Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30023 Sep 18, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News said Romney would win in a Landslide.
Sorry you are so stupid.
Just because you name call and continuse to blame something on a network that may or may not have been said by a commentator doesn't make it so. Sorry, that liberal tactic won't work here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
really

Mckee, KY

#30028 Sep 18, 2013
things will never change unless you make them change

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hahaha

Hyden, KY

#30029 Sep 18, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A farmer walks into a lawyer's office and says, "I'd like to get one of them thar day-vorces"
"Yes sir, I believe I can help you," replied the lawyer. "Do you have any grounds?"
"Oh, I shore do!", exclaimed the farmer, "Got me 'bout a hunnert 'n forty acres, out back a the house thar."
"No, no sir, I mean do you have a case?" asked the lawyer.
"No sir," replied the farmer, "I drive one of them John Deere's"
"You don't understand, sir," said the lawyer, "You need something like a grudge."
"Oh!!" said the farmer, "I got me one of them! That's whut I park muh Deere in!"
The lawyer, a bit frustrated, by now, responded, "Sir, you've got to have a reason to divorce your wife. Does she beat you up or anything?"
"No sur", replied the farmer, "I purt near get outta bed afore her ever mornin."
Finally the exasperated lawyer shouted, "WHY do you want a divorce?"
"Oh! Well," replied the farmer, "She says we jes' can't communicate, no more!!"
cool cool cool Big Steve ,keep it up you make my day.thanks my friend.have good day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

United States

#30031 Sep 19, 2013
Slim D wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing that MSM runs cover for this inept boob of a president. They buy into and peddle his strange vision of the world. Remember, the Ft. Hood massacre was deemed 'workplace violence' by the don't - trust - whitey top cop!
To claim that Holder and Obama don't have an agenda would get you an insanity defense in criminal court.
Finally, past CIA & DOD chiefs, Gates and Panetta, called out their former boss yesterday, regarding his Syria debacle.'Bout time - and Panetta's a big-time lefty!
Guess the apology tour wasn't as effective as this naive president thought.
I don't what the over/under line is on years needed to recover from Obama's disastrous attempt at running a nation, but it has to be more than 10.
What a mess.
So you think there were WMD's in Iraq?

When did Bush get bin Laden?

What happened on 911?

Who did TARP?

Who crashed the Economy in 2008?

Lmfao

You Doofus.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

United States

#30032 Sep 19, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
CNN Can't Remember the Last Shooting at 'U.S. Military Facility'
Fort Hood 2009?
CNN
Clinton News Network?
Communist News Network?
Corrupt News Network?
Clinton's Corrupt Communist News Network!!!
Do you remember 911?

Lmfao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#30034 Sep 19, 2013
An out-of-towner drove his car into a ditch in a desolated area. Luckily, a local farmer came to help with his big strong horse named Buddy.

He hitched Buddy up to the car and yelled, "Pull, Nellie, pull!" Buddy didn't move.

Then the farmer hollered, "Pull, Buster, pull!" Buddy didn't respond.

Once more the farmer commanded, "Pull, Coco, pull!" Nothing.

Then the farmer nonchalantly said, "Pull, Buddy, pull!" And the horse easily dragged the car out of the ditch.

The motorist was most appreciative and very curious. He asked the farmer why he called his horse by the wrong name three times.

The farmer said, "Oh, Buddy is blind and if he thought he was the only one pulling, he wouldn't even try!"

Houston, TX

#30035 Sep 19, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>cool cool cool Big Steve ,keep it up you make my day.thanks my friend.have good day.
Thank you, my friend, that's why I do it. It makes my day, knowing that I could give someone a laugh, or otherwise brighten their day. There is so much crap, going on with these threads, and I used to try to argue with them, but they exist only to do what they do, so I decided that I would just post jokes, and the occasional remark, like this one, and try to do a little good. Once again, thank you so much, for your kind remarks, and I sincerely hope that you have a wonderful day, my friend. God bless!!!
thanks

Hyden, KY

#30036 Sep 19, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, my friend, that's why I do it. It makes my day, knowing that I could give someone a laugh, or otherwise brighten their day. There is so much crap, going on with these threads, and I used to try to argue with them, but they exist only to do what they do, so I decided that I would just post jokes, and the occasional remark, like this one, and try to do a little good. Once again, thank you so much, for your kind remarks, and I sincerely hope that you have a wonderful day, my friend. God bless!!!
from one comedian to another have great day.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#30040 Sep 20, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Turd Burglar,
We all really missed you Mitt Romney Insights....It is a Bummer that Topix now has a "No-Psycho Policy".....This leaves you outta here....Bye!
Go to the light!
Ohhh did your little Rawmoney get stomped like McCain?s

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hollerrat

London, KY

#30041 Sep 20, 2013
isn't it sad America doesn't have a president at the present time we have a blamer-in-chief crybaby

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#30042 Sep 20, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhh did your little Rawmoney get stomped like McCain?s
Sheeple,

As a Follower of the Herd, you would not understand that most people do not have "Their Guy".....It is a Demokrat Plantation sorta thang you have going there.

(By the way 310 Million Americans did not vote for you Beloved Herd Leader, Barry Soetoro. Gawd the truth is awful isn't it?)

Bahayahahahahhhh

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Houston, TX

#30045 Sep 20, 2013
thanks wrote:
<quoted text>from one comedian to another have great day.
And you do the same, my good friend, and God bless you!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Houston, TX

#30047 Sep 20, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>cool cool cool Big Steve ,keep it up you make my day.thanks my friend.have good day.
You, too, my friend, and God bless you!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Awful Tooth

Seattle, WA

#30048 Sep 20, 2013
Got your room reserved, senile stinkie ??

Use protection, WE wouldn't want your genetics to spread & so far it hasn't.... LMAOROFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lins

Chicago, IL

#30053 Sep 23, 2013
a client wants to invest $9 million into any good venture in your country,
email lindanegredo@yahoo.com if you are interested

Houston, TX

#30054 Sep 23, 2013
A kindergarten teacher handed out a coloring page to her class. On it was a picture of a duck holding an umbrella. The teacher told her class to color the duck in yellow, and the umbrella green, however Bobby, the class rebel, colored the duck in a bright fire truck red.

After seeing this, the teacher asked him: "Bobby, how many times have you see a red duck?"

Young Bobby replied with "Oh, about the same number of times I've seen a duck holding a damned umbrella!"
lol

Hazard, KY

#30056 Sep 23, 2013
wish i could have been there for that lol
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#30057 Sep 24, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheeple,
As a Follower of the Herd, you would not understand that most people do not have "Their Guy".....It is a Demokrat Plantation sorta thang you have going there.
(By the way 310 Million Americans did not vote for you Beloved Herd Leader, Barry Soetoro. Gawd the truth is awful isn't it?)
Bahayahahahahhhh
330 Electoral Votes you stupid SOB.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jjj

Lockport, KY

#30058 Sep 24, 2013
All foolish
Truth

Russell Springs, KY

#30061 Sep 24, 2013
Democrats are a coalition of Welfare lifers, Hud-housers, sodomites, baby-killers, feminist and apologists.

If you're someone who thinks you're owed something (you know....my life is so hard, etc.) you vote Democrat. See a HUD housing project, you'll see a hotbed of mindless Democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC yum! center 25 min Sports analyst 17
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 27 min Sports analyst 3
Group masturbation? (Feb '12) 1 hr sounds fun 20
Ashley Sheehan = Cheating, Lying 2 hr Suburban Hero 2
New Shepherdsville Walmart hiring 300 people 8 hr kayla 1
Jason Lee 8 hr Noone 14
Haley Brown & Thomas Fleener 10 hr Hello 2
Highview Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web