|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Judged:

Wecandobetter wrote:
O.K. We all know it`s still legal to drink alcohol, but do we really want a judge making decisions concerning us or our families whose mind might be clouded with alcoholism? It just seems like we can do better. Sorry to all her drinking buddies.
As you know by now, I am new on this forum, but I am NOT new to facing JUDGE WARD,and it is due to my popping the tops of way to many beers. I can say I have never ever had the pleasure of meeting up with our good judge,well at least not in a bar or any place that sells drinks. and I hit up the bars daily, and on Friday,Saturday,I close them down!!!! My point is if she was such a drunk,I would have met up with her as much as i'm in the bars!!!!!
Lindas panties

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Well you and Becky "Booze hound" Ward ought to get along just fine!
Hey, there's nothing wrong with getting drunk. Well, unless you poop on yourself.
Booze hound

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Lindas panties wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, there's nothing wrong with getting drunk. Well, unless you poop on yourself.
That's just groos. Yuck
Yep

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I wish someone would hold mike Mann to a higher standard. Why hasn't jr bright been locked up along with Sherman,Larry,deely and George miller?

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Just because YOU want them locked up doesn't mean that Mike Mann is not doing his job.
stormin

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

ward is a mediocre judge. i hope a qualified candidate ousts her
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

stormin wrote:
ward is a mediocre judge. i hope a qualified candidate ousts her
Who you got in mind???
goforit

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

i hear she drinks with Hill Bleemel pretty often among other things with him
i believe in karma

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

i know a lot of people in shep and they are voting for welch.the way she treats people in her court room is a sin,from a close source, said she is a heavey drinker,and cheats on her husband.what and how she treats people in the court room is so wrong.she should listen to facts before she judges a person,but believe me i am a big fan of karma,and it will bite her in her ass sooner or later
Friend of Ward

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

I know Judge Ward on personal and professional level. Rebecca Ward is an awesome judge and gets the job done well! As for cheating on her husband? There you go with the rumors....she's not married any longer. Judge Ward is fair, and will go out of her way to help people in Bullitt County in any way she can. What she does on her personal time is not anyone's business, especially if she is not doing anything that will hinder her performance as a judge. I'm sure that you do things outside of your profession that you wouldn't do when working should it interfere with your performance. I have never seen her be unfair, in the courtroom or outside the courtroom. I am proud to call her my friend, and the rumors should be laid to rest unless you have the PROOF in your hand, not the "hearsay" of someone who says they are someone's close friend. If they are truly a close source, they wouldn't be saying things about someone that could be detrimental to their job or reputation.
well

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Just because YOU want them locked up doesn't mean that Mike Mann is not doing his job.
hello jerry
xyz

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judge Ward is a good judge....... most of the time.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Friend of Ward wrote:
I know Judge Ward on personal and professional level. Rebecca Ward is an awesome judge and gets the job done well! As for cheating on her husband? There you go with the rumors....she's not married any longer. Judge Ward is fair, and will go out of her way to help people in Bullitt County in any way she can. What she does on her personal time is not anyone's business, especially if she is not doing anything that will hinder her performance as a judge. I'm sure that you do things outside of your profession that you wouldn't do when working should it interfere with your performance. I have never seen her be unfair, in the courtroom or outside the courtroom. I am proud to call her my friend, and the rumors should be laid to rest unless you have the PROOF in your hand, not the "hearsay" of someone who says they are someone's close friend. If they are truly a close source, they wouldn't be saying things about someone that could be detrimental to their job or reputation.
Nice try at a cover-up, but it's sort of well known WHY she is no longer married. If you have any doubt, just ask HB or his wife, who is a fine woman and didn't deserve that.
No Ordinary Farm Girl

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Friend of Ward wrote:
Iv'e sat in Judge Wards courtroom twice and the last time she cleared the room within 30 min. She ruled in an elderly women's favor and she hadn't even gotten up in front of Ward, she was still behind the wall, she didn't even hear what Ward said, someone had to tell her. Just because someone is sueing does not mean their in the right. How is that fair? Both times I sat in her courtroom she never once ruled in the defendents favor, she didn't even hear what the defendents had to say. How is that fair? What's the saying..... innocent until proven quilty...From what I have witness in her courtroom, that is not the case. As far as the drinking I cannot say because that would be...hear say, but if you read all the post on here about Ward you will not hear her family or friends say that she doesn't have a drinking problem, all they say is...its no ones business, what she does off the job has nothing to do with her job. Well it does! If you got a dui and the judge that gives you a fine or time in jail has dui's, how is that fair? Now, I do not know Rebecca Ward outside of the courtroom, she might be a great person but people coming before her wants fairness and if she's not going to hear both sides then she is not a fair Judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highview Discussions

Search the Highview Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr cathyjudy 26,185
The Chit Chat Channel 2 hr bob Dillon 35
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr oscar 16,116
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr sad 81,569
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr shew 1,014
the round table (Aug '11) 8 hr a friend 10,166
Matt 'Veezy' (May '13) 8 hr GEfriend 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Highview Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••