Best Middle School

Since: Jan 13

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2013
I will be moving to Shepherdsville soon and could use some advice on which middle school is the best and safest for my daughter. I hear drugs are rampant here. I teach her well but would like to keep her from the kids with bad parents much as I can anyway

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2013
My nieces loved zoneton middle
Parent

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Jan 27, 2013
NOT bullitt lick!!! None of the bullitt county schools are great... You can check out the test scores online. My husband and I have decided on private school for our girls. If you do go public, bernheim middle would be my choice.

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Yeah I agree about bullitt lick its one of the worst schools around I went there n hated it
Oh_my

Shepherdsville, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2013
MrWhipple wrote:
I will be moving to Shepherdsville soon and could use some advice on which middle school is the best and safest for my daughter. I hear drugs are rampant here. I teach her well but would like to keep her from the kids with bad parents much as I can anyway
To be honest, I love my sons school, he goes to freedom elementary, but Mount Washington schools are the best in Bullitt County.

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jan 28, 2013
I have heard freedom is a good school but my daughter is in middle school. I've heard about Portland Christian school but being a single father if a costly daughter, not sure of I can afford it at the moment. Thanks for the advice. Still confused with minimal time to decide.
Dad

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Jan 28, 2013
East Side Middle

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Portland has tuition assistance and scholarship programs. Just call up there and they will direct you to the person in charge.
Ickabod Crane

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Portland has tuition assistance and scholarship programs. Just call up there and they will direct you to the person in charge.
Were you in my cemetery yesterday?
Joe

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Your best off to make your kids go private, bullitt county schools suck, oh & plus their full of mold !
Schools1234

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Best choice is Bernheim or Eastside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Zija XM+ Review - Does It Really Work? (Jun '12) 2 hr Smoochnoise 42
Austin wiedewitsch 3 hr Joey 1
Wallace 4 hr The ONE and only 1
Travis S 4 hr Klod 22
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing 6 hr doa 16
jim brown auto sales louisville ky 7 hr kelley bowles 2
Time to man up 8 hr Sees all 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages