stealing full blooded dogs in shepherdsville

Posted in the Highview Forum

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2013
need help

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 22, 2013
we need help. someone is doing for blooded animals from Shepherdsville. my puppy Odin who is a Saint Bernard got stolen. on Friday February 15th of 2013. then a ladies boxer got stolen 2 months ago. there are posters popping up everywhere around town that they're full blooded animals have been stolen. I am begging for anybody who has information to please tell me. all I want is my Saint Bernard back. I have for children that love and miss their dog. most Saint Bernard dogs have a white face Odin has a black strip between his eyes down his nose. please if you know anything please write and let me know. thank you very much. ( whoever is taking these dogs are the most heartless individuals that I know coming in peoples yards in still in their dogs) please help me.

Since: May 11

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Feb 22, 2013
That's really awful. I hope you manage to get him back somehow.
jaded

Louisville, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2013
I'm so sorry that is horrible!

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 23, 2013
I have a boxer that was stolen thur. mornin in the lot next to kidding korral day care. In my search for Rocky I found out that there is a dog fighting ring on My. Elmira road.
callauthorities

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 23, 2013
baldy by nature wrote:
I have a boxer that was stolen thur. mornin in the lot next to kidding korral day care. In my search for Rocky I found out that there is a dog fighting ring on My. Elmira road.
if this is true about the dogs fighting, first this is cruel and should not be tolerated and if I had the info I guess I would just have to be the big S word and make that call.
Pet owner

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Feb 23, 2013
baldy by nature wrote:
. Please call the Police, and call judge Rebecca Ward. Sorry for your loss, I hope you find your canine family member.
Country girl

Louisville, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Cats are also being taken. I seen your post at feeder supply while I was hanging up one for my sons cat Loki who is a grey Tabby. While looking for Loki I noticed that 5 dogs and 3 tabby cats have all been lost/stolen from the beech grove area. May God have mercy on the person who is taking the animals bc I will not be if I find out my 2 year old sons cat has been stolen. People need to wake up and stop stealing from children. I hope you find your puppy for your children and yourself. Good luck I will also be keeping an eye out for him.
Eric

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2013
baldy by nature wrote:
is that dog black & white if it is I've seen it at hickory acres trailer park if its not your dog I hope you find yours.
bad news

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> is that dog black & white if it is I've seen it at hickory acres trailer park if its not your dog I hope you find yours.
I hope all of y'all find your animals. I live on mt. Elmira I really don't think that anyones fighting dogs here. I can't be certain but know that its mainly bull dogs that suffer that cruelty. Which gives my dogs bad name.
Hepburn

Bardstown, KY

#10 Apr 3, 2013
Microchip your pets! That is the only way to get back a stolen pet.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Apr 3, 2013
Hepburn wrote:
Microchip your pets! That is the only way to get back a stolen pet.
Not exactly.I actually have a plan in place if I ever spot my little Beagle/Jack Russell female in anyone's yard.If the people who have her don't have kids and don't have a good explanation for me,,,then they will soon own me,,,but will have seen the last of my little puppy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 14 min Yep 53
Mt. Washington home is 'Nightmare on Helm' (Oct '13) 25 min fire it up 7
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 27 min well 1,338
NC woman upset after finding Nazi symbol drawn ... 31 min mark 2
Word Association (May '09) 37 min Doug77 569
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 38 min Doug77 1,552
Homicide detectives investigating shooting near... 1 hr Fischer 2
•••
•••
Highview Dating