huhhh

Louisville, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2014
None of the above !!!!

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 23, 2014
Faith Portman is incredibly stupid. I don't know who "Brain James" is. Gaynell is far too controversial and her son's criminal record doesn't help her effort.
huhhh

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2014
I'v heard that Joe Sohm is running again,but never heard it from a reliable source!
tom t

Elizabethtown, IN

#4 Jan 28, 2014
Gaynell gets my vote.
Trigger

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2014
Gaynell tops my list
yes sir

Fishers, IN

#6 Jan 28, 2014
John booth
Very famous

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2014
yes sir wrote:
John booth
Are you the one who SHOT ABE L.?
Really now

United States

#8 Jan 28, 2014
Captain kangaroo/ Charles manson/charley brown/judge woopner/Jeffery domner/ Jack the Ripper/zodiac/btk/ would like me to go on. You see all the above mentioned. Is better then what we have or what is running for office.
Ben

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2014
A vote for Gaynell is a vote for George Miller. George is giving her money to run for mayor. And if she wins George will get to build his section 8 apartments on High School Drive. The Tinnells and Hatfields are also supporting her. She will be a pawn for all the old crooks in town. She new that she couldn't win as a democrat so she switched parties just like Hatfield and Donnie Tinnell. If you vote her you are a fool.
Really now

Cecilia, KY

#10 Jan 28, 2014
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Faith Portman is incredibly stupid. I don't know who "Brain James" is. Gaynell is far too controversial and her son's criminal record doesn't help her effort.
hills you should spell stupid with a capitalS / out of the bunch you name Gaynell is the best of that pot.
Come on vote for me

Cecilia, KY

#11 Jan 28, 2014
I am the best for the mayors job.dobby wills from back from the future
foxy

Louisville, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2014
All the Democrats think its cool to be Republican this year. They are trying to fool the voters, lets see if it happens in may.
Ben wrote:
A vote for Gaynell is a vote for George Miller. George is giving her money to run for mayor. And if she wins George will get to build his section 8 apartments on High School Drive. The Tinnells and Hatfields are also supporting her. She will be a pawn for all the old crooks in town. She new that she couldn't win as a democrat so she switched parties just like Hatfield and Donnie Tinnell. If you vote her you are a fool.
Theresa

Louisville, KY

#13 Jan 28, 2014
If they cannot even decide which party they want to belong to, how are they supposed to decide how to run the government? We need people who can make a decision. I
Hahaha

Lexington, KY

#14 Jan 28, 2014
Ben wrote:
haha i see our Tubby Buddy Mr Ellis has finally found this thread... I think we all realize at this point our current mayor is a joke. I don't care who of the other three win just get someone in there who is less of a conspiracy theorist and goes easier on the donuts...

My vote is anyone but Ellis!
Yes vote

United States

#15 Jan 28, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
haha i see our Tubby Buddy Mr Ellis has finally found this thread... I think we all realize at this point our current mayor is a joke. I don't care who of the other three win just get someone in there who is less of a conspiracy theorist and goes easier on the donuts...
My vote is anyone but Ellis!
vote for gommer.goober.ernest t bass.fat Albert,miss piggy,weird al yakkamovicth Howard stern.santa. Any body but what we have
Ben

Louisville, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2014
I hate to disappoint you but I am not Scott Ellis. Honestly I never would have voted for him in the first election. But if it comes down to him or Gaynell any reasonable person would pick Scott Ellis. And he has actually done a pretty good job. Now some people could say that it was easy because of the revenue that is now coming into the city coffers. But the previous mayors and there buddies had plenty of money and decided to blow it instead of taking care of the tax payers. And now you have Gaynell and Bernie Brown being lead by the same people that caused the financial mess in the first place. A vote for Gaynell or Bernie is a serious mistake. I have lived here for 61 years and I am amazed how the same old crooks continue to keep control of tax payer money. You need people that are educated and truly care about this community running for public office. Not people with special agendas or just out to line their own pockets. Gaynell is cut from the same corrupt cloth as the tinnels and hatfield.
genius

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jan 29, 2014
You want educated people? How do you figure Scott Ellis fits that? If he has an education he ought to ask for a refund.

You tie Bernie to the financial mess? Scott has been on the council and in city hall longer than bernie. So why would you give him a pass?.

The whole time shepherdsville was losing money Ellis was sitting there smiling on the council. Bernie got there after the mess was caused.
Lonley

United States

#18 Jan 29, 2014
Ben wrote:
I hate to disappoint you but I am not Scott Ellis. Honestly I never would have voted for him in the first election. But if it comes down to him or Gaynell any reasonable person would pick Scott Ellis. And he has actually done a pretty good job. Now some people could say that it was easy because of the revenue that is now coming into the city coffers. But the previous mayors and there buddies had plenty of money and decided to blow it instead of taking care of the tax payers. And now you have Gaynell and Bernie Brown being lead by the same people that caused the financial mess in the first place. A vote for Gaynell or Bernie is a serious mistake. I have lived here for 61 years and I am amazed how the same old crooks continue to keep control of tax payer money. You need people that are educated and truly care about this community running for public office. Not people with special agendas or just out to line their own pockets. Gaynell is cut from the same corrupt cloth as the tinnels and hatfield.
Who are you trying sell that line of Sh t to? Pretty good job. You must be one of those on the receiving end of the BIG RAISES that was handed out what was it anywhere from 5 to 15 dollars per hour.thats it either you are a cop or fireman. And yes the money came from that. Monster TAX that was shoved down our throat.so don't act as if you no anything because your thought process shows you are VERY uniformed.under the pass adminastraion there wasn't TAX increases. 66 percent is where it starts it goes up to a 125 percent so get it right if your going to talk about it.Dont for get the tax increase on all people that work in the city limits. So Ben this money does come the city,as you say coffers.
JustMe

United States

#19 Jan 29, 2014
Lonley wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you trying sell that line of Sh t to? Pretty good job. You must be one of those on the receiving end of the BIG RAISES that was handed out what was it anywhere from 5 to 15 dollars per hour.thats it either you are a cop or fireman. And yes the money came from that. Monster TAX that was shoved down our throat.so don't act as if you no anything because your thought process shows you are VERY uniformed.under the pass adminastraion there wasn't TAX increases. 66 percent is where it starts it goes up to a 125 percent so get it right if your going to talk about it.Dont for get the tax increase on all people that work in the city limits. So Ben this money does come the city,as you say coffers.
Wasn't going to comment till I saw your post but I find your bad information interesting. The raises were from 50 cents to $5.00 not to $15.00. I do agree that no one there deserved the $5.00, especially a certain person that went around bragging about it. The fireman were long over due for a raise (no I am not a fireman). All the employees took cuts during the financial crisis and they did deserve something for their loyalty to the city for sticking it out. When previous Mayors didn't raise taxes at some small percentage along the way is why some of the problems happened. The other reason it happened is because of extremely bad book keeping that reported items in the income when they weren't, making it look like the city took in more than it actually did and then they planned their budget on false monies. Another part is because one Mayor allowed the Current Chief of police to spend monies way above his budget and those things were not reported to the council. So a lot of different things caused the financial crisis. I give credit to the last council that worked thru it and the Mayor. I can find problem with all the people running for Mayor. I would never vote for someone that jumps ship on their party, although I don't vote by party to me it is a sign they can't make good decisions. If a man is running look at his household, who runs it, him or is wife, if she does she will be running the city too if he is elected. As far as a woman running, same for her, if her husband rules the home, he will be behind the scene's running the city. Needs to be someone with a strong backbone. A definite leader and not a follower.Having a college education doesn't always make you smarter than someone with common scense and experince. I also have found that most of the people that complain don't try to be part of the solution. If you don't like it do something about it. God Bless America....we need it.
Hahaha

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 29, 2014
well now we know the Faith Portman backers have showed up. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 1 hr Icnoptnthis 9,102
News Mother claims two boys whose bodies were found ... 1 hr NotKimDavis 16
tonys body shop (Oct '10) 1 hr Dirty money 61
Ashley at Wendy's shepherdsville 4 hr B from northside 9
Illegal Drugs 9 hr Brad 27
Who all got scanned by DANA B DAVIS OF PINNACLE... 9 hr Moses 2
adam martinez 9 hr Growup2016 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages