First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yo mommma

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2012
hes a nasty piece of crap that doesnt take care of his kid .
What

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 1, 2012
TrueDat Tabbie
yo mommma

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2012
this isnt tabbie lololololol
What

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 1, 2012
hmmmm, ya got me, Im stumped then. For real he is a dead beat though. you would think after spending several months in jail the guy would wise up and get his shit together
yo mommma

Louisville, KY

#5 Nov 1, 2012
for sure , tabbie shouldnt let him see cameron anymore , deven doesnt even have him when he's over anyways , his mom does ! devens a drug addict , piece of no good shit , he's boutta go back ta jail and do a year anyways .
LoadedHickory25

Fort Thomas, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2012
You Know Something Though Yal Talk Alot About This Young Man And Yal Really Dont Know Nothing About Him . Deven Does Hell Of Alot More Then Most Of These Dads Out Here . Hes Off Drugs If You Really Want To No Im Really Surprised About Deven He Has'nt Put That Bottle To His Mouth In Along Time And Im So Happy For Him . So People If Yal Are Going To Run It Make Sure You No What Your Talking About And The Great Person He Is And All The Success Him And His Sons Mom (Tabbie)Will Point Cameron Towards And Remember All The Bad Shit Yal Say About Him So When The Day Comes You can Look In His Eyes And Say Your Sorry . Well Yal Have A Nice Night Goodbye :)
What

Louisville, KY

#7 Nov 2, 2012
LoadedHickory
You must be his mom or something. That boy hasn't been sober for more than a 24 hour period at any given time except for when he was locked up. He really doesn't do that much for the kid either, doesn't even have any way to support him. Please don't make him sound like a saint when he is far from
LoadedHickory25

Fort Thomas, KY

#8 Nov 2, 2012
This Aint His Mom Believe Me Lol . Deven Does Alot Of Stupid Shit I can Tell You That But Since Deven's Been Out Of Jail I can Say I've Seen A Change In His Actions . He Got Out Of Jail And Yes He Drank Every Chance He Got But Ever Since Some Stuff Went Down With His Babymamma And He Was Drunk At The Time And Let Me Add Im A Drinker Everytime I Get A Bottle He Dose'nt Leave But He Also Does Not Drink It . You Know It Sucks Not To Have My Boy By Myside To Chill With As Much But One Thang I Do No Is He Loves That Kid To Death And He Takes Very Good Care Of Him He Brings Him To My House With Him Sometimes And You Can Tell He Gets Stressed Out But What Single Dad Do Ya Kno But He Dosent Give Up He Pushes Hiself And I Give Him Respect For That And Deven Gets Money Idk How He Dose But He Dose He Saving Up Rite Now For His Sons Birthday As He Told Me And Tabbie Gets Her Money From Him But They Argue Alot They Just Need To Grow Up And Face The Fact That Cameron Didn't Do Shit So They Need To Stop Playing With His Heart But Im Done With This Comvo I No Deven To Well And He Has My Vote Now You Have A Nice Day Byee.
really
#9 Nov 2, 2012
you all serious? i mean, really, what kind of loser comes here to post crap about other people anonymously? especially if you have a child with him. if you lay with dogs, you are likely a dog. and who in their right mind would post stuff about an innocent kid who cant help what his parents do? thats shameful.
mersaydes

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2012
Yall are insane , shit startin losers that have no life lmaoo.
deven

Fort Thomas, KY

#11 Nov 2, 2012
there all haters to me this shit dont hurt me U no yal can get off my life and worrie bout yals and u aint doin nothing if u aint got a hater so im doing great lol but to all that talk shit bout me bobble bitches bc i love my son and hes still alive so get off me bye hater.
Deven

Fort Thomas, KY

#12 Nov 2, 2012
and also tabbie is a great mom so if u talked shit on her name u must think u no her but u dont. me and tabbie get along good and are sons well taken care of so come out from behind the screen and be A man/women And Talk She To R face not somethin that wont punch u in the mouth lmao

“dont ask”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 11, 2012
yo mommma wrote:
hes a nasty piece of crap that doesnt take care of his kid .
you tell m what boy is going to take care of there kid's if they don't have a job to let u know his mom as the baby to for all of you that like to start shit leave the kid out of it and to let you know tabbie and deven are doing good

“dont ask”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 11, 2012
sorry i put that deven and tabbie are doing there best for young kid's so just let them live there life and leave the baby out of it
cloudnine

Independence, KY

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Wow Tina, ive heard alot of bad stuff about her since the last time we spoke in high school. And she used to seem fine. But now that I know she associates with you... well I and im sure others know this was all true. Fat Dirty Trailer Trash Dope Heads.
Tabbie Johnson

Covington, KY

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Wow This Shit Is Krazii .
Andrea

Evansville, IN

#18 Nov 17, 2012
smh.

“dont ask”

Location hidden

#19 Jan 11, 2013
cloudnine wrote:
Wow Tina, ive heard alot of bad stuff about her since the last time we spoke in high school. And she used to seem fine. But now that I know she associates with you... well I and im sure others know this was all true. Fat Dirty Trailer Trash Dope Heads.
you don't know me so please don't go there
single

United States

#20 Jan 11, 2013
I think deven us sexy and fine as h**l and its fat
hmmm

Independence, KY

#21 Jan 12, 2013
Everyone knows you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 30 min U S A pure 840
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 1 hr Larry 340
Mark Lee 3 hr Salt River 1
Grizzly G teams up with sman 4 hr Grizzly g 1
Local waterfalls 5 hr 480 Freak 2
Salt River safety 13 hr Rainbowgirl 1
Trump better be glad 14 hr Aweful Leaders in... 6

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages