hungryman

Bardstown, KY

#1 Mar 18, 2013
any reviews?who owns this place?
Scarecrow

Covington, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Usually I'm an ass but this really is a good place to eat. I like their breakfast. And I know for a fact it's all bullshit what people said bout this woman is a lie!
hungryman

Bardstown, KY

#3 Mar 18, 2013
whos linda then
?I use to love the Kitchen ,had heard bad stuff about that place but I never had a problem and liked the food
Scarecrow

Covington, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2013
hungryman wrote:
whos linda then
?I use to love the Kitchen ,had heard bad stuff about that place but I never had a problem and liked the food
there all haters they don't want to see anything mom and pop to make it. Mom and Pop is the way to sometimes making a better business sense & relationship for a town. Not saying chain stores or businesses are bad cause some are very good.
Harold Co mbs

Radcliff, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2013
hungryman wrote:
any reviews?who owns this place?
I heard that the lady has a tendency to crap her britches when she's drunk.
Harold Combs

Covington, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Harold Co mbs wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that the lady has a tendency to crap her britches when she's drunk.
I don't know this woman & I've never ate at this place. Just another hater wanting to start a Internet frenzy. I do hope the woman diner does good and it prospers for her. Hey you going to use my name to hurt people. That's pretty suck ass of a loser ploy to hurt this woman.
hungryman

Bardstown, KY

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Ill still give it a try,place was packed friday afternoon.must be somehting good going on there
Harold Combs

Covington, KY

#8 Mar 19, 2013
hungryman wrote:
Ill still give it a try,place was packed friday afternoon.must be somehting good going on there
I will too and I have heard that they serve good food.
Harold Combs

Radcliff, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2013
Harold Combs wrote:
<quoted text> I will too and I have heard that they serve good food.
I just hope the lady doesn't crap her pants before making my food.
Tim

Bradfordsville, KY

#10 Mar 19, 2013
It is owned by Albert and Linda Tinnell. My very good friend Dinna works there and I know a lot of the other employees. The food is really good and prices are more than fair. It's one of the cleanest places you'll find. I highly recommend checking it out if you haven't!
Scarecrow

Covington, KY

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Harold Combs wrote:
<quoted text>I just hope the lady doesn't crap her pants before making my food.
Nasty quit posting this trash save all that shit for seven counties!
Harold Combs

Covington, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2013
hungryman wrote:
I tried the diner to day it is great! Good food , good prices,and the service is great! Linda's cafe I hope it sticks around for a while. Pretty good location too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? 46 min Titileane 58
Dawn Gee 50 min Mike 5
Trump for President, He will win. watch 2 hr Protesters CAN WORK 1,896
Millie Coots Smith Haney 3 hr MAGA 1
You know what they say, once you go BLACK... (Jun '10) 3 hr poop skins 230
Da night afo' Chrizzmus (A welfare Christmas poem) (Nov '13) 3 hr horndogisinthemood 29
A Spartan family Christmas poem (Dec '14) 3 hr rylermyler 29

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages