happy mother's day to holly

Posted in the Highview Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Society

Mount Washington, KY

#1 May 10, 2013
Happy Mother's day to Holly, Backwoods Lady and Princess and to all the other Mothers who work their butts off and rear their children without being on welfare and living off the state and still manage to raise responsible, intelligent offspring.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 May 10, 2013
Thank you. I opened this thread fully expecting it to be another of Spartan's or HB's.
The Jerk

Newport, KY

#3 May 10, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Thank you. I opened this thread fully expecting it to be another of Spartan's or HB's.
Happy Mamas Day to you and all the other moms out there! I hope it's a good day and special. Kids make mom a card, go see her , give her your time and respect.
Dumbfounded

Buffalo, TX

#4 May 10, 2013
Holly is a mother? That means some guy was desperate enough to sleep with her? I guess there's hope for all women!
the Hilltopper

Mount Washington, KY

#5 May 10, 2013
Society wrote:
Happy Mother's day to Holly, Backwoods Lady and Princess and to all the other Mothers who work their butts off and rear their children without being on welfare and living off the state and still manage to raise responsible, intelligent offspring.
Amen to that and good luck to Holly in ridding all the riff-raff from the round table.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6 May 10, 2013
Dumbfounded wrote:
Holly is a mother? That means some guy was desperate enough to sleep with her? I guess there's hope for all women!
Hi Honey bee! Funny you should be concerned with how I have sex given your *condition*. Happy mother's day to you, too! Maybe your son will invest in an extra large pack of depends this year!
honey bees son

Fort Knox, KY

#7 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi Honey bee! Funny you should be concerned with how I have sex given your *condition*. Happy mother's day to you, too! Maybe your son will invest in an extra large pack of depends this year!
That aint funny I got to change them for her. Have you ever had to change a grown womans diaper? Yeck

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 May 10, 2013
Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there! I hope your day will be blessed and you are home spending the day with your children this Mother's Day! God bless each and every mother out there!!
decent woman

Fort Knox, KY

#9 May 10, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there! I hope your day will be blessed and you are home spending the day with your children this Mother's Day! God bless each and every mother out there!!
happy mothers dat to you floozie. hopefully one day soon you'll finally be a good mother and have those whoremarks taken off. tramp.
irene

Covington, KY

#10 May 10, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
happy mother's day princess miss you on the round table.

Location hidden

#11 May 10, 2013
decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>happy mothers dat to you floozie. hopefully one day soon you'll finally be a good mother and have those whoremarks taken off. tramp.
:) aww thanks. And happy Mother's Day to you as well.
I love princess1

Fort Knox, KY

#12 May 10, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Happy mother's day Princess! You're one hot M-I-L-F! I love you and want to marry you!

Location hidden

#13 May 10, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>happy mother's day princess miss you on the round table.
Well I had quit posting because of the nonsense with the poster above you but I swear to the good Lord above, seems that she just can't get enough of me and as soon as I come back to post, she's gotta start back in on it. As if she hasn't said enough already. All I know is I won't be the one spending an eternity in hell for the things she says about me. I have a good clear and clean conscience. But non the less; I hope who ever the person is; can give it a rest one day and move on.
And a very happy Mother's Day to you as well Irene. I hope that you find your Mother's Day very blessed and you enjoy your day with all of your children there with you!:)

Location hidden

#14 May 10, 2013
I love princess1 wrote:
<quoted text>Happy mother's day Princess! You're one hot M-I-L-F! I love you and want to marry you!
Lol. Well how's about this, you come find me, marry me, and make an honest woman outta me for the sake of the good ol 'decent woman' poster because she just thinks so highly of me that she wants to see my soul saved and she's so concerned about mine and my daughters well-being.lol But good to know I still got fans out there.
irene

Covington, KY

#15 May 10, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I had quit posting because of the nonsense with the poster above you but I swear to the good Lord above, seems that she just can't get enough of me and as soon as I come back to post, she's gotta start back in on it. As if she hasn't said enough already. All I know is I won't be the one spending an eternity in hell for the things she says about me. I have a good clear and clean conscience. But non the less; I hope who ever the person is; can give it a rest one day and move on.
And a very happy Mother's Day to you as well Irene. I hope that you find your Mother's Day very blessed and you enjoy your day with all of your children there with you!:)
well it will be holly hasnt let up on me and spartan.which i nowq know who he is.becky his wife was posting and now they are blasting her too.i really miss haveing you around

Location hidden

#16 May 10, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>well it will be holly hasnt let up on me and spartan.which i nowq know who he is.becky his wife was posting and now they are blasting her too.i really miss haveing you around
Well I'm doing ok. Just been really busy with work and the kiddo. I hope you have a good night!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#17 May 10, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>well it will be holly hasnt let up on me and spartan.which i nowq know who he is.becky his wife was posting and now they are blasting her too.i really miss haveing you around
Irene, dear, the only posts I have made are under this name. Believe what you will, but it's apparent that there are at least two or three other posters. Apparently, other people share my opinion about particular issues.

Location hidden

#18 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>Irene, dear, the only posts I have made are under this name. Believe what you will, but it's apparent that there are at least two or three other posters. Apparently, other people share my opinion about particular issues.
Happy Mother's Day holly
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#19 May 10, 2013
Society wrote:
This is cute holly.Some ladies go out and by themselves a hat or some sexy underwear to help 'em get over it when they're feelin' a little blue.This is actually the first time that I've ever seen someone start a thread in honor of their self though.Putting that to one side and going along with the gag though,,,"happy mother's day holly".
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#20 May 10, 2013
the Hilltopper wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to that and good luck to Holly in ridding all the riff-raff from the round table.
All holly really gots to do to rid the round table of the riff-raff is to keep you busy on this thread.Two birds,,,one stone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cracker Barrel 45 min Country Boy 3
Debbie Adams 48 min Ballholler bill 1
Charlie Adams 56 min Ballholler bill 1
Any women with pretty feet like them worshipped? 3 hr Blue 1
mature women into fetish (Dec '11) 3 hr Blue 2
Kendoll Link 4 hr The big Lebowski 1
Morgan Ward 6 hr Sabrina Oh 2

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance