Ashley sharp and jackie meisenhelder

Ashley sharp and jackie meisenhelder

Posted in the Highview Forum

Katie

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Need to know about these young ladies. My daughter has been with the both of them a lot lately and I've been told to "be careful" letting my daughter hangout with them..Just a concerned parent, thats all.
Shannon

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Katie wrote:
Need to know about these young ladies. My daughter has been with the both of them a lot lately and I've been told to "be careful" letting my daughter hangout with them..Just a concerned parent, thats all.
Don't know either of them but if u have been told to be "careful" then that should be all u need to not let your daughter hang out with them..
ashleys mom

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Feb 1, 2013
dear katie just so you know not that it is any of your business asking questions about my child in a public forum i tell you about my daughter ashley was a straight a student all thru school although she did get messed up in the drug epidemic that swooped thru this town like a tornado she has since paid for her mistakes and is over a year sober and doing all she can to help young people from making the same mistakes she did ashley and jackie have been best friends since they were in sixth grade they are both fine young women who are trying to start their adult lifes in a good place they have always supported and loved each other i think of jackie as my own but no one is perfect so please katie please dont expect these two to be they are wonderful girls.
Moe

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2013
ashleys mom wrote:
she did get messed up in the drug epidemic
So yeah, she should watch out. Also, it wasn't a "drug epidemic" it was people who wanted to use drugs, found drugs, got high, and screwed themselves up. Your daughter is 100% to blame.

Oh, and next time don't type a run-on sentence you look like a rube.

Since: Jan 13

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2013
of course ashley is 100% to blame all addicts have to blame themselves because they did make the decision themselves. but ashley is in recovery and has over a year sober. she is not a bad person and would never put her friends in bad situations or do bad things with them. unless you personaly no ashley which i doubt you do then i dont think you have the right to say that katie shouldnt let her child hangout with ashley.
IAMsupermom

Louisville, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Katie wrote:
I'm a concerned parent wanting to know why you would contribute to this awful website. My daughter introduced me to this a few weeks ago when she too had found her name. I was in shock, I ... as a concerned parent... wanted to know what awful website would allow such things to be posted on the internet about MY daughter. After reading through a few of the pages I now understand why cyber bulling is such a problem in this generation. So many suicides have already happened. Every year my daughter has been in school, she has lost one of her classmates to suicide. Forums like this.. this whole website.. well now I could see why. No one knows what the meaning of privacy means anymore. When I was growing up, you didn't want everyone know what you were doing ALL the time. Privacy used to be something that was cherished. But now, our children are consumed by it. They feed off the drama. You as a "concerned parent" should try it the old fashioned way and try talking to your daughter and getting to know her and her friends, rather than being a contribute to such an atrocious website. Since everyone here has such strong opinions, I'd thought I'd give you my two cents.
coe

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2013
IAMsupermom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a concerned parent wanting to know why you would contribute to this awful website. My daughter introduced me to this a few weeks ago when she too had found her name. I was in shock, I ... as a concerned parent... wanted to know what awful website would allow such things to be posted on the internet about MY daughter. After reading through a few of the pages I now understand why cyber bulling is such a problem in this generation. So many suicides have already happened. Every year my daughter has been in school, she has lost one of her classmates to suicide. Forums like this.. this whole website.. well now I could see why. No one knows what the meaning of privacy means anymore. When I was growing up, you didn't want everyone know what you were doing ALL the time. Privacy used to be something that was cherished. But now, our children are consumed by it. They feed off the drama. You as a "concerned parent" should try it the old fashioned way and try talking to your daughter and getting to know her and her friends, rather than being a contribute to such an atrocious website. Since everyone here has such strong opinions, I'd thought I'd give you my two cents.
No the problem is parents like you who let their kids get online without paying attention to what they do. You let them get Facebook accounts and you buy them iPhones just so you don't have to be a parent. And then, after you find out your kids name is all over the internet you freak out. It's on you if you don't watch what your kids do, there, supermom. Ignorance is no excuse for good parenting.
Vic Mackey

Taylorsville, KY

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Fact, Ashley and her brother broke into peoples houses stole peoples property, and sold them to do drugs.
yupp

United States

#9 Feb 23, 2013
I know for a fact she's not a year sober
She just made a phone call about a week or 2 ago for drugs. I also had her laptop a few months ago because she wanted dope so gave the laptop up til she came up with the money
spar

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 25, 2013
Vic Mackey wrote:
Fact, Ashley and her brother broke into peoples houses stole peoples property, and sold them to do drugs.
Who is her brother?
cuz

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2014
Ashley's mom is rite an all these people that can not keep someone's name out of there mouth jus have nothing better to do an think less of them selves than the people they a running there mouth about get a f king life an you all are a piece of sh1t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica olis (Dec '11) 1 hr OCSfinest 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Patrick Bateman 610
How would you like to stay at home with your kids? 2 hr suckthis 8
Amanda Hensley 2 hr suckthis 2
Jail Bird 2 hr suckthis 2
The bullitt county crusty woman 2 hr suckthis 4
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr Sharlene45 9,017
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages