Montmorency County Commission on Aging

Montmorency County Commission on Aging

Posted in the Hillman Forum

Up North

Overland Park, KS

#1 Sep 1, 2011
What has happened to the webwsite? Nothing on there but a bunch of crap!! and all screw'd up :(
http://montmorencycountycoa.org
informed

Burton, MI

#2 Sep 3, 2011
Up North wrote:
What has happened to the webwsite? Nothing on there but a bunch of crap!! and all screw'd up :(
http://montmorencycountycoa.org
A employee that quit won't give up the [pass word] so the new board has to hire someone to build a new web. That is a question that Hope should answer.
Paul J Wolne

Burton, MI

#3 Sep 7, 2011
The mess that the past Director Stacy Carrol and her employees left for the new Director/Board members was criminal and they should be held accountable.
idea

Elsie, MI

#4 Sep 14, 2011
Hey Paul,
Again you are talking out your ass! You need to go back to Alpena County and stay out of MOntmorency.
voter

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2011
idea wrote:
Hey Paul,
Again you are talking out your ass! You need to go back to Alpena County and stay out of MOntmorency.
Keep it family we do have children that like to read what us supposed to be adults write on here.Please!
longtime tax payer

Elsie, MI

#6 Sep 14, 2011
Sorry I agree with Idea about Pauls body parts!
imformed

Ashley, MI

#7 Sep 16, 2011
Paul. How dare you talk about Stacy and her staff. You do not have a clue about what they did or didn't do. I have reviewed all the books and they left the organzation in great shape they did not have to borrow money last year. Because of. Your buddys at the Hillman center and the flood MCCOA spent 78,000.00 on that center putting the whole agency in the whole so everyone in Montmorency County who pays taxes had to pay to improve the center which is not fair to the whole County . Stacy and her staff only wanted what was best for all the seniors and they went above and beyond to make sure that happened. The current director does not have a clue and the current board is running it in to the ground. Look at the last 2 years books and look at what's happened after April when ßtacy was fired and the staff quit
LOL

Owosso, MI

#8 Sep 21, 2011
informed wrote:
<quoted text>
A employee that quit won't give up the [pass word] so the new board has to hire someone to build a new web. That is a question that Hope should answer.
Not sure if you and the next post with the same name is the same person. I am not even sure about everything that had happened at MCCOA that led to Stacy being terminated and then the office staff quitting. What I see in the later post is SUPPORT for them and in this one states someone wouldn't give up a password.

A password in the past wasn't given up right away in another Montmorency Office and charges were filed. Impeding the ability for work to be continued or some such bogus thing.

I am thrilled that it hasn't happened again because MCCOA's IT support should be able to help crack the password. There has to be a way to get said password, especially since in this case it is for a organizations WEBSITE, not the whole computer.
Montmorency Voter

United States

#9 Sep 21, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if you and the next post with the same name is the same person. I am not even sure about everything that had happened at MCCOA that led to Stacy being terminated and then the office staff quitting. What I see in the later post is SUPPORT for them and in this one states someone wouldn't give up a password.
A password in the past wasn't given up right away in another Montmorency Office and charges were filed. Impeding the ability for work to be continued or some such bogus thing.
I am thrilled that it hasn't happened again because MCCOA's IT support should be able to help crack the password. There has to be a way to get said password, especially since in this case it is for a organizations WEBSITE, not the whole computer.
Charges were filed for destroying county property (erasing the complete files on the county computer; withholding the password (among other things withheld) was the least of the problem. What she did was a felony, and charges were dropped because the evidence was tainted by the prosecutor putting said computer back into use instead of locked into evidence, as even a novice attorney knows how to do.
Hope Rosso

Overland Park, KS

#10 Sep 22, 2011
If there is a problem with the website you will need to take it up with The Board, Director, or the new webmaster. I have done nothing but try to help the Board and the new Director. What they have done is lied out right, knowing the truth. They have a problem with their actions, and that is the reactions from what they do. I will not be the fall guy for this. That is the reason I resigned. I will not be held accountable for anyone's actions but my own. I was also at the MCCOA Board Meeting this morning, I have nothing to hide, I did address this issue in public comment. I also gave all of the board members all the copies of the emails, and documents. I will post the emails that have been between MCCOA, The Board, the Director, and myself. Then you all can make up your own mind, and have the facts in hand, instead of going on the WORD of some people.
Hope Rosso

Overland Park, KS

#11 Sep 22, 2011
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 11:25 AM
To: Hope Rosso
Subject: SRX1158349704ID - Customer is having user account creation and accessing query

Hello Ms. Rosso,
Thank you for contacting us at Microsoft Office Live Support.
My name is Kanti Sharma and I am working as Subject Matter Expert within Microsoft Office Live Support Team. I have created the Service Request # 1158349704, to track your concern.
I understand that another user has been added to the Contact Manager, web setup and users section without your permission. Also, you want to know how this has happened as you did not give authorization for this person to be added. I realize how important this is for you and I am glad to take this opportunity to provide you with all relevant information.

Ms. Rosso, I have checked the entire case history and found that we were contacted by "Kevin Finkenbinder" regarding the account associated with the domain " montmorencycountycoa.org ". The person informed that the account was created under your name and they do not have access to manage the website or the account. The person requested us to provide the account username and password.
Before providing any such confidential information, we always verify the account ownership. We asked certain account specific questions which can be answered by the owner of the account only and the respective person was able to provide the necessary details. After verifying Kevin as the account holder we provided the login information to Kevin.
I would suggest you to contact Kevin or the Chairman/Secretary of the organization to know whether they have added the user in respective Microsoft Office Live account to manage the website or the account.
Your understanding in this regard is highly appreciated.
For your convenience, our support staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have additional questions, concerns or need further assistance, please do not change the subject line while replying to this email so that we can urgently address any remaining concerns.
You may be selected to receive a survey. Your feedback is valuable to us as we are very interested in hearing about your support experience. Should you receive a survey, we appreciate you taking the time to respond.
Thanks and have a nice day ahead, Ms. Rosso!
Regards,
Kanti Sharma
Microsoft Office Live Support Team
longtime tax payer

Elsie, MI

#13 Sep 22, 2011
Way to go Hope! Paul now that you have the information you should apologize to Hope for your post and you should get the correct information and apologize to Stacy and the rest of her staff also and do your homework next time before you post on this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montmorency County court house Apr 23 Blind as a bat 1
The NOT so GOOD ole days (Sep '08) Apr 22 Gary 67
Silver Fox Lopez Apr 19 myrtle 2
What is he doing? Mar '18 Mhmm 5
review: The Laundry Basket, Laura's Hair Studio... (Dec '10) Jan '18 corinnetabb 17
Freddies Family Market (Aug '14) Dec '17 old timer 8
Welcome to the jungle? Dec '17 Whatevs 3

Hillman Jobs

Personal Finance

Hillman Mortgages