was merely stating my views, homosexuality is a common issue politically, its bound to appear sometime.
GOP Total Collapse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, I've learn enough about life, we all have bigotry and prejudices.
Madam it seems like you have a lot...which is exactly why the the Republicans lost this last election...and what they had left of their minds....hahahahahahaha
British Empire is DEAD

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do men find other men attractive? Its because their minds have been made to think like that, it isn't natural. And I have proof of this.
Well Sir Elton John... You're the Englishman ..you tell us...why do Englishmen prefer other MEN?
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

GOP Total Collapse wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam it seems like you have a lot...which is exactly why the the Republicans lost this last election...and what they had left of their minds....hahahahahahaha
Sir, not Madam. By the way, yes, your right, Obama did win, but heres the twist, America lost.
British Empire is DEAD

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle doing naughty things with me? You do realise that admitting I'm not gay at all already proves that I wasn't sexually trained.
Your Uncle "BUGGERED YOU"...so typical!!!!
You might as well be posting from Ozark Missouri!

Thanks for sharing...but we really don't need to hear any more thank you...CHEERS!
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

British Empire is DEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Sir Elton John... You're the Englishman ..you tell us...why do Englishmen prefer other MEN?
They don't, it is America who are the most homosexual. Google the words "Man Country" "Obama", and see what you get.
God Bless Obama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, not Madam. By the way, yes, your right, Obama did win, but heres the twist, America lost.
No ...America would have lost if the Mormon had won...speaking of loosing ...you'd be speaking German right now...if not for the USA!

God knows what he's doing ...he destroyed the BRITISH Empire and Nazi Germany in the process...and he saved us from the homegrown Taliban Nazi Facists in this country...we are going forward...get out of our way...WE WON A TOTAL VICTORY!!!!!!!

Better ask for the check...because the Tea Party is over

Thank you God for protecting us from evil-doers like this old woman
AMEN!
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

British Empire is DEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Uncle "BUGGERED YOU"...so typical!!!!
You might as well be posting from Ozark Missouri!
Thanks for sharing...but we really don't need to hear any more thank you...CHEERS!
Missouri? I think danfromsmithville lives there. Shows his "Homophobic" nature must mean he's the one whose really gay.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't, it is America who are the most homosexual. Google the words "Man Country" "Obama", and see what you get.
On May 24, 2010, WMR had a blockbuster report for subscribers only, which claims that Obama is a long-time member of a gay man’s club in Chicago, of which his Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is also a member.
I first saw this story 3 days ago on Rense.com in an article titled “Madsen Is Vindicating Larry Sinclair.”[Note: Sinclair is a gay man who claims he had 2 sexual encounters with Obama in Chicago.]
The antichrist is not supposed to have "natural-affection for women".
God Bless Obama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Missouri? I think danfromsmithville lives there. Shows his "Homophobic" nature must mean he's the one whose really gay.
Elton John ...You Wish!
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

God Bless Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
No ...America would have lost if the Mormon had won...speaking of loosing ...you'd be speaking German right now...if not for the USA!
God knows what he's doing ...he destroyed the BRITISH Empire and Nazi Germany in the process...and he saved us from the homegrown Taliban Nazi Facists in this country...we are going forward...get out of our way...WE WON A TOTAL VICTORY!!!!!!!
Better ask for the check...because the Tea Party is over
Thank you God for protecting us from evil-doers like this old woman
AMEN!
You mean its to america's advantage that tax is being raised and babies butchered?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Hillsboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hillsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hillsboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hillsboro