its me holla is crazy
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
you are done

Centerville, TX

#101 May 11, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Did you notice that I said "AFTER" I registered? Again...you may need some extra help with comprehension, huh?
I use my registered name and nothing else. If you hate the drama, as you claim, why are you here creating it under multiple names? LOL
Interesting how you keep bringing up honey bee, are posting from the same location she has posted from, yet deny you are her. Hahaahaa!
Comprehend yourself dumass you were registered as holla got kicked off you were registered dont snake around it iknow you wont stand behind your word that is what kind of trash you are but dont call me a liar and dont post again you should have thought before you started yappin nobody will miss you

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#102 May 11, 2013
What I said is that THIS name is all I have use since I registered. Do you see how not being able to understand the written word is a problem for you? I CLEARLY claimed every name I used between registered names. Then and now.

Does it make you feel like a big man to use curse words? Only small-minded, ignorant people, who are unable to appropriately express themselves otherwise, use curse words.
confused

Fort Thomas, KY

#103 May 11, 2013
Who is this B****?

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#104 May 11, 2013
confused wrote:
Who is this B****?
See #102, last sentence.
The real thing

Louisville, KY

#105 May 11, 2013
confused wrote:
Who is this B****?
just what you said a B****...... someone that has a brain injury...... the part that knows how to be nice and stop worry about other people,why the HELL does she worry about spartan & Irene and she is a petty a** b**** picks bull about something or someone on every thread !!!!!!
The real thing

Louisville, KY

#106 May 11, 2013
Sorry,before " it's me B**** " calls me on it meant to say " worrying " not worry..
Becky

Mount Washington, KY

#107 May 11, 2013
The real thing wrote:
<quoted text>just what you said a B****...... someone that has a brain injury...... the part that knows how to be nice and stop worry about other people,why the HELL does she worry about spartan & Irene and she is a petty a** b**** picks bull about something or someone on every thread !!!!!!
Youns need to leave Spartan alone, you're just going to get him in trouble.
holly

Lexington, KY

#108 Aug 2, 2014
I been hiking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Norris (Nov '12) 9 min Hello 26
Mitch McConnell sells out the working man 28 min ~ 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 53 min Brash and Sassy 903
Amanda Norris (Nov '11) 1 hr A guy 17
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr joe smith 2,945
California to Kentucky Travel Ban 3 hr ~ 2
Old black dude goes by bird 10 hr Curious 1

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages