Signals That drug dealers use

Posted in the Hillsboro Forum

Wehearuweseeyou

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 11, 2012
The house has different characteristics when traffic picks up, such as a new light is turned on - some kind of signal that drugs are available. Horns honking, sudden noise like hammering for short periods. Leaf blowers.
Many deals are the same time every day.
Making the dog bark.
Children suddenly scream..then quiet..
Spotlight pointing up.

Vehicles stopping for short stays of 15 minutes or less, just long enough for someone to go in and make a buy.
Large number of visitors over short periods of time.
Cars left running with someone in the car while another runs inside.
At night, cars arrive and leave with lights off.
People parking away from the house and walking in.
Unkempt, disoriented or paranoid-acting visitors.

A dead drop is a location used to secretly pass items between two people, without requiring them to meet.

Spies have been known to use dead drops, using various techniques to hide the items and to signal that the drop has been made. Drug dealers use this as well.

A common place is to duct tape the item to the underside of a toilet cover in a public restroom. Bushes,fences, alleys even the sidewalk next to a car. Under the wiperblades...just about anywhere you can think to hide something

A signal is sometimes used as well to indicate there is something to pickup, like a pile of stones in a certain formation. After checking the drop the signal is removed.
They even transfer EBT cards this way.

Around here 6:45,7:00,8:00,8:20,8:45,10:00 -10:30
ItsMe

Waterloo, IL

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Wow. Very informative. Thanks.
Seen it

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 14, 2012
I did a job in Maplewood,about 12-13 years ago.A guy told me to watch a man walk by going to get drugs. When the guy came out of the house, he had his Hat,turned in a different direction. Signaling the guys got the stuff/goods.
weseeyoulowlifes

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Seen it wrote:
I did a job in Maplewood,about 12-13 years ago.A guy told me to watch a man walk by going to get drugs. When the guy came out of the house, he had his Hat,turned in a different direction. Signaling the guys got the stuff/goods.
Thank you...please spread the word of what you know..and please keep an eye on those children...they have no choice except to just do what an adult tells them...

Its a much bigger deal than anyone around me believes.
White and Cleveland ave

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 16, 2013
ItsMe wrote:
Wow. Very informative. Thanks.
now its doors slamming, panic honking, bright lights to distract from whats really going on.

The corner of White and Cleveland are the worst..as is the Alley behind 5th st apartments..and a house on 5th that has access to the most popular alley in Festus...

What really worries me is how a certain house on Russell who send the children out in the street and down Jefferson's alley and make odd noises at the same time every day. 4:45- 5:15pm then the action begins...walking down to n second by the park..then back up and well its the same every single day unless an officer marked or unmarked is in the area....and YES they do have warning because they all have police scanners and jammers...jamming attact is what I have over heard a young boy say one day..well it does mess up the radio..but not hard wired cameras. I see all this and yes I have reported it...ALOT
curjammer

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 25, 2013
White and Cleveland ave wrote:
<quoted text> I know,its not a good area.
now its doors slamming, panic honking, bright lights to distract from whats really going on.
The corner of White and Cleveland are the worst..as is the Alley behind 5th st apartments..and a house on 5th that has access to the most popular alley in Festus...
What really worries me is how a certain house on Russell who send the children out in the street and down Jefferson's alley and make odd noises at the same time every day. 4:45- 5:15pm then the action begins...walking down to n second by the park..then back up and well its the same every single day unless an officer marked or unmarked is in the area....and YES they do have warning because they all have police scanners and jammers...jamming attact is what I have over heard a young boy say one day..well it does mess up the radio..but not hard wired cameras. I see all this and yes I have reported it...ALOT
I know,its a bad area. See the backpacks and exchanges

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live Nativity Scene Drawing Crowds (Dec '09) 18 min Kjpk 14
Brenda Howell Sat No Idiot Here 1
Brittany McEntire (Jun '13) Dec 26 for real 27
Plumber? Dec 18 great work 5
Finding Brian Bradshaw Dec 18 J C from Festus 1
brittany pashia (Mar '10) Dec 15 Old friend 9
Lesbian/bi girls numbers Dec 14 Bishoppoole23 5
Hillsboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hillsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hillsboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hillsboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:05 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:05PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed
NBC Sports12:59 AM
Chiefs, Chargers both miss out on postseason - NBC Sports