523 shady glen circle

Since: Mar 13

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2013
How much dope can 1 house sell???
just wondering

Louisville, KY

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Depends on how long it takes the neighbors to take their neighborhood back by calling police. Don't give me the snitch BS. Drugs breed crime, lower property values and most of all don't need to be around where children play. Make the call!

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 29, 2013
just wondering wrote:
Depends on how long it takes the neighbors to take their neighborhood back by calling police. Don't give me the snitch BS. Drugs breed crime, lower property values and most of all don't need to be around where children play. Make the call!
I have told a few but the common answer is "we have to see it". Plus it is a section 8 house and not easy for landlord to do anything... Our neighborhood has gone to waste the past few years with renters and a substandard hoa.
Anonynmous

Mount Washington, KY

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Yes, that subdivision is changing, rapidly. However, the HOA was and is a joke. It did nothing for the residents, and obviously instead of an HOA we now need a neighborhood watch program!!
just sayin

Newport, KY

#5 Apr 18, 2013
Well it has the name Shady in it ...lol
PaTroll

Louisville, KY

#6 Jul 3, 2013
If whoever started this thread would check and advise on the right address that would be great. There is no 523. Thanks.

Mount Washington, KY

#7 Jul 5, 2013
PaTroll wrote:
If whoever started this thread would check and advise on the right address that would be great. There is no 523. Thanks.
the mailbox had 523, but actual was 525. Thanks to the concerned landlord that problem has gone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
valley 10/18/16 24 min Joe Dirte 6
Smokey oak walks in those woods 1 hr rylermyler 3
Your venerable wants to know who is Mandy MaraMAN? 1 hr rylermyler 3
There is a thief in Mt.Washington stealing Chri... 2 hr Karma 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch 2 hr Common sense 1,906
A real Shepherdsville "Tis Was The Night before... 3 hr Troll Guy 3
Dawn Gee 4 hr Racist 6

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance