Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments (Page 722)

Showing posts 14,421 - 14,440 of16,033
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Come on wrote:
<quoted text>Dont be mad that your daddy made you get down on them knees when you was a boy.
Don't be mad that your Dad was on his knees for his men.

Lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be mad that your Dad was on his knees for his men.
Lmfao
It is a good sign when a man can get on his knees to worship the Lord,and pray for his men and family!! Our Country needs good men that know how to do this!!!And have the knowledge and will to do it!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

WTF was spotted running to his mailbox, at the curb in front of his hovel. Actually, he himself often lovingly refers to it as his "little shithole." Anyway, he would run out there, open the mailbox door, look in, close it, and run back into the house. After watching him do this at least 20 times, his neighbor, A. Slew, came over to ask him what was going on.

He replied, "Oh, nothing! My stupid computer keeps saying 'you've got mail,' and, try as I may, I can never find any in the box!"
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
WTF was spotted running to his mailbox, at the curb in front of his hovel. Actually, he himself often lovingly refers to it as his "little shithole." Anyway, he would run out there, open the mailbox door, look in, close it, and run back into the house. After watching him do this at least 20 times, his neighbor, A. Slew, came over to ask him what was going on.
He replied, "Oh, nothing! My stupid computer keeps saying 'you've got mail,' and, try as I may, I can never find any in the box!"
Not bad Stevie!

Have to admit though,he probably knows more about a computer than I do!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a good sign when a man can get on his knees to worship the Lord,and pray for his men and family!! Our Country needs good men that know how to do this!!!And have the knowledge and will to do it!
How would you know?

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad Stevie!
Have to admit though,he probably knows more about a computer than I do!
Naw, he's just another "wish I was something." Have a great day, Whitey, and God bless!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know?
The answer is in front of your face.It is so easy! All one has to do is Trust and Obey,have faith the Lord will help you.Take your problems to the Lord in prayer.Be honest when you are on your knees,though.He may not listen.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Thanks,Stevie,same to you!
It is snowing here ===again.
Listened to Obama,Rubio,Rand Paul last night.Stayed up later than usual.
My conclusion:Obama has not changed,still has an ideology of Spend as the last 4 years.Can you believe 5 Trillion more debt and he just goes on and on.
Rubio made a good speech and expressed the Repubs belief very well.Too bad the Repubs could not have done better for him as far as room,air conditioning,etc.
Rand Paul made us proud,clear,well spoken,good delivery.Told what so many of us believe.

Less goverment in our face,leave us alone,spend less,reform medicare,SS#,taxes.Pass a Bill to keep guns away from the mentally ill,it is not the gun`s fault!Oh,well,no Democrat would like any of this as they have Obama`s ideology.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

whitehair wrote:
My conclusion:Obama has not changed,still has an ideology of Spend as the last 4 years.Can you believe 5 Trillion more debt and he just goes on and on.
Rubio made a good speech and expressed the Repubs belief very well.Too bad the Repubs could not have done better for him as far as room,air conditioning,etc.
Rand Paul made us proud,clear,well spoken,good delivery.Told what so many of us believe.
Less goverment in our face,leave us alone,spend less,reform medicare,SS#,taxes.Pass a Bill to keep guns away from the mentally ill,it is not the gun`s fault!Oh,well,no Democrat would like any of this as they have Obama`s ideology.
Uhh you are in a shrinking minority Stupid.

Enjoy.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
BTW Stupid the President never spent a dime, like you said the House holds the Check Book.

Stupid arse Republicans.

lmao
lmao
lmao
Margaret

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Perfect!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect!
For you stupid ones.

lmao
wtfs boyfriend

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>For you stupid ones.
lmao
Don't be angry little darlin'. We're going to have the best Valentine's Day ever!
sorry

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

sorry excuse for a man you are. no wedding yet ? little old to be a "boyfriend", aren't you ? are you and the big fat redhead rollin around in flour again with the anal beads by the sex store again ? long walk back to london. have to check it out. ;-)
wtfs boyfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be angry little darlin'. We're going to have the best Valentine's Day ever!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>BTW Stupid the President never spent a dime, like you said the House holds the Check Book.
Stupid arse Republicans.
lmao
lmao
lmao
Everything that happens under his watch is his fault!Don`t you all blame Bush that way?So,Obozo has blown $5 Trillion more under his watch!Even ole Hillery says"the buck stops here"when she failed to protect the fallen Americans!! But she did the good thing and left!!
good

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

now whats next ?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that happens under his watch is his fault!Don`t you all blame Bush that way?So,Obozo has blown $5 Trillion more under his watch!Even ole Hillery says"the buck stops here"when she failed to protect the fallen Americans!! But she did the good thing and left!!
Bush was a failure just like you.
haha

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was a failure just like you.
You didn't have a snappy comeback, did you? lmfao
btw

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

never does, but keeps doing it

that's one of the curses of dementia, y'know-
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't have a snappy comeback, did you? lmfao
LOL
Boats Second Class

Olive Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

You guys may not know this,but,you're nuts!LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,421 - 14,440 of16,033
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highview Discussions

Search the Highview Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 min Donnie B Can Not 922
I'll give BJs for $0.50 for X-mas money (Dec '11) 6 min ha ha ha 13
Johnny "Crooked Nose" Masters (Feb '13) 8 min ha ha ha 29
Johnny Masters - persistent criminal offender (Oct '13) 10 min lol 4
Yall I'm comin out the closet! (Jan '13) 13 min lol 39
Johnny Masters makes WDRB41 news (Jan '13) 15 min lol 236
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 17 min BIG_STEVIE 418
•••
•••
•••
Highview Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Highview Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Highview People Search