gordon food sevices
stacey

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Jan 13, 2013
i recently move here and I have a job interwiev at GFS can anyone tell me if that is a good place to work?
jollp huggy

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 13, 2013
stacey wrote:
i recently move here and I have a job interwiev at GFS can anyone tell me if that is a good place to work?
If u like to pack potato salad
no no

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2013
stacey wrote:
Yes a good place, most are what YOU make the work force to be ,just stay away from other peoples wife or husbands and do your job......
stacey

Mississauga, Canada

#4 Jan 13, 2013
no no wrote:
<quoted text>Yes a good place, most are what YOU make the work force to be ,just stay away from other peoples wife or husbands and do your job......
well thanks im happily married and in love, you dont have to worry about that. I only hope they don't try to hit on me
ggg
#5 Jan 20, 2013
stacey wrote:
<quoted text>well thanks im happily married and in love, you dont have to worry about that. I only hope they don't try to hit on me
you a lie game over

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 16 min Mr Helper 7
Snitch 22 min sheeptown 11
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 39 min Phoenix97 2,545
Sarah annanice reece 7 hr devinK135 5
kendall allen (Mar '13) 11 hr Sarrow67 4
John Carmichael & Kayla (Robertson) Ricketts 11 hr Toohood 2
wake up (Jul '15) 12 hr Jgrotberg 4

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance