FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club Com...

FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club Compound

There are 34 comments on the First Coast News story from Aug 15, 2007, titled FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club Compound. In it, First Coast News reports that:

“The indictment paints a picture not of a harmless group of motorcycle enthusiasts, but of an international, organized, and violent criminal gang”

By Grayson Kamm First Coast News JACKSONVILLE, FL -- In a precise and coordinated raid, the FBI searched buildings associated with the Outlaws Motorcycle Club in several cities Wednesday. via First Coast News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rick

West Chester, PA

#21 May 6, 2008
upset wrote:
Why Bikers?????
LOU WROTE: "I tend to agree that cops focus too much on bikers. Not sure why... maybe just the reputation and ease of getting convictions because of the public's general dislike of bikers. Whats ironic is that real bikers live a rough and tumble lifestyle that many want, but just aren't tough enough to handle... thats why there are so many 'posers' out there. You know the ones, pretending to be badass bikers with their fake biker tattoos and imitation biker apparel. To those, I say sell you bike and stay in the f **** office! And to the cops...target some other group for a change...bikers have been getting more than their share of hassles for over 40 years!"

I think Lou sums it up... but you ask "Why bikers?" 1)bikers are easy targets for cops - they're easily identifiable, 2)bikers are not going to be a sheep when the cops overstep their authority and 3)the public usually doesn't object when bikers are being hassled because they steroetype and figure the cops are getting a "criminal" off the street.
Quicksand

Florissant, MO

#22 May 21, 2010
scott1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a dozen years ago i ran a strip club dive on the northside(that is now umm..darker) and we had a few outlaws that would stop by and i will tell you what, they were some of the nicest guys and actually very quiet. never once did they get loud or rowdy or start trouble. hell, even when there was a fight they would just move to the other end of the bar. i used to give them free drinks. you got the feeling that you didnt want to cross them but they werent looking trouble so i never had anything bad to say about bikers...the way i see it is they are like a bif family and they have loyalty to no end for their fellow 1%'ers. sure they might be involved in illegal activity at times but id rather have them in my community than bloods, crypts and such..at least the bikers keep their business in their own world and dont bother the outside world. so ride on fellas...
You're kidding right? Somebody check for a lobotomy scar.
hey

Fredericksburg, VA

#23 Jul 26, 2012
tatoo lou?
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#24 Jul 27, 2012
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOU WROTE: "I tend to agree that cops focus too much on bikers. Not sure why... maybe just the reputation and ease of getting convictions because of the public's general dislike of bikers. Whats ironic is that real bikers live a rough and tumble lifestyle that many want, but just aren't tough enough to handle... thats why there are so many 'posers' out there. You know the ones, pretending to be badass bikers with their fake biker tattoos and imitation biker apparel. To those, I say sell you bike and stay in the f **** office! And to the cops...target some other group for a change...bikers have been getting more than their share of hassles for over 40 years!"
I think Lou sums it up... but you ask "Why bikers?" 1)bikers are easy targets for cops - they're easily identifiable, 2)bikers are not going to be a sheep when the cops overstep their authority and 3)the public usually doesn't object when bikers are being hassled because they steroetype and figure the cops are getting a "criminal" off the street.
You're complaining that biker's are stereotyped then mentioning if you're not a real bad-ass then don't bother. If biker's are not criminals' and people with office jobs are poser's then there isn't one bit of difference. By common logic a badass is someone who starts fights & gives an impression of trouble so it's wrong to blame the public at large for the image problem, whatever the hell it is....?
1 Proud Black Woman

Jacksonville, FL

#25 Jul 27, 2012
Al Sharpton is a pot stirrer
SLEEPY

Chicago, IL

#26 Jul 29, 2012
bikers are like you and me, theres good and bad in everybody,big score sheriff pinhead.
Rachel Grey

Gainesville, FL

#27 Jul 29, 2012
SLEEPY wrote:
bikers are like you and me, theres good and bad in everybody,big score sheriff pinhead.
Hey Sleepy, wake up. You're commenting on an article that was
posted in 2007. Let this shit die.
readytoride

North Port, FL

#28 Aug 6, 2012
Let me set you people right.I am a patch holding OUTLAW.If you leave us in peace we will leave you in peace.We do not activally look for trouble but you bring it to us we wont run.
Al notsoSharpton

Joliet, IL

#29 Aug 21, 2012
1 Proud Black Woman wrote:
Al Sharpton is a pot stirrer
You mean to say he is a pot stirring nizzer with 2g's
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#30 Aug 22, 2012
TinkerBelle122204 wrote:
thank god!
...Amen, they are scumbags.....
earl jr

Gilbert, WV

#31 Aug 22, 2012
readytoride wrote:
Let me set you people right.I am a patch holding OUTLAW.If you leave us in peace we will leave you in peace.We do not activally look for trouble but you bring it to us we wont run.
ride on brother :)
spike

Demotte, IN

#32 Aug 24, 2012
lmmfao
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#33 Aug 29, 2012
earl jr wrote:
<quoted text>
ride on brother :)
How much of a peaceful person can you be if you're willing to get your ass thrown in jail over the idea of what you think trouble is ?...
lighten up

Toledo, OH

#34 Aug 30, 2012
This is stupid. In my town, marion ohio, the cops are bikers too. Its all cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hilliard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) 2 hr Equality21 831
State Attorney and Public Defender (Duval Count... (Mar '08) 12 hr intheknow 9,953
The Richest Wed Stanley Tookie Wi... 1
News Young Man Shot Dead at Panama Park (Apr '08) Jun 27 duvallll 46
Guadalupe rodriguez,Maria Rodriguez about Marce... Jun 24 8itch 1
thomas family Jun 24 rexb 1
Talk about Hilliard (Nov '11) Jun 7 Laurie Ann Lee 4

Hilliard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hilliard Mortgages