Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ggg

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 21, 2013
 
people are amusing you sit at your computor and get all gassed up about something someone like me post lol so sensitive people relax no need to let me get you emotinal you will be ok GAME OVER

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 21, 2013
 
ggg wrote:
people are amusing you sit at your computor and get all gassed up about something someone like me post lol so sensitive people relax no need to let me get you emotinal you will be ok GAME OVER
Lol actually I kinda enjoy reading ur posts. They're funny!
ggg

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 21, 2013
 
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol actually I kinda enjoy reading ur posts. They're funny!
well thank you that is the reason i am here

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 21, 2013
 
ggg wrote:
<quoted text>well thank you that is the reason i am here
So do u know who's the creeper on the round table messing with me?
ggg

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 21, 2013
 
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So do u know who's the creeper on the round table messing with me?
sure dont if we find out i think that wierdo should be mailed to the middle east

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 21, 2013
 
ggg wrote:
<quoted text>sure dont if we find out i think that wierdo should be mailed to the middle east
Yea me too. Kinda bothers me,, but I pack so I think I'll be good ;)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 21, 2013
 
I had a good laugh with you ggg i'm still mulling over all the marketing ideas in my head haha!
ggg

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 21, 2013
 
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea me too. Kinda bothers me,, but I pack so I think I'll be good ;)
feel sorry for little buddy if he runs up on you he will get a game over lol

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 21, 2013
 
That's why I said game over last night ggg!! She is fierce
ggg

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 21, 2013
 
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
I had a good laugh with you ggg i'm still mulling over all the marketing ideas in my head haha!
i had a good laugh whth you as well but my marketing is still in need of your ideas lol

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 21, 2013
 
Don't worry I plan on staying in the game with you and of course Kitty now :)
ggg

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 21, 2013
 
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Don't worry I plan on staying in the game with you and of course Kitty now :)
ok the game continues for us sorry to those on topix who fouled out game over

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 21, 2013
 
ggg is now king ggg

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 21, 2013
 
KING ggg wrote:
ggg is now king ggg
There ya go!! I was gonna tell u to register so that ur screen name couldn't b used

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 21, 2013
 
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go!! I was gonna tell u to register so that ur screen name couldn't b used
had to jump on i became poular fast and i started seeing fake ggg's so i couldnt allow that lol

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 21, 2013
 
KING ggg wrote:
<quoted text>had to jump on i became poular fast and i started seeing fake ggg's so i couldnt allow that lol
Lmfao. Well good! At least now we can distinguish who's the real ggg
ggg

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 21, 2013
 
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea me too. Kinda bothers me,, but I pack so I think I'll be good ;)
game over you fake no pack

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 21, 2013
 
ggg wrote:
<quoted text>game over you fake no pack
Wanna make a bet on that little friend? I think not.

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 21, 2013
 
ggg wrote:
<quoted text> game over you fake no pack
the real ggg king ggg says GAME OVER

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 21, 2013
 
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao. Well good! At least now we can distinguish who's the real ggg
yes i feel this was needed i cant have a poser ruin the name of ggg

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highview Discussions

Search the Highview Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 8 min Flint hill bandit 1,036
Robbery victim, suspect shot each other on Libe... 17 min yo girl 7
The impending war in the east 1 hr Don 1
Nothing Changes Projects 3 hr Truth 13
McConnell leads Grimes in Bluegrass Poll 4 hr Mustang Mike 2
2 people injured in shooting at Jackson Street,... 4 hr Mustang Mike 2
Wreck involving school bus on 61 at Belmont 5 hr lennyfromthedepo t 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Highview Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Highview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Highview News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Highview
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••