Does Anyone no anything about her?
lennyfromthedepo t

Mount Washington, KY

#2 Oct 22, 2011
yes
curious

Sextons Creek, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2011
i herd she lost her kids and she works at some kind of strip club. and she on pills real bad .those kids deserve better
getalife

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 26, 2012
why you wanna kno
hmmm

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Dec 26, 2012
curious wrote:
i herd she lost her kids and she works at some kind of strip club. and she on pills real bad .those kids deserve better
Really a strip club? Wow wonder which one it is cuz that bitch is nasty
Saywhattt

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 27, 2012
She is a Nast dirty pill head wh**e. he children deserve so much better. Maybe that's what happenes when you have kinds at what age 14?
yea right

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 28, 2012
atleast all of kids have the same daddy
wow

El Monte, CA

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Get a life y'all make me sick
katie riggs

Louisville, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2013
I GOTTA FANCLUB AND I CALL THEM HATERS!! BYTCH I'VE BEEN CLEAN FOR A YEAR SO UPDATE YOUR IMFO SKANK AND MY KIDS ARE DOING GREAT SO MENTION THEM AGAIN AND AND ME AND MY HONKEYS BET YU , YU WONT SAY IT TO ARE FACE!! CAUSE CRACKERS CRUMBLE HONKEYS RUMBLE.
roflmmfaoau

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Jan 10, 2013
What a dumba ssh! lol I don't even know this girl, but just from her post above, I'd say she needs na meetings, and deff parenting classes. Who the hell talks like that? You and your "honkeys"? lmao And last I heard a cracker was a white person, aren't you white?
Righttt?

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2013
roflmmfaoau wrote:
What a dumba ssh! lol I don't even know this girl, but just from her post above, I'd say she needs na meetings, and deff parenting classes. Who the hell talks like that? You and your "honkeys"? lmao And last I heard a cracker was a white person, aren't you white?
Don't you know, Shepherdsville and Hillviw are the hood. Lol. Stupid people. I've heard from Chris' mothers mouth and his sister that she never has those kids and still does pills. I know you can't believe everything you hear but once a pill head, always a pill head. You never know..
chelsea Renee Logan

Shepherdsville, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Katie Dont Listin To Jealous Skeezes Keep Up The Good Work boo

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 11, 2013
Ok for the love of god! People why must you get on here and run your mouth about people? I mean who cares if she does this or that, she is the one doing it. And if she is then she will pay in the end. As for the boys go Im sure they are taken care of. I mean let the girl live her life
ggg

Bellevue, WA

#16 Jan 20, 2013
Saywhattt wrote:
She is a Nast dirty pill head wh**e. he children deserve so much better. Maybe that's what happenes when you have kinds at what age 14?
you a lie game over
Solus

Shepherdsville, KY

#17 Jan 20, 2013
i know for a fact your nasty a$$ hasn't been clean for a year so keep lying lmao your a dirty nasty meth head who will do any one or anything for drugs your a piece of shit mother why don't you do those kids a favor and stay out of there lives they deserve better then u and that's not living life what shes doing it wasting life OD your self and rid the world of you trashy a$$
Solus

Shepherdsville, KY

#18 Jan 20, 2013
HONKEYS aren't nothing but meth heads claiming there proud to be white but all you are is tweaked out wiggers get a life a job and take care of your kids and stop spreading your legs for drugs you trashy hoe
you HONKEYS make white people look foolish
ladyt

United States

#19 Jan 21, 2013
Solus wrote:
i know for a fact your nasty a$$ hasn't been clean for a year so keep lying lmao your a dirty nasty meth head who will do any one or anything for drugs your a piece of shit mother why don't you do those kids a favor and stay out of there lives they deserve better then u and that's not living life what shes doing it wasting life OD your self and rid the world of you trashy a$$
That's thepot calling the kettle black ain't it tabby. Have you ever heard of karma. You should never wish death on anyone. You and your entire family arn't any better. Maybe you should stop spreading your legs so you can get more government assistance, quit letting your mother take care of your kids.
ggg

Bellevue, WA

#20 Jan 21, 2013
game over

Location hidden

#21 Jan 21, 2013
ladyt wrote:
<quoted text>That's thepot calling the kettle black ain't it tabby. Have you ever heard of karma. You should never wish death on anyone. You and your entire family arn't any better. Maybe you should stop spreading your legs so you can get more government assistance, quit letting your mother take care of your kids.
I was thinking the same thing. Nobody is prefect. And if that is indeed tabby lord knows she has no room to talk bout being a good mother! Has 3kids by how many different guys? And her mother and Jessie have the kids more then she does.

Location hidden

#22 Jan 21, 2013
Solus wrote:
So wishing death upon someone is right? I think not. And whether or not this is tabby or her mother y'all really need to watch what you say. Just as the other person said karma. And karma will kick a$$. It's wasn't long ago Chris was in jail how is that any better then Katie? Oh I know cuz it's Chris. Y'all are all two face. And really need to grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
welfairdale 17 min dogeatdog 1
my cat has eaten a patinos birds 1 hr Really ToO 5
Murder Suspect Claims Self-Defense (Jun '07) 2 hr Tonie DirtyRed Mason 6
Loserville Cardinals are about to be DESTROYED 2 hr Cats Fan 16
The Unstable Mind 2 hr Tires 2
Paul Pinson 4 hr debbie c 3
paul turner 8 hr A1cTB 3
Highview Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web