Marie Thompson, Shepherdsville Trayvo...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#102 Jan 22, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
What am I guessing for? You asked which Hodge boys would whip you and I answered. You'd probably crap your pants if faced with either. LOL
Guess we'll never know.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#104 Jan 22, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
You better hope not.
You wouldn't want Fat Becky to be a widow.
Why do you keep badmouthing my wife when you're talking to me? Like she said,,,meet her and say it to her face.As for your boys,I'll finish this conversation when one of those guys want to pick it up.Not gonna let you talk somebody into something blind.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#106 Jan 22, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do YOU keep bring me into conversations that are not about me. Same concept.
Oh, meet Becky in town square? LOL Will she attempt to beat me or eat me? I have my suspicions. You're both white trash, Mark. Perfect couple....well, except when you consider your Mrs. Hazel and all...
Yeah,,,white trash I suppose.Again though,,,goosebumps with a mild chill,,,followed up with a gentle euphoric warmth.Anyway,,,you feel it too???
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#108 Jan 22, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I imagine if I got too close, I'd have to smell it. I'll keep my distance. Never know what you'll find in those folds.
Yeah I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child Protective Services FINALLY exposed. THAN... (Nov '07) 1 hr No Contact Order 162
So many people who leave Kentucky, come back. ... (Jul '07) 4 hr nesha 474
Smokey Oak, that beast of a MAN 9 hr rylermyler 1
Gabi kemp 11 hr curous 2
Reserves Blvd off of 61 and Blue Lick 13 hr Really 14
who was Albert pike? 14 hr Cedric aka cocaine 1
Ford ktp (Aug '15) 16 hr ford worker 3

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages