2 Stabbed To Death At Hilliard Bar | ...

2 Stabbed To Death At Hilliard Bar | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 551 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Mar 7, 2011, titled 2 Stabbed To Death At Hilliard Bar | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Two people were stabbed to death early Monday morning at a bar in Hilliard. It happened shortly before 1 a.m. at the VIP Lounge on Main Street, 10TV's Shayla Reaves reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 28
Next Last
pcrider

North Olmsted, OH

#1 Mar 7, 2011
Oh my Goodness!!! Every morning that I open my FB the headlines read about someone was killed. What is wrong with ppl anymore. This is so sad. The families are in my prayers.
mike

Hilliard, OH

#2 Mar 7, 2011
this is so surreal i was just there on saturday night
Money maker

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 7, 2011
I think if People can't chill. Stay in da house. Everybody goes to the club to have a good time and release stress from work not deal with drama. They increase security to prevent stuff like this happening. You know they make the money ya know.
Ghost RIder

United States

#4 Mar 7, 2011
Wish I could say I was surprised by this but I'm not. Murders are just as common as the weather report anymore, people today are so stupid they can't think of any other way to deal with problems other than killing someone

Since: Jan 10

Grove City

#6 Mar 7, 2011
The thug life in Hilliard? Who would have guessed?
spamnutsand clueless

Marengo, OH

#7 Mar 7, 2011
Taking the pink umbrella from another person's drink is just wrong.
Sad

Westerville, OH

#9 Mar 7, 2011
The families involved are in my thoughts and prayers.
tigger

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 7, 2011
Mr. Tressel always says that nothing good ever happens after 10:00 pm. Who needs to be at a bar on a Sunday night at 1:00 am anyways? Go home and be with our families jackbutts!
so sad

Westerville, OH

#11 Mar 7, 2011
My thoughts and prayers to the families of these two unfortunate people. Please let Tom and George be safe.
Joe T

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Mar 7, 2011
Ahhhh! The joys of drinking...
Jtp

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 7, 2011
Thoughts & prayers. I know the people involved

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 7, 2011
This is too bad, the club isn't that bad most of the time. Hilliard allowed section 8 housing in the city limits and things are going down hill. This kind of behavior is only going to get worse.
Joe

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Mar 7, 2011
Columbus is running out of safe neighborhoods. We are getting close to the Detroit abyss, once we slide in we'll never come back. Pay more attention to the "call it addiction and set them free" judges.
u2me1

Canal Winchester, OH

#16 Mar 7, 2011
EITHER OVER DRUGS OR A FEMALE.
buckeye bob

Wilmington, OH

#17 Mar 7, 2011
man when did ray lewis get in town?
VipSucks

Columbus, OH

#18 Mar 7, 2011
When you have bartenders who would rather serve their coke dealers instead of kicking them out for fighting, this is what happens. SHUT THE VIP DOWN. piece of trash bar.
roguesmoker

Columbus, OH

#19 Mar 7, 2011
Holy crap the juice is loose again, lock the doors and board up the windows.
u2me1

Canal Winchester, OH

#20 Mar 7, 2011
Ashy Larry wrote:
This is too bad, the club isn't that bad most of the time. Hilliard allowed section 8 housing in the city limits and things are going down hill. This kind of behavior is only going to get worse.
YOU SAID IT RIGHT. WHEN EVER YOU HAVE WELFARE TRASH MOVE IN YOU GET THIS.WHEN THEY BUILT THE SEC 8 APARTMENTS ON OBTEZ RD. THE TRASH GO,S OVER TO WALMART/LOWES/FAMILY DOLLAR/ ALL OF THE STORES AT GREATSUTHERN. AND STEALS.THE MANAGEMENT TOLD ME THAT.JUST LOOK ON F.C.C.A ITS MOST DUE TO THAT AREA.1 PERSON OVER TO BOBS EVEN SAID SOME TIME THEY COME IN THERE AND BITCH ABOUT THERE FOOD TO GET IT FREE.1 MAN STANDS ON THE CORNER OF OBTEZ/S.HIGH. HOLDS UP A SIGN GETS MONEY THAN GO.S BEHIND BOB EVANS GET IN A 2007 / 2008 IMPALA AND LEAVES.THE OTHER DAY I TRY,D TO ASK HIM ABOUT IT WHEN THE LIGHT WAS RED HE ACT.D LIKE HE COULD NOT SPEEK.
family

Medina, OH

#21 Mar 7, 2011
The Truth wrote:
Da hood done moved to hillard. Being in a bar at 1am...I guess they don't have jobs.
He was a good man, hard working father that yes had a job but like a lot of ppl maybe looking to have a good time. RIP TUBES
Chirstopher

Granville, OH

#22 Mar 7, 2011
This is why I hardly watch the news anymore... Its all the same nothing but death... If it aint shootings it stabings and anything in between... WTF is wrong with people...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hilliard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kroger to sink millions into Columbus area, wit... May 26 Contrarian 1
Shameful Sister May 23 UCantHandleTheTruth 1
To the dudes dressed as women at the Toys R Us ... May 22 USN Atheist 1
News Patrick Simon, 53 (Jun '13) May 4 family 5
News Deadline for Old Village decision looms (Mar '09) Apr 29 cheech 25
Question about Dublin Jerome's philosophy class... Apr '16 mitsuki 1
News Developer sweetens Jacquemin Farms proposal Apr '16 Bye Bye Jerome 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hilliard Mortgages