Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,216

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
wtf

Lexington, KY

#17194 May 6, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem developed when the politicians were in the States legislatures . The best and most faithful to the peoples wishes were supposed to be the ones chosen to fill the Senate . However- the pols started buying their being selected out of the States , rather than being honest and selecting the best . So, came the amendment. The proper way would have been to simply pass a law making it fraud and jail time, back in the States level.
Follow thru and make your own selections of where simple changes then , could make it simpler today. My point remains, the collection of money , the special interests and lobbyists, today, determine what Congress does.
This really goes back to honesty , integrity, and perhaps the loss of Christianity ,and this is my opinion.
This never was, never will be a Christian Nation you pos.
wtf

Lexington, KY

#17195 May 6, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A father has two daughters, and one son, who are all getting married on the same day. He asks his oldest daughter,''Who do you wish to marry?"
She says,''Father, I wish to marry the man with three dragons on his chest.''
He walks over to his second daughter and asks her the same question.
She replies,''Father, I wish to marry the man with two dragons on his chest.''
He then goes to his youngest one, his beloved son, the "fruit" of his loins, and the one who will carry on his family name, and asks him the same thing,''Who do you wish to marry, WTF, my son?''
WTF replies,''Father, I wish to marry the man with one a-draggin' on the floor!''
Then you blew the Preacher.
Idee

United States

#17196 May 6, 2013
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
True
preach on

Oakland, KY

#17197 May 6, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
However- the pols started buying their being selected out of the States ,

Follow thru and make your own selections of where simple changes then , could make it simpler today..
?????
Maybe you should take a break from political ponderings and focus more on making freaking sense.

Ok got your opinion on that one, confusing and naive as it was. What other amendments would you reverse and why? If that is the only change that "makes you shudder". maybe that's just shaky old man syndrome.
same ols same old

Covington, KY

#17198 May 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then you blew the Preacher.
You just can't get your mind off bjs, hmmmmmmmmm.
Snow White

Covington, KY

#17199 May 6, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A father has two daughters, and one son, who are all getting married on the same day. He asks his oldest daughter,''Who do you wish to marry?"
She says,''Father, I wish to marry the man with three dragons on his chest.''
He walks over to his second daughter and asks her the same question.
She replies,''Father, I wish to marry the man with two dragons on his chest.''
He then goes to his youngest one, his beloved son, the "fruit" of his loins, and the one who will carry on his family name, and asks him the same thing,''Who do you wish to marry, WTF, my son?''
WTF replies,''Father, I wish to marry the man with one a-draggin' on the floor!''
HYSTERICAL
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#17200 May 6, 2013
hahahaha stevie ole wtf likes them draggin the floor hahahahahahaha, maybe him and calvin can go out on a mandate
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17201 May 7, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
hahahaha stevie ole wtf likes them draggin the floor hahahahahahaha, maybe him and calvin can go out on a mandate
Calvin minister be your Lover Q boy.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17203 May 7, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
Thank you, sir! I'm glad you got a laugh, and I wish you a wonderful day, my friend!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17205 May 7, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, sir! I'm glad you got a laugh, and I wish you a wonderful day, my friend!
You are amusing, to Retards.

Lmfao
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#17206 May 8, 2013
wtf you aren't amusing to anyone, just stooped to eveybody
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17207 May 8, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
wtf you aren't amusing to anyone, just stooped to eveybody
You amuse the retards all the time.
George

Benton, KY

#17209 May 8, 2013
Rand Paul....all the way! He works hard and knows how to take a stand!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17210 May 9, 2013
George wrote:
Rand Paul....all the way! He works hard and knows how to take a stand!
He is a silly little Fhag, just like you.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17211 May 9, 2013
Shortly after 9/11 , the Benghazi attack, it became apparent Hillery had screwed up , and Obama was not interested . Now it has been out in the open , to be so . You that are worshipers of both , should examine your reasons for your vote , again. Believe in your ideology , but make sure the politician is honest and does not lie to you . Neither of these could pass that test!

Poor ole Ms. Ryan believed what she was told , also.5 times repeated the lie.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17212 May 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Shortly after 9/11 , the Benghazi attack, it became apparent Hillery had screwed up , and Obama was not interested . Now it has been out in the open , to be so . You that are worshipers of both , should examine your reasons for your vote , again. Believe in your ideology , but make sure the politician is honest and does not lie to you . Neither of these could pass that test!
Benghazi....lmfao....lmfao...l mfao..lmfao.lmfao lmfao lmfao

You lost in a Landslide Stupid get over it.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17213 May 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi....lmfao....l mfao...lmfao..lmfao.lmfao lmfao lmfao
You lost in a Landslide Stupid get over it.
The Country lost! But there was no landslide , many out here voted to the contrary.

You defend a dead horse . The stupidity is upon the ones that can not grasp the truth. You fit that category.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17214 May 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The Country lost! But there was no landslide , many out here voted to the contrary.
You defend a dead horse . The stupidity is upon the ones that can not grasp the truth. You fit that category.
It was a Landslide Stupid, 330 Electoral Votes and the Popular Vote.

You lost, get over it Whiner.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Hugh Jassoal

Oakland, KY

#17215 May 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
where did you get this information? Please source if you can. just because it is the Fox pundits and your opinion doesn't make it so. how about we wait for some facts before we start bearing false witness. sounds like a good idea?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17217 May 9, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you get this information? Please source if you can. just because it is the Fox pundits and your opinion doesn't make it so. how about we wait for some facts before we start bearing false witness. sounds like a good idea?
If you listened to the questioning you could see what the wind blows . This was not the news station nor the news people , anyway , most of the liberal news will not carry it. Believe what you will, and we will believe what the ones living thru this tell us. Not the news , not you that refuse to see thru Obama , but what we can hear from them.

Likely , there will never be any printed facts or proof, just like all of the pols , they hide this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brad Jones 27 min big dog 4
Amy Mason 55 min cjv1982 19
erica martin aka meatlover 6 hr EricaMartinakaMea... 17
robert bixler? 6 hr pissedoff 5
jessica deweese (Dec '11) 7 hr EricaMartinakaMea... 22
Haley Brown & Thomas Fleener 7 hr make a wish 1
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 9 hr David 1
Highview Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web