First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Disappointed

Mooresville, NC

#1 Jan 4, 2013
I went there today and ordered 4 sandwiches, 2 drinks, and a bag of chips. All four sandwiches were wrong, and I didn't get any chips. When asked about the chips, an older lady said charge then again for them. I remained polite and did not mention the chips again, before I left, the older lady said, "come back and see us, we love taking your money." I try to buy local, but after this, I don't see myself going back anytime soon.
duke

Bellevue, WA

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Disappointed wrote:
I went there today and ordered 4 sandwiches, 2 drinks, and a bag of chips. All four sandwiches were wrong, and I didn't get any chips. When asked about the chips, an older lady said charge then again for them. I remained polite and did not mention the chips again, before I left, the older lady said, "come back and see us, we love taking your money." I try to buy local, but after this, I don't see myself going back anytime soon.
what did the older lady look like? was she older like 60s older or 40s? she have long hair or short? was she a loud mouth type? glasses? just curious is all.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Went there today for the first time and had a great experience. I will be going back no doubt.
Just saying

El Monte, CA

#5 Jan 6, 2013
I liked the food and service better when they were at the barnyard, and it was cheaper.
Shadow

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Just saying wrote:
I liked the food and service better when they were at the barnyard, and it was cheaper.
So, have they moved from the Barnyard location? Where is it located now?
Just saying

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2013
On preston between the salt river bridge and the bullitt county jail on the right.
Just saying

United States

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Its kinda like going thru a lunch line at school too....
duke

Bellevue, WA

#9 Jan 7, 2013
phil wrote:
Yep, like Linda's pants, the service there has gone to sh!t.
Im willing to bet 10 to 1 odds youve never met Linda before, have you? Maybe if you did, you wouldnt be so quick to judge her like tht. Or, then again, like everyone else on here, you are just an ignorant, overly opinionated sheep-ville hick. BAAA!!!!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 8, 2013
duke wrote:
<quoted text> Im willing to bet 10 to 1 odds youve never met Linda before, have you? Maybe if you did, you wouldnt be so quick to judge her like tht. Or, then again, like everyone else on here, you are just an ignorant, overly opinionated sheep-ville hick. BAAA!!!!
Yeah,,,I'm one of those ignorant,overly opinionated,sheep-ville hicks myself.Also,I've never met Miss Tinnell.I do know that she deserves a better respect than the public beating she's received over the last few months,,,and her restaurant deserves every chance at success.And I know it ain't a whole lot of help,but the morons here that spout never-ending lunacy for no other reason than they can,,,are never even remotely noticed or the least bit swayed by the intelligent few that lurk around on the forum.Either way,,,good morning duke.
duke

Bellevue, WA

#12 Jan 8, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,,,I'm one of those ignorant,overly opinionated,sheep-ville hicks myself.Also,I've never met Miss Tinnell.I do know that she deserves a better respect than the public beating she's received over the last few months,,,and her restaurant deserves every chance at success.And I know it ain't a whole lot of help,but the morons here that spout never-ending lunacy for no other reason than they can,,,are never even remotely noticed or the least bit swayed by the intelligent few that lurk around on the forum.Either way,,,good morning duke.
Good morning Spartan, you seem like a person with a good head on your shoulders.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#13 Jan 8, 2013
duke wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Spartan, you seem like a person with a good head on your shoulders.
Appreciate that duke,but it's just a front.If I told everybody what a dum-dum I really am,,,then they'd know.Much appreciate your compliment though.Don't get them very often so I value them when I do.Really,I want to be a good guy,I want to be cool guy,and I want to be a smart guy.Here lately though,I've been forced to evaluate whether the measure of a man,can ever grow beyond what it measured in his youth.If the majority rules,,,then indeed it can not.However,when someone comes along and adds what you have to the equation,,,then I see that it depends on how you do the math.What I mean is,,,"thanks".
none

Shepherdsville, KY

#14 Jan 10, 2013
She has everyone looking down at the other 6 Linda Tinnell's.A pillar of the community,She shouldn't have put herself in the postion she was in.She should have called a cab to take her home
Depends Undergarments

Louisville, KY

#15 Jan 10, 2013
I've got your back Linda!
Holly Cecil

Normal, IL

#16 Jan 10, 2013
duke wrote:
<quoted text> Im willing to bet 10 to 1 odds youve never met Linda before, have you? Maybe if you did, you wouldnt be so quick to judge her like tht. Or, then again, like everyone else on here, you are just an ignorant, overly opinionated sheep-ville hick. BAAA!!!!
I heard it straight from officer tuckers that she crapped in her pants because she was so drunk when she was arrested for dui. if you don't like it take it up with her linda!
Depends Undergarments

Louisville, KY

#17 Jan 10, 2013
Holly Cecil wrote:
<quoted text>I heard it straight from officer tuckers that she crapped in her pants because she was so drunk when she was arrested for dui. if you don't like it take it up with her linda!
I should've been there to cover her butt!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 10, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Appreciate that duke,but it's just a front.If I told everybody what a dum-dum I really am,,,then they'd know.Much appreciate your compliment though.Don't get them very often so I value them when I do.Really,I want to be a good guy,I want to be cool guy,and I want to be a smart guy.Here lately though,I've been forced to evaluate whether the measure of a man,can ever grow beyond what it measured in his youth.If the majority rules,,,then indeed it can not.However,when someone comes along and adds what you have to the equation,,,then I see that it depends on how you do the math.What I mean is,,,"thanks".
Spartan, i'm not sure what your past was, I've heard bits and pieces of what you've posted and I see a man that is trying to rise above that, so keep your head up and don't let anyone make you feel less than what you want to be!
forum watcher

Louisville, KY

#19 Jan 10, 2013
none wrote:
She has everyone looking down at the other 6 Linda Tinnell's.A pillar of the community,She shouldn't have put herself in the postion she was in.She should have called a cab to take her home
Duuuh, drunk people are not in the habit of doing the right thing...... it must be the alcohol, but it does appear one of her friends would of stopped her from leaving drunk, anyway thats water under the bridge....she paid the price.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#20 Jan 12, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Spartan, i'm not sure what your past was, I've heard bits and pieces of what you've posted and I see a man that is trying to rise above that, so keep your head up and don't let anyone make you feel less than what you want to be!
Past was mostly eventful and exciting kiddo.Just a little more trouble than some folks can get comfortable with.
Exactly

Louisville, KY

#21 Jan 13, 2013
Ate there twice, love it, service was great both times... Prices are a little higher than they wer me at barnyard but I still love the food... Definitely a returning customer here :)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#22 Jan 13, 2013
Went there Friday,got carry out ,food was good,love the fried corn bread, the prices was a little steep,but will go back again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will You Be Voting Republican? 24 min Grimes works for ... 41
Wellington Jukebox (Jul '12) 52 min Musikologist 11
Time for change in Mount Washington 58 min DUMB 8
50-year-old man accused of impregnating 13-year... 1 hr Wayne 1
Michael Day 2 hr Rip 6
Dr Phil and Stalkers 2 hr Thank you 3
is Ali a muslim? (Jan '14) 4 hr Any t 13
Highview Dating
Find my Match

Highview Jobs

Highview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Highview News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Highview

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]