No way! We are cultured!

lol

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#63 May 17, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey gf, was thinking how often you and I use to post and fight on this forum.. wow, the good ole days..lol
Question,,,can I freeze Jalepeno peppers whole.?. got some at the grocery, I make a great dip but I don't make it often. I know you freeze alot of your garden.
Yeah,it was bad back than,and its get old. Yes you can.Rinse them off,cut them in half and take out the seeds,and put them in a freezer bag. I froze all kinds of hot peppers from last year and still have some left over. Hubby bought a ghost pepper plant this year....we won't be planting the pepper plants till memorial day weekend.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

#64 May 17, 2013
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,it was bad back than,and its get old. Yes you can.Rinse them off,cut them in half and take out the seeds,and put them in a freezer bag. I froze all kinds of hot peppers from last year and still have some left over. Hubby bought a ghost pepper plant this year....we won't be planting the pepper plants till memorial day weekend.
Yeah but we had some fun also. With Topix you take the good with the bad.

Thanks, wasn't sure if I should cut them or not because the heat is in the seeds.

Ghost pepper plant, that sounds interesting.. is it hot?
lol

Louisville, KY

#65 May 17, 2013
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> Hubby bought a ghost pepper plant this year....we won't be planting the pepper plants till memorial day weekend.
Yo mean your imaginary hubby? Btw, nice avatar pic of your face on your profile...
lol

Louisville, KY

#66 May 17, 2013
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> Hubby bought a ghost pepper plant this year....we won't be planting the pepper plants till memorial day weekend.
Kinda funny how your imaginary husband is planting "ghost" peppers, lol. Coincidence? Lmao...

“Hi”

There

#67 May 17, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, wasn't sure if I should cut them or not because the heat is in the seeds.
VERY hot,one of the hottest in the world.Hubby also uses a vacuum sealer for some items like beets,okra,and squash.Theres heat in the skin too,as ive rubbed my eyes and they would burn.I make a lot of salsa and go through habaneros,jalapenos,pablanos,a nd tabasco peppers.

“Hi”

There

#68 May 17, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You held your own with some of those back than,but i am glad its quieter here now.Yeah,just like off of here,there are good and bad people everywhere,and you just have to know what to avoid.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

USA

#70 May 17, 2013
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>You held your own with some of those back than,but i am glad its quieter here now.Yeah,just like off of here,there are good and bad people everywhere,and you just have to know what to avoid.
True, I can't believe how quiet this Forum got after we all left.

I can hear a pin drop in here....hear that?? lol
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#72 May 17, 2013
it's u. it's clear. ur trash, ur white trash, ur a psychopath who cannot empathize w/ anybody else, who dont look like urself, and u know it.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

USA

#75 May 21, 2013
couchburner wrote:
it's u. it's clear. ur trash, ur white trash, ur a psychopath who cannot empathize w/ anybody else, who dont look like urself, and u know it.
Again who are you talking too??? Do you not know how to tag a name.?

“Hi”

There

#76 May 21, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Again who are you talking too??? Do you not know how to tag a name.?
I'm tagging you,Lol. Good morning Girl. Don't forget to donate to the Red Cross for the tornado victims....

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

USA

#77 May 21, 2013
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm tagging you,Lol. Good morning Girl. Don't forget to donate to the Red Cross for the tornado victims....
I'm glad you know how it's done.

I did this morning, so sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to those ppl and that community..:(

Morning Sandy..

“Hi”

There

#78 May 21, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you know how it's done.
I did this morning, so sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to those ppl and that community..:(
Morning Sandy..
Good morning to you my friend. Watching some of the video is heartbreaking, but they will rebuild.That area just seems to be bad for tornadoes for some reason. I've been in an area that was decimated by a hurricane, and it makes you really fear Mother natures wrath.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

USA

#79 May 21, 2013
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning to you my friend. Watching some of the video is heartbreaking, but they will rebuild.That area just seems to be bad for tornadoes for some reason. I've been in an area that was decimated by a hurricane, and it makes you really fear Mother natures wrath.
I know, Mother Nature can be a mean and heartless b*tch sometimes.

“Hi”

There

#80 May 21, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, Mother Nature can be a mean and heartless b*tch sometimes.
Yes it can,and it seems to be more often.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

USA

#81 May 21, 2013
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes it can,and it seems to be more often.
True..

I accidently gave Couch a prop..

Trust me I didn't mean too!!:)

“Hi”

There

#82 May 21, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
True..
I accidently gave Couch a prop..
Trust me I didn't mean too!!:)
LOL,now thats funny.He uses couchburner,cause some bozos always burn couches whenever we win the NCAA championship,lol.
Goat

United States

#83 May 21, 2013
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL,now thats funny.He uses couchburner,cause some bozos always burn couches whenever we win the NCAA championship,lol.
Well don't worry then because Loserville won't win another one for 25 years.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

USA

#84 May 21, 2013
Loservile??

You big meanie!!:)

“Hi”

There

#85 May 21, 2013
Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Well don't worry then because Loserville won't win another one for 25 years.
Ya never now....and right now its winnerville,not loserville ;).

“Hi”

There

#86 May 21, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Loservile??
You big meanie!!:)
LOL,he says that and we're the 2013 NCAA champs :D.Hes probably a UK guy whos a sore loser,lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
strippers from 30 years ago 5 hr old school 1
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) 6 hr lisa dawn 54
Does anyone know a guy named Tony Wise? 7 hr JoeSchmo 2
We DEMAND Justice For Breezy!!!! (May '14) 7 hr sparro 42
Misc is a fun place to work. 9 hr Angel 2
Trixie's Club Question (Jan '13) 9 hr Anonymous 33
Destiny Traxler 9 hr just saying 7

Flood Warning for Jefferson County was issued at March 05 at 11:13PM EST

Highview Dating
Find my Match