linda's cafe restaurant

Posted in the Highview Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nastyfood

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 6, 2013
dropped in today for lunch and man it was nasty everything was old and dried out ........the pies were nasty seting on top of the counter and it was a terrible mistake stopping in there for lunch sorry i spent 21bucks there but you live and learn i hope by posting this others will not be disapointed like me and my wife was
worm

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Great place and great food . I eat there everday
spartan

Louisville, KY

#3 Jul 7, 2013
nastyfood wrote:
dropped in today for lunch and man it was nasty everything was old and dried out ........the pies were nasty seting on top of the counter and it was a terrible mistake stopping in there for lunch sorry i spent 21bucks there but you live and learn i hope by posting this others will not be disapointed like me and my wife was
Well partner,,,if you believe in survival of the fittest,then it truly just don't stand to reason that a person who has twenty-one expendable dollars to blow on lunch in these tough economical times,,,would be the kind of person who wouldn't capitalize the opening of his or her post,and then misspell "setting",and then fail to capitalize "I" twice in a row,and then misspell "disappointed" like he or she just didn't know any better.Honestly,,,I just don't believe it.
However,,,I can tell you my speculations about this post,,,if you're interested.
Anyway,,,whatcha think???
Lisa

Lockport, KY

#4 Jul 7, 2013
I went in there to get the 'Poop in my Pants' special from Linda!
Poop in your own pants

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 10, 2013
Dang let it go dudes.
Tidbit

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Bunch of freaks needagetalifeforealloooozers
thanx

Louisville, KY

#7 Jul 10, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Well partner,,,if you believe in survival of the fittest,then it truly just don't stand to reason that a person who has twenty-one expendable dollars to blow on lunch in these tough economical times,,,would be the kind of person who wouldn't capitalize the opening of his or her post,and then misspell "setting",and then fail to capitalize "I" twice in a row,and then misspell "disappointed" like he or she just didn't know any better.Honestly,,,I just don't believe it.
However,,,I can tell you my speculations about this post,,,if you're interested.
well mr.helper thanx so much for you school'n ......maybe you can go to linda's and get the alphabet soup and play with that for a while so i hope you go and get a meal because you'll fit in i'm sure because you seem to have no taste.....or 20 bucks
James

Lockport, KY

#8 Jul 11, 2013
You can get a half off deal there. When you poop in your pants like Linda, take them half off!

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 12, 2013
thanx wrote:
<quoted text>
well mr.helper thanx so much for you school'n ......maybe you can go to linda's and get the alphabet soup and play with that for a while so i hope you go and get a meal because you'll fit in i'm sure because you seem to have no taste.....or 20 bucks
Bravo!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 12, 2013
thanx wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mention it.
crazy babe

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Well partner,,,if you believe in survival of the fittest,then it truly just don't stand to reason that a person who has twenty-one expendable dollars to blow on lunch in these tough economical times,,,would be the kind of person who wouldn't capitalize the opening of his or her post,and then misspell "setting",and then fail to capitalize "I" twice in a row,and then misspell "disappointed" like he or she just didn't know any better.Honestly,,,I just don't believe it.
I don't like their food either you dumb ass. And some off the smartest, richest men in the history of time didn't know how to do math, spell, read, etc... and people don't use 3 ,,, or 3 ??? And so on. What do you think school teacher? And I normally spend $20 on myself at lunch 2-3 times out of the week. Sounds like you better get yourself a better job other than Topix. Maybe you can be a school teacher at an all boy school or a food crydick...haaaaaaaa you loved how I spelt that didn't you?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#12 Jul 13, 2013
crazy babe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like their food either you dumb ass. And some off the smartest, richest men in the history of time didn't know how to do math, spell, read, etc... and people don't use 3 ,,, or 3 ??? And so on. What do you think school teacher? And I normally spend $20 on myself at lunch 2-3 times out of the week. Sounds like you better get yourself a better job other than Topix. Maybe you can be a school teacher at an all boy school or a food crydick...haaaaaaaa you loved how I spelt that didn't you?
You do realize that "Spartan" is a high school drop out, right? The school system may hire him....but only to clean their toilets.
well duh

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Jul 13, 2013
You do realize you ar a stalker correkt.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#14 Jul 13, 2013
well duh wrote:
You do realize you ar a stalker correkt.
Said the poster who has made 100 posts today about other people.....
spartan

Louisville, KY

#15 Jul 13, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that "Spartan" is a high school drop out, right? The school system may hire him....but only to clean their toilets.
Come on girl,,,there ain't anybody out there who hasn't heard what a loser I am the last five-hundred times you posted it.In short,,,why not ease up a little bit?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#16 Jul 13, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Come on girl,,,there ain't anybody out there who hasn't heard what a loser I am the last five-hundred times you posted it.In short,,,why not ease up a little bit?
Because YOU never let up. You want ME to, but you don't. Par for the course.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#17 Jul 13, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Because YOU never let up. You want ME to, but you don't. Par for the course.
Tell you what,,,I'll leave the next move to you.
fix me

Wichita, KS

#18 Jul 13, 2013
can't we get back to lindas poopy pants
Poop in your own pants

Louisville, KY

#21 Jul 15, 2013
I am dropping my subscription to Topix if you don't find something else to talk about. Idiots
HollyIsHellOnHee ls

Houston, TX

#22 Jul 15, 2013
I like to have Spartan poop on my face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaley Cuoco's DECENT haircut 47 min decent person 4
WHAS Chelsea R 1 hr dld 4
KFC yum! center 2 hr REDRAGE 42
Loserville Cardinals are about to be DESTROYED 2 hr texmex 14
Bullet county is trash 3 hr ForumCommando 10
Racist Bullitt County ! (Nov '13) 4 hr atvvic 75
brittany and crystal jeffries (Mar '10) 6 hr ron 3
Highview Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web