Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Judged:

Because there's been so many racist comments here in the Louisville forum, I had to assume the topix terrorists are racist themselves, and it's embarrassing for the city of Louisville to have to take this kind of treatment. Not to mention Muhammad Ali is the greatest Kentuckian ever, even better than Hunter S. Thompson, for standing up to the entire white structure during the Vietnam Era, and history has judged Ali to be right. No Viet Cong ever called him the N-word. Recently Sheldon Berman was just fired for being for Integration, and the Teapublican racists KKK wannabes are behind this. Glenn Beck is trolling for assassins. And the black city in Kentucky is still white-washed. It's 2010 people... and we're still having bad race relations.... Jesus Christ. Yeah, America has been nothing but a racial, totalitarian dictatorship to blacks folks, who have been terrorized by the KKK terrorists, one of the first major organizations of terrorism, behind the military and police, who are used to kill brown folks abroad, and black folks here at home.

So since the Ku Klux Klan has been used to putting on their white hoods, and terrorizing defenseless black families in the middle of the night (which created Malcolm X), it's no wonder that their children, the KKK Youth, are still doing it online. They are Topix Terrorists, because none take credit for their words, since they like being racist, misogynistic, and homophobic, and posting their hate, and then bouncing... what do we as a society gain from this? Nothing. We can't stop it, but we can be educated and informed enough to understand that some KKK topix terrorists sign in as Johnny Masters, and put racist words in my mouth... or post a picture of MLK and a dick, and assign that to me... well, as a people, we need to get smart about this, and realize there's filthy trash, and then there's the good. We just got to listen to those who are right, and not those who are white and hateful KKK racists.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

RidgeyDidge

Camperdown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Anti-Racist = Anti-White
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

RidgeyDidge wrote:
Anti-Racist = Anti-White
Blue = Green
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

anonymous beotch

Since: Jul 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Johnny Masters, why do you hate white people. In one thread you posted how happy you will be when the White Race is blended out of existence. You started another thread dedicated to finding new words to dehumanize white people.

You claim to be anti-racist. What you are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Veritatis wrote:
Johnny Masters, why do you hate white people. In one thread you posted how happy you will be when the White Race is blended out of existence. You started another thread dedicated to finding new words to dehumanize white people.
You claim to be anti-racist. What you are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
I AM "white", in America. So you're just saying shit to piss me off... okay. You got me. Dickwad.

I am not for genocide, but this guy, "Veratitis", he's a Cancer on society.

Veratitis is worse than Gingivitis and Hepatitis combined. Ha ha! Plus, he's issued blanket racist statements about MLK being a "coon", and how all black people should be put on a boat, and nuked, and other horribly genocidal, ethnic cleansing thoughts. Hitler would have loved you. You know Hitler, right? He was evil personified.

Hello evil personified. What u gonna do with your racism today? Anything? Just racist jokes? Is that all you got? You're all talk.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

If you are white why did you say you would be glad when white people no longer existed in 100 years.

I just happen to believe we are worth preserving. I am sorry you don't feel the same way.

I do wish you would explain why you think the world would be better blended. I like a world that has different people and cultures in it.

Do you want to blend away all races or just the white race. If it is all races you may get some resistance in Africa. I know for example the Zulu are very much against mixing even with other black tribes. I have it on good authority that if a Zulu girl is raped by a man of another tribe and gets pregnant that baby won't live more than a minute after birth. But that is just cultural differences. Maybe if we showed them enough movies illustrating the benefits of race mixing they might come around.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Veritatis wrote:
If you are white why did you say you would be glad when white people no longer existed in 100 years.
I just happen to believe we are worth preserving. I am sorry you don't feel the same way.
I do wish you would explain why you think the world would be better blended. I like a world that has different people and cultures in it.
Do you want to blend away all races or just the white race. If it is all races you may get some resistance in Africa. I know for example the Zulu are very much against mixing even with other black tribes. I have it on good authority that if a Zulu girl is raped by a man of another tribe and gets pregnant that baby won't live more than a minute after birth. But that is just cultural differences. Maybe if we showed them enough movies illustrating the benefits of race mixing they might come around.
You're a liar, and you're a coward.

If you want a real conversation, man-up and take credit for your words. If not, then STFU. I will ignore your dumbassery.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Veritatis wrote:
KKK online recruiter
Zach

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

What, you aren't going to answer the questions posed by Veritatis? You want the white race to be blended in 100 years? You progressives claim that in the future, everyone will be the same race, ok, but that entails the death of European-American blood lines and heritage. Are you ok with putting your stamp of approval on the genocide of your race? Either you are pro-white or anti.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Zach wrote:
What, you aren't going to answer the questions posed by Veritatis? You want the white race to be blended in 100 years? You progressives claim that in the future, everyone will be the same race, ok, but that entails the death of European-American blood lines and heritage. Are you ok with putting your stamp of approval on the genocide of your race? Either you are pro-white or anti.
that sounds like Glenn Beck... am i right? is he the one spreading this race hatred?
RidgeyDidge

Camperdown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Johnny Masters
>You're a liar, and you're a coward.

You're a rabid anti-White.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
that sounds like Glenn Beck... am i right? is he the one spreading this race hatred?
Well from your postings I think you are the one spreading your hate for white people.
Zach

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice deflection guy. How can you hate your race so much? Let me ask you: Does the state of Israel have a right to ethnic purity and, most of all, does it have the right to exist?
RidgeyDidge

Camperdown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

On that point Zach, what does Johnny think of African nations? Do they have the right to their own identity and culture? Or should they be flooded with millions of non-Africans, until they are a minority and then be told to "mix in", until there are no Africans left?

These anti-Whites like to say that race is a social construct in White nations and only White nations. But they never go to non-White nations and say race is a social construct, because that would be rude!

You see what they really mean when they say race is a social construct, in White nations and only White nations, is White people do not exist.

They would never go to a non-White nation and tell the people there they do not exist, because that would be evil!

This is why:

Anti-Racist = Anti-White
Zach

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Oh, "Hate whitey" Masters won't answer what he thinks of Africans or about Israel, he'll just stick his fingers in his ears and scream, "I can't hear you, bla, bla, bla". But I don't think he is a bad person, he is simply a victim to decades of brainwashing; the elite who run what we read, and watch have worked relentlessly scrubbing the memories of people just like Hate Whitey.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Anti-Black is Anti-White.

Since: Dec 10

Allentown, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Johnny Masters wrote:
Anti-Black is Anti-White.
Umm,unless you are hispanic, or some other non-white and non-black, which I am clearly not, how can I be BOTH against blacks while being against whites? Forget to take your medicine?
Jesus Christ

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Huh?

He is trying to say that being pro-black means that whites and blacks will mix, then there won't be whites no more, so therefore, that constitutes GENOCIDE! It's wrong, but being against black and white is being for humanity. Racism is dum, and nobody is literally wyte or black. That crap came from dayz of slavery, and nobody else recognizes it, but USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highview Discussions

Search the Highview Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shot fired during McDonald's robbery on Preston... 4 min Phoenix97 5
Who is Alison Lundergan Grimes? 8 min hovel 8
Ungrateful People 8 min Yessiree 5
Anyone Know Why Rednecks are so ignorant (May '10) 41 min worldidiot 134
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Throne 81,564
marcie vause,christian vause charles vause 2 hr rick mitchell davis 2
the music thread (Apr '12) 5 hr texas pete 110
•••
•••