Tired

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Turn the dealers in!! File anonymous complaints at least!! Lets put these people where they belong! Like the older woman selling out of a dumpy trailer in otto...she belongs in prison!
i have a heart

Hillsboro, MO

#2 May 1, 2012
a christian is to help those who need it. seems this lady needs help in some areas,food,shelter,help with addiction i hope you are never to serve on a jury it appears to me if you think it.. it should be so.. very narrow brain you have...have you ever been called a pin head?
Really

Hillsboro, MO

#3 May 4, 2012
i have a heart wrote:
a christian is to help those who need it. seems this lady needs help in some areas,food,shelter,help with addiction i hope you are never to serve on a jury it appears to me if you think it.. it should be so.. very narrow brain you have...have you ever been called a pin head?
I think you should let her move in with you. I think you are the "pin head" here.
By the way, do true Christians call people names? I dont think so hypocrite.

I think you should let the meth head move in with you then and see how fast your belongings disappear.

By the way, do true Christians call people names? I dont think so hypocrite!
me

Festus, MO

#4 May 5, 2012
Michael Lake
Po-Po dont care

United States

#5 Jun 23, 2012
The police do not care if there making Meth! I've called 3x in 6 months on my neighbor while he's standing outside cooking the stuff!! How many times have they showed up 0 not once meanwhile I have a welcome home party for my best friend who just got home from Afghanistan and the damn Meth head calls a noise complaint there here In 5 mins its pure BS
WOW

Tulsa, OK

#6 Jun 14, 2013
Maybe they should look at the HUD housing off Jarvis.
headnazz

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jun 30, 2013
Po-Po dont care wrote:
The police do not care if there making Meth! I've called 3x in 6 months on my neighbor while he's standing outside cooking the stuff!! How many times have they showed up 0 not once meanwhile I have a welcome home party for my best friend who just got home from Afghanistan and the damn Meth head calls a noise complaint there here In 5 mins its pure BS
why don't just take of the problem yourself. You have a shovel don't you?
tank

Ashburn, VA

#8 Jun 30, 2013
ya to bad we aint got gators here thats one way how to hide a body no need for a shovel . Gators eat bones n all
anonymous

Van Buren, MO

#9 Nov 13, 2015
I have heard Lake Lorraine is bad for meth labs and other activities like this. Not surprised if that's true. The whole place is a dump.
guest

Marshfield, MO

#10 May 11, 2016
anonymous wrote:
I have heard Lake Lorraine is bad for meth labs and other activities like this. Not surprised if that's true. The whole place is a dump.
It's a downer, loser place. A nice home next to a trailer next to an old, falling apart house. People have hogs and chickens in the back yard and there are wild dog packs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
desoto sports (Feb '14) 9 hr Grow up 17
Melissa esch Aug 29 SamLeo0823 3
News Suspects sought in Festus murder (Aug '06) Aug 21 Beyond This 7
braless girls Aug 4 like to know her 3
Underage girls/boys drinking in Beer Garden @ J... Jul '16 Boss Taco 19
News High School Students Walk Out Over Trans Classm... (Sep '15) May '16 anonymous 13
News Amanda Jones: Missing From Hillsboro For 5 Years (Aug '10) May '16 guest 13

Hillsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hillsboro Mortgages