Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

most of the cops were latino that ignored the calls. What do you make of this?

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Revelations wrote:
most of the cops were latino that ignored the calls. What do you make of this?
*Sigh*.....post the newsstory,or else we dont know what your talking about.

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/02...

I read one report that stated they blew off 911 calls in order to go shopping and make out with girlfriends. SMH
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

thanx for the back up anon666, sandy, have you not paid attention? I cannot copy and paste, im not on a cpu, laptop or smartphone....I am on a cheap 120 dollar buy one get one free phone I purchased three years ago...i haft to rely on scarecrow, anon666, pig benis and wake up to post my links.

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Revelations wrote:
thanx for the back up anon666, sandy, have you not paid attention? I cannot copy and paste, im not on a cpu, laptop or smartphone....I am on a cheap 120 dollar buy one get one free phone I purchased three years ago...i haft to rely on scarecrow, anon666, pig benis and wake up to post my links.
oh ok.....

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

anonymous666 wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/he adlines/2013/02/miami-dade-cop s-fired-for-allegedly-ignoring -dispatch-calls/
I read one report that stated they blew off 911 calls in order to go shopping and make out with girlfriends. SMH
Wow......that is messed up.Those are/were the kind of cops that give the good ones a bad name.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow......that is messed up.Those are/were the kind of cops that give the good ones a bad name.
Wat good cops? Where? Never once in my life, had I had a cop follow'n me on the road, and I was like, "Thank god he's protect'n and serv'n me!"

The cops just go around LOOKing for trouble. That's what they do! They get off to it! They love violence! They can't wait to get themselves "some action".

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
<quoted text> Wat good cops? Where? Never once in my life, had I had a cop follow'n me on the road, and I was like, "Thank god he's protect'n and serv'n me!"
The cops just go around LOOKing for trouble. That's what they do! They get off to it! They love violence! They can't wait to get themselves "some action".
Lay off the sauce Johnny. Criminals love violence.......dude what are you smoking?
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text> Lay off the sauce Johnny. Criminals love violence.......dude what are you smoking?
Not a g.d.'d thang, u old beotch. The Police are the most violent insane thugs out here, and yall in cohoots! The Police need uncle toms to defend them, and all their crimes!

Why do u laugh at that 71 year old Asian woman who got shot up, b/c of LAPD's manhunt? Why is her pain so funny to u? I bet u dont answer. I bet u just like "LOL", and ur a dismissive, abusive ahole.

VIOLENCE is wrong, and that makes it worse for those who start it, since self-defense, is intelligence. But yall like the ole wild west, "Shoot first, ask questions" later type of style... call that 71 year old Asian in California, and tell her, how much u could give a fk less about her!
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text> Lay off the sauce Johnny. Criminals love violence.......dude what are you smoking?
its time to wake up sandy, things are not like they used to be.

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a g.d.'d thang, u old beotch. The Police are the most violent insane thugs out here, and yall in cohoots! The Police need uncle toms to defend them, and all their crimes!
Why do u laugh at that 71 year old Asian woman who got shot up, b/c of LAPD's manhunt? Why is her pain so funny to u? I bet u dont answer. I bet u just like "LOL", and ur a dismissive, abusive ahlole.
VIOLENCE is wrong, and that makes it worse for those who start it, since self-defense, is intelligence. But yall like the ole wild west, "Shoot first, ask questions" later type of style... call that 71 year old Asian in California, and tell her, how much u could give a fk less about her!
Old Bytch...? How classy ;-).

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do u laugh at that 71 year old Asian woman who got shot up, b/c of LAPD's manhunt? Why is her pain so funny to u? I bet u dont answer. I bet u just like "LOL", and ur a dismissive, abusive ahole.
Trying to have an adult conversation with you is fruitless. If our home gets broken into,or I see a crime committed I will call the police. Good day :-).
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Do you really think a cop is gonna magically appear when someone breaks into your home? If its an armed robber you will be dead in the 5-10 minutes its gonna take for them to get there.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I will NEVER call the police, for any reason. They only hurt me. They never help me. Why would I call the police? What reasons would there b? Maybe for insurance, they need to fill out the paperwork... but the incident is over by the time they get there... Pizza gets to our houses b4 the police do. They don't protect. I remember be'n naive, and think' the police were good. I had a laptop stolen, and my car radio was stolen. Did they look? Did they even make the attempt? Of course not! They're not here to get the bad guys! They're here to Oppress and Molest. That's their job. They are the State's Oppressors. They r the King's Men. And they think they're above the law.

A functioning society, a functioning civilized society, has such a thing as Rule of Law, where nobody is above the law... but cops, they speed, they abuse, they molest, they rape, they drugheads, they violence... they the most violent gang on our streets. They are more likely to attack you, than some random citizen will. And they do it proudly, as if, that's all they do, all day long... since it is!

I saw this video where the military man called the police, since he was attacked and arrested, and immediately, hothead cop comes on scene, and then the military man was on the ground, hav'n his face, and dignity, be'n pushed into ...

Did u see that Wolf Pack'n video? Young man, just walk'n, had his face pressed into the drain. Why do yall support that shyt?

Cops in Gallatin Co, just started bump'n into dude's chest, and said, "Wat u gonna do? If u hit me, you'll get 5 years in prison. What u gonna do?"

Wat r u supposed to do, in that situation? I bet u wont answer this... I bet u ignore all my points, just to keep tell'n me how great they r. U want to be dismissive of my points, and pretend like violence against me is okay... heck, u Americans been justifying violence against me my whole life. Wat's up w/ u folks think'n I should b dead? WTF did I ever do to u?
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

The military man also had to wait 45 minutes b4 they got there... they aren't protect'n us. They protect Goldman Sachs, and Fifth Third, and other Big Banks. That's what's important in America. The people? Nah... we dont even care about ourselves... u see how crazy folks got about the Healthcare law? They say NO to our Health, but YES, to warfare and a 1984 Big Brother militarized police state.

Later on, when the TV was interviewing him, they had him gett'n beat up on tape, and he was cry'n... in tears. His worldview was shattered. He was a good guy, but it was the cop who committed the crime, assaulted a person, a victim no less, who was already assaulted from before. This cop attacked the victim! Marilyn Manson was asked what he would have said to the boys at Columbine, if he had hte chance to say something, and he said, "I wouldn't have said anything to them. I would have listened, and that's what nobody did." That's what you're doing now. U want to trivialize the victims of police brutality... why? Does a punch hurt any worse if it's a battering husband, or a cop? Does a molestation not count, if it's done by a man wearing a blue uniform, and carries a gun? How does that work? And you're more offended by cuss words, than u r by injustice. It's time to wake up, and start car'n about justice. Right is right, and wrong and wrong... cuss words dont hurt like rape does. When u gonna get mad about the rape? Do u even care for other folks?
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

sandy63 wrote:
Nice allegations... this is classy? No... I was right, but instead of hav'n a conversation, u just wanted to push me aside... that's abusive... OKAY! I get it now! U support police violence b/c u hit ur children! U did, didn't u! U think ur the cop, in ur house, don't u! It's ur orders, or else, violence will occur! I dont even care anymore. It makes more sense to me when u psychos stand against me. Be against me. It's all you've ever been.

When cuss words make you as mad as war, violence against innocent girls and old Asian newspaper delivery women, poverty, famine, child abuse, racism should, then I'll care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highview Discussions

Search the Highview Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Free School Lunches 6 min spartan 20
2 men arrested after robbery at Circle K on Por... 1 hr Phoenix97 6
who is brittany scott (Feb '13) 1 hr stephanie 61
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) 1 hr john 48
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Tired of the bs 26,192
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr uhk 1,018
Tarot Readings! 3 hr bob Dillon 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Highview Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Highview People Search