First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Customer

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Does anyone else think it is nasty to put a bakery in the same location that used to be a dog grooming and then a pawn shop. Many times I took my dog there to be bathed and clipped and we won't even talk about some of the other things they did. There is no way I could ever eat food prepared in that back room . In my opinion that was a poor location choice. In my opinion I don't think this business will last long.
jAY

Louisville, KY

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Way to go, lets all give negative reviews on places that we have never set a foot in. BTW the place had to go through extensive checks before they could even be open. Take your shit talkin somewhere else
Iknow

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Customer wrote:
Does anyone else think it is nasty to put a bakery in the same location that used to be a dog grooming and then a pawn shop. Many times I took my dog there to be bathed and clipped and we won't even talk about some of the other things they did. There is no way I could ever eat food prepared in that back room . In my opinion that was a poor location choice. In my opinion I don't think this business will last long.
where are yo talking about ?
Customer

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Mar 25, 2013
jAY wrote:
Way to go, lets all give negative reviews on places that we have never set a foot in. BTW the place had to go through extensive checks before they could even be open. Take your shit talkin somewhere else
. Wow what an angry response! Does the truth hurt? I do think it was a poor location choice, and if they had to go thru extensive checks then it must have been very dirty. Your response confirmeds my thoughts.
Oh_my 😗

Shepherdsville, KY

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Customer wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow what an angry response! Does the truth hurt? I do think it was a poor location choice, and if they had to go thru extensive checks then it must have been very dirty. Your response confirmeds my thoughts.
If you don't like, it don't go there. Simple as that.
jAY

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Customer wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow what an angry response! Does the truth hurt? I do think it was a poor location choice, and if they had to go thru extensive checks then it must have been very dirty. Your response confirmeds my thoughts.
Oh lol, I haven't ever been there, I know what they had to go through to open a bakery though, I opened a deli three years ago in Louisville so I'm fully aware.

I hate seeing people bash someone else's business without ever gong there. If you have some first hand reviews then great, but you don't. Get over yourself you hateful person you
Agree

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Mar 25, 2013
I agree with the original post, I also do not believe it is a good choice of location. And before anyone jumps on my post I have been to the new location and I did not like the way it felt knowing what had been there previously. And no, I will not go back, nor would I eat their lunch specials. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I'm sure there are many more people who feel the same way.
shocked

Hillsboro, OH

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Well i hope none of you haters have ever rented an apartment, stayed in a motel or rented anything. People do nasty things everywhere to everything possible. So what if it was another business before. If it went through city inspections give it a try before you knock it down.WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO BEING KIND AND HONEST??? Don't knock it till you try it. Then judge!
shocked

Hillsboro, OH

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Customer wrote:
All new businesses go through inspections!!! State law!!!
The jerk

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Mar 25, 2013
Maybe it's sitting down trying to enjoy lunch but impossible to block out things you have seen go on right where your plate sits. Ehhh
JustMe

United States

#11 Mar 25, 2013
They had to go thru an inspection in order to open. I can accept that. Maybe you should look more closely at other restaurants in Shepherdsville.I have witnessed some inspections at some of them, roaches, maggots, slippery slimey floors. I would rather eat at the Cakery. When it was a pawn shop it was clean. Didn't look or smell like a dog grooming buisness had ever been there. I haven't eaten at the Cakery yet but I plan to and I will post again to let you know how it is.
curious

Duluth, GA

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Customer wrote:
Where is it located? Shepherdsville?
Dee

Louisville, KY

#13 Mar 28, 2013
The lady that runs the cakery takes pride in her store and in the products she serves. She has the best pastries and Im glad she opened in Shepherdsville...i have missed being able to place orders. Try the cakery u wont be disappointed.
I Think

Shepherdsville, KY

#14 Mar 29, 2013
Pride or not, it is NOT a good location for a bakery, when you now bake the cupcakes in the same room the dog grooming place excised dogs anal glands. I thInk that is nasty! Now someone dispute THAT truth!
The Jerk

Shepherdsville, KY

#15 Mar 29, 2013
The jerk wrote:
Maybe it's sitting down trying to enjoy lunch but impossible to block out things you have seen go on right where your plate sits. Ehhh
This is the real Jerk the C Ickes ucker that posted my name is full of shit & didn't use a Capitol J in Jerk! I've bought cakes from this bakery and they were very good !! No issues here........ Now go F UCK OFF imposter you can never be me! Nasty is a brown nosed s hit licking semen eater!!!!!!!

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 29, 2013
You all really think the whole place wasn't sanitized first? What? You think the cake lady just flopped her flour down on top of a dogs' gonads or stored the sugar next to the horse tranquilizers? Be sensible. Don't try to beat a small business down before they even have a chance. Besides, didn't this place used to be called "All about Cakes" before it was moved to the new location? If it's the same, you canNOT beat the cakes or the prices.
Misty

Louisville, KY

#17 Apr 4, 2013
I have been there multiple times to eat and order cakes. Their store is very clean and has great products. If you have a problem with the location - that is your choice - let others make their own choices too. I made mine - I will support them!
curious

Duluth, GA

#18 Apr 4, 2013
Misty wrote:
I have been there multiple times to eat and order cakes. Their store is very clean and has great products. If you have a problem with the location - that is your choice - let others make their own choices too. I made mine - I will support them!
Where is it!!?? I have asked before and no one gave a direct answer.. I want to try them out
The Jerk

Louisville, KY

#19 Apr 5, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is it!!?? I have asked before and no one gave a direct answer.. I want to try them out
on 44e on left hand side just guessing I think it's about 2-3 miles before you get to salt river elec.
curious

Duluth, GA

#20 Apr 5, 2013
The Jerk wrote:
<quoted text>on 44e on left hand side just guessing I think it's about 2-3 miles before you get to salt river elec.
Thank you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Dunford 17 min Freedom 5
Lookin for a cougar 2 hr Captain Kangaroo 1
Former Health Care Nurse Turns Drug Dealer 7 hr Fed Up 2
The new AOL welcome screen, yuck (Jan '07) 8 hr greenmmgten 502
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 8 hr honeymylove 8,077
Ryan Fisher 8 hr Bubba 2
hooters coming to Shepherdsville! 9 hr spartan 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages