Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Perfessor. Haven't seen you in awhile. How are you?
Hi, Pepper. Not doing too bad, I guess. Like everyone else, battling allergies right now. Y'all have a good'n.

Since: Sep 12

La Grange, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

they R Gone wrote:
<quoted text> Yes the BIG topix Boss banned the whole lot, because of the threats Mouse was making and the lies about his death and the plea for contributions made by Left Brain Thinker , Then there was the attempt by Left brain to have RBJ return after he was banned by topix.
The circus is now over and the tent is coming down.
Yes I know. LBT's final comment was a doozie....a real classic meant to be saved for posterity was it not?

I guess he got the "proof" he was asking for.
they R Gone wrote:
<quoted text>Cat house mouse was never dead so you got made a fool of by your friend.
Yes, I know that as well.

You really should know who you says such silly things to before you say them.*wink*
its now all over

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know. LBT's final comment was a doozie....a real classic meant to be saved for posterity was it not?
<quoted text>
You really should know who you says such silly things to before you say them.*wink*
sorry you weren't one of the fools here it was Figaroo and Sandy who bought hook line and sinker into the faked death BS that left brain was putting out.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

they R Gone wrote:
<quoted text> Yes the BIG topix Boss banned the whole lot, because of the threats Mouse was making and the lies about his death and the plea for contributions made by Left Brain Thinker , Then there was the attempt by Left brain to have RBJ return after he was banned by topix.
The circus is now over and the tent is coming down.
Cat house mouse was never dead so you got made a fool of by your friend.
Show a link please to where someone asked for money.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

its now all over wrote:
<quoted text> sorry you weren't one of the fools here it was Figaroo and Sandy who bought hook line and sinker into the faked death BS that left brain was putting out.
Why does it matter to you so much?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How would you know if someone here was deceased or not? You act like you know everything and there is no way in the world you could know that unless you live at his house or know him personally.
I don't even know for sure. All I know is that he hadn't posted for a month and then his profile was pulled and that could have been done by a loved one for all I know.
What did LBT say?
Oh No

Fisherville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know if someone here was deceased or not? You act like you know everything and there is no way in the world you could know that unless you live at his house or know him personally.
I don't even know for sure. All I know is that he hadn't posted for a month and then his profile was pulled and that could have been done by a loved one for all I know.
What did LBT say?
You are truly an idiot. He was posting with his socks the entire time. It looks like he didn't think much of you since he allowed you to buy into his little scam.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Good choice posting gray! I would to if I were going to say something that stupid.
What a bunch of drama queen Ningalings! Haha!
LB only said they made a donation the a worthy cause. You are seeming smoke and mirrors where there are none. Get a life.
Oh No

Fisherville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Figarooo wrote:
Good choice posting gray! I would to if I were going to say something that stupid.
What a bunch of drama queen Ningalings! Haha!
LB only said they made a donation the a worthy cause. You are seeming smoke and mirrors where there are none. Get a life.
You skipped the second page where he asked for proof and got it before you hit the cry baby button didn't you?
Minnie Mouse Pitino

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Now that he's knocked me up, I may have to marry Ricky P.

La Grange, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
What did LBT say?

It's not an act. You have no idea what I know and it's nunya business how I know it but it's obvious I know alot more than you do on most every subject.

I'm sorry that someone you called friend played you for a fool. That was not very nice of him to have done.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an act. You have no idea what I know and it's nunya business how I know it but it's obvious I know alot more than you do on most every subject.
I'm sorry that someone you called friend played you for a fool. That was not very nice of him to have done.
Yes it is a act and not a very good one either! You are the only fool here DA. Don't quit your night job!

La Grange, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is a act and not a very good one either! You are the only fool here DA. Don't quit your night job!
You should continue your break and take up yoga or something as well....relax.

You are always so angry. It's not good for you. It will give you wrinkles, gray hair and the cortisol is known to cause weight gain, especially in older women.

It's not my fault your supposed friend played you for a fool. You didn't make it very difficult for him now did ya.*wink*

Other that that....great to see ya (((Figgy)))

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Wow, I thought this thread was long gone....guess not.

Hello Everyone..:)

“Chillaxin”

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Knock.....knock
Is anyone home?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Maverick 808 wrote:
Knock.....knock
Is anyone home?
Just you and me.

Now what?:P

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Wow, I thought this thread was long gone....guess not.
Hello Everyone..:)
Hey cowgirl. This thread needs to stay dead,as there was a lot of bad stuff said on here,no need no need to revive it.

“Chillaxin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just you and me.
Now what?:P
Good morning miss.
I am selling amway products.
How are you this fine morning?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
You should continue your break and take up yoga or something as well....relax.
You are always so angry. It's not good for you. It will give you wrinkles, gray hair and the cortisol is known to cause weight gain, especially in older women.
It's not my fault your supposed friend played you for a fool. You didn't make it very difficult for him now did ya.*wink*
Other that that....great to see ya (((Figgy)))
I should listen to you about the anger thing! You are the voice of experience! Hahaha! I don't want to end up like you, that's for sure! Thanks for warning me!
Other then that.....you need to get a grip....seriously!

“Chillaxin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

*open case*
I have a wide variety of products.
*drop golf ball*
Ooops....
*waddle*
Uh-oh.....
*roll*
*roll*
Darn it!
*lose balance*
*plop*
Help!.......I've fallen and can't get back up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,401 - 12,420 of12,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Highview Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Highview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance