Heard he was livin in the mt wash apts with a gurl named Amber

Since: Jan 13

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Yea I heard he's clean now and him and Amber are moving and having a baby
curious

Beckley, WV

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Why do you ask? The one who lived in WV awhile?
True

Davenport, FL

#5 Mar 28, 2013
LOL... Well first off we all know amber is attracted to meth, she loves that shit, next we all know Gary is a pos, (perfect couple doe), and we know his passed, and he for sure is a ice lover, cooked it for a while too, made crappy ice tho, wish it wuda blew up in his face, more likely they cooking it right now in ambers apt. (Wouldn't be the first time), cps please help that boy chance..
Anonymous

United States

#6 Mar 29, 2013
True wrote:
LOL... Well first off we all know amber is attracted to meth, she loves that shit, next we all know Gary is a pos,(perfect couple doe), and we know his passed, and he for sure is a ice lover, cooked it for a while too, made crappy ice tho, wish it wuda blew up in his face, more likely they cooking it right now in ambers apt.(Wouldn't be the first time), cps please help that boy chance..
hell for real I don't think so but hell you never know what happens over there and yes Gary I hear is clean but shit who knows how long that will last for.I can't believe he is over there with her and he used to be with nikki j they like sharing men it was randy and now its randy.really fucking nasty.reaaalllyyyyyy.
Anonymous

United States

#7 Mar 29, 2013
drugs takin over wrote:
<quoted text>hell for real I don't think so but hell you never know what happens over there and yes Gary I hear is clean but shit who knows how long that will last for.I can't believe he is over there with her and he used to be with nikki j they like sharing men it was randy and now its randy.really fucking nasty.reaaalllyyyyyy.
it was randy now its Gary sorry messed up

Since: Jan 13

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Bet none of you could say this to Amber nor Gary's face though...... Now that's the funny part!
You can

Crestwood, KY

#10 Mar 29, 2013
True wrote:
LOL... Well first off we all know amber is attracted to meth, she loves that shit, next we all know Gary is a pos,(perfect couple doe), and we know his passed, and he for sure is a ice lover, cooked it for a while too, made crappy ice tho, wish it wuda blew up in his face, more likely they cooking it right now in ambers apt.(Wouldn't be the first time), cps please help that boy chance..
You can call CPS, simple! They wont give your name to the boy s family
Jellyroe

Duluth, GA

#11 Mar 29, 2013
Shit ill say watever to who ever !! Come get sum !! BEAST
Jellyroe

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Mar 29, 2013
Aint nobody got any moons or Impax in this one horse town lol
who

Beckley, WV

#13 Apr 13, 2013
i KNOW A GARY BRANHAM. IS HE AROUND 37 AND FROM MI?
DOES HIS PARENTS LIVE IN WEST VIRGINIA NOW?
curious

Beckley, WV

#14 Apr 14, 2013
That is the one. I guess his parents still live in WV. Heard he moved back to MI. He hurt a lot of people here in WV. Seen him lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paul turner 57 min A1cTB 3
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 1 hr LetsFightThis 106
question 3 hr mousse 1
Freemasons (Jul '10) 3 hr Reptilian Shapesh... 31
Kaley Cuoco's DECENT haircut 4 hr Lucid 9
my cat has eaten a patinos birds 4 hr L1C4 extra letter 4
6 year old is abused by a teacher at brook... 4 hr mother37 10
Highview Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Highview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Highview News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Highview