why do u say that?
mel

Newport, KY

#4 Feb 6, 2013
She knows. Ask her.
PASSROUNDDATHO

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Feb 20, 2013
She is a addict who pretends to be a good mom but she never has her daughter. She just keeps sleeping her way up the dope chain. Heroin meth u name it. She's always up at walmart stealing wtf. Get some class and take care of that lil girl! B4 long shell be grown and you wont be able to use that flabby a$$ to your advantage honey!
wondering

Dayton, OH

#7 Mar 25, 2013
How has she been in crime times 3I times for selling and manufacturing and still walks free? Id like to know where she gets all the lives from like a cat.... dig? Somethings up.
The Jerk

Covington, KY

#8 Mar 25, 2013
wondering wrote:
How has she been in crime times 3I times for selling and manufacturing and still walks free? Id like to know where she gets all the lives from like a cat.... dig? Somethings up.
she could probably suck a Mack truck through a fire hose! She is blowing a few in the system I'd say. Damn wish I was a judge!
LACY ELLIOTT

Evansville, IN

#9 Jun 16, 2013
I LOVE ALL YOU HATERS, AND THERE IS NO PROLLY TOO IT , I CAN SUCK A MAC TRUCK THRUU A FIRE HOSE , JUST ASK ALL 4 OF MY JUDGES . EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YALL ARE WHORES CAUSE NONE OF YALL ARE BIG ENOUGH TA SAY IT TA MY FACE !! & I GOT FULL CUSTODY OF MY KID , SO KEEP DRINKNIN YALLS HATERAID .
~~~~~~~~~~lOvE mE aLwAyS~~~~~~~~~~
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX LACY ELLIOTT XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
snitches

Newport, KY

#10 Jun 17, 2013
She's signing statements on everybody. I've seen one with my own eye's. And her new boyfriend Jason Bosco got busted and he's on parole!!! And still out running around sending people up.
yusenames

Dayton, OH

#11 Jun 23, 2013
If we posted our names you would fuck our Ladys..men and honey you never have your kid! Custody or not you get in trouble ALOT and never get in trouble... just saying your rank a$$ day will come, and we wont miss your body when you get knocked off for beeing the RAT YOU ARE! TAKE CARE OF THAT LIL GIRL AS MUCH AS YOU TALKED ABOUT TAKING CAREit OF HER YOU MIGHT SAVE HER SOME TROUBLE
justcurious

Fayetteville, NC

#12 Jun 24, 2013
she got a fb?
yup

Dayton, OH

#13 Jun 25, 2013
Yup
jessica farmer

United States

#14 Mar 23, 2014
Lacy bitchh i love u honky! I remember u writing this at my house. Babygirl , keep suckin ur way to the top there all mad cause u have it an they dont. Ur my bitchh n.m.w booboo. Aint none of em bouta post who they are & babygirl is always takin care of so they can keep hatin ... XoXoXoXoXo Jessica The Boss Mu'Fuckin Farmer XoXoXoXoXoXo
Dalmation

Lexington, KY

#15 Mar 23, 2014
Yep, some of her peoples are going down as you are reading this. She rats out her peoples, those peoples amend their charges by becoming rats & ratting out the rats. So all the rats are eating each other up, the law is sitting back laughing at all these thug rats as they eat each other up. The rats are actually doing the law's work & they love it.
oldfriend

United States

#16 Apr 11, 2014
You do have full custody. But you never have her everyone sees the track marks honey.. Someone needs rehab! Everyone who sees you can see she's not with you! She lies so much even she believes them! Pitty for your daughter

Since: Apr 14

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Apr 11, 2014
um yeah, looks like shes incarcerated
MistaDontPlay

Louisville, KY

#19 Oct 1, 2015
that lil chick can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.
belee dat.
Wouldn't mind seein whats up with her
one

United States

#21 Oct 14, 2015
unknown wrote:
What do you know about her?
She's a snitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ford motor hire temps? (Aug '15) 29 min Wildcat5 7
Parkway Village Jukebox (Jul '12) 6 hr Musikologist 17
Ford ktp (Aug '15) 7 hr chucky 5
News Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault 7 hr Groot8544 3
Tiffany S Huff 9 hr wow 14
Alex Phelps is a bag of worms 10 hr rylermyler 1
Smokey Oak talks about Phil Southerland 11 hr rylermyler 1

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance