of 2
Next Last

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Jul 15, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
I like to have Spartan poop on my face.
This idiot hasn't quite figured out that it's easy to discern between a registered and unregistered name. Keep trying.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#25 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
This idiot hasn't quite figured out that it's easy to discern between a registered and unregistered name. Keep trying.
Come on now.Everybody knows that you're the only moron in nine counties that has this strong agenda against Linda Tinnell.You're also the only moron on the forum who has this problem,,,but has neither the intelligence,the class,the integrity,the backbone,nor the vocabulary to address your grief without sounding cheap,uneducated,,,and trashy.
In short,,,everybody knows that's you.
If I can ask though,,,what's with the "Houston" address.You get a new cell phone to play on???

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#26 Jul 15, 2013
Are you a genuine retard or do you just play one on topix? What I said about Linda Tinnel was true and had nothing to do with her food or restaurant. Yet, every post that comes up about Linda, you're sweatin' me on. You have problems, fella. Get 'em fixed. I read the post in which you stated you were trying to get a crazy check. I'd say that shouldn't be hard.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#27 Jul 15, 2013
Are you a genuine retard or do you just play one on topix? What I said about Linda Tinnel was true and had nothing to do with her food or restaurant. Yet, every post that comes up about Linda, you're sweatin' me on. You have problems, fella. Get 'em fixed. I read the post in which you stated you were trying to get a crazy check. I'd say that shouldn't be hard.
Actually,,,I'm just a little punchy.That aside,,,everybody knows that you're the dum-dum behind attempting to sabotage the success of Linda's restaurant kiddo.And just curious,,,which of the two of us do you suppose would be voted most likely to embark on an endeavor of such low class and bad taste? You??? Or me???
Honestly,,,I believe that even those who despise me would likely credit me with being a bit more creative than this trashy campaign that you've launched.
As a matter of fact,defamation and slander may apply in this case as well.So,,,since you hurt my feelings again,I did grant you amnesty on your previous felonies,,,and I understand clearly the definition of a "Commonwealth" state,,,I may be coming after you in court to make you answer for all the emotional distress and anxiety that your foul analogies have left me feeling for diners everywhere.
Anyway,,,whatcha think???
donotunderstand

Mount Washington, KY

#28 Jul 15, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually,,,I'm just a little punchy.That aside,,,everybody knows that you're the dum-dum behind attempting to sabotage the success of Linda's restaurant kiddo.And just curious,,,which of the two of us do you suppose would be voted most likely to embark on an endeavor of such low class and bad taste? You??? Or me???
Honestly,,,I believe that even those who despise me would likely credit me with being a bit more creative than this trashy campaign that you've launched.
As a matter of fact,defamation and slander may apply in this case as well.So,,,since you hurt my feelings again,I did grant you amnesty on your previous felonies,,,and I understand clearly the definition of a "Commonwealth" state,,,I may be coming after you in court to make you answer for all the emotional distress and anxiety that your foul analogies have left me feeling for diners everywhere.
your chicken.....

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#29 Jul 16, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually,,,I'm just a little punchy.That aside,,,everybody knows that you're the dum-dum behind attempting to sabotage the success of Linda's restaurant kiddo.And just curious,,,which of the two of us do you suppose would be voted most likely to embark on an endeavor of such low class and bad taste? You??? Or me???
Why would I care about Linda's restaurant? I criticized her for drinking and driving and crapping herself! LOL I couldn't care less about her restaurant.

Felonies, huh? You really are a borderline retard! I've never committed a felony. Perhaps, you were just having a little self-reflection and became confused?

I'm not scared of you, little Markie. As I've said before, do whatcha need to do! Given your post here, in black and white, YOU should be fearful of repercussions. Then again, no one takes this site that seriously--except for you when you get all butt-hurt when someone calls out your stupidity!
Poop in my own pants

Louisville, KY

#30 Jul 16, 2013
Play nicely children, remember I can still drop my subscription.
Linda

Mount Washington, KY

#32 Jul 17, 2013
This thread is like my pants on a drunken night: full of crap.
luvvns

Shepherdsville, KY

#34 Jul 19, 2013
this and the other thread cracks me up....since when is being drunk an excuse to poop your pants?
Your Hand

Louisville, KY

#35 Jul 23, 2013
I am wearing a diaper right now.
snickers

Shepherdsville, KY

#36 Jul 23, 2013
Is it the food that causes this pooping???
Spartan

Lockport, KY

#37 Jul 24, 2013
No the food is the poop. I heard it got crappy reviews,
senior

Mount Washington, KY

#38 Jul 24, 2013
Spartan wrote:
No the food is the poop. I heard it got crappy reviews,
you can't even make a good spartan.....you just show how unlearned you are....
Hollypoopinherhe els

Shepherdsville, KY

#39 Jul 24, 2013
I love this place. Especially their doo doo butter.
HollyIsHellOnHee ls

Houston, TX

#40 Jul 25, 2013
I was the stunt double in "2 girls 1 cup".
Really

Elizabethtown, KY

#41 Apr 15, 2014
The place is great. There is only 1 judge. You can't say you have never had an embarrassing moment. Accidents happen and nobody's perfect. The workers are friendly. The bar is great too. That's right, there a bar in the back.
Linda

Louisville, KY

#42 Apr 15, 2014
Really wrote:
The place is great. There is only 1 judge. You can't say you have never had an embarrassing moment. Accidents happen and nobody's perfect. The workers are friendly. The bar is great too. That's right, there a bar in the back.
I nearly crapped my pants when I read this review.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attorney jennifer barbagallo (Aug '12) 16 min unblock me biotch 17
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 33 min Kentucky 4,751
General Election Shepherdsville city council 51 min Taxes 7
Bruce Dehut 1 hr Karma 1
Mercedes Anderson (Oct '10) 2 hr jeff wise 63
the round table (Aug '11) 2 hr the real imitator 10,202
sami helm bout to get a beat down 2 hr sad 29
•••
•••
•••