Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

tri wrote:
<quoted text>Hi! Young lady, did you see the cakery thread about a week ago?
Nope. Why?
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Why?
People on that thread were griping about the cakes from the cakery bakery and someone suggested that they buy their cakes from you. How have you been doing?

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

tri wrote:
<quoted text>People on that thread were griping about the cakes from the cakery bakery and someone suggested that they buy their cakes from you. How have you been doing?
Been doin great! Just workn n takn care of the youngn. U?
thecakery

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

of course she saw that thread tri, who else would start that nonsense?
Ms America

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Five-grand is a healthy little reward for being pretty.Congratulations.
Thanks, but you had to have a talent,and also a photo.
mouseunderthetab le

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Hey table.
Hollypoopinherhe els

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

hello mouse
mouseunderthetab le

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Hollypoopinherheels wrote:
hello mouse
Squeak ****** Thanks
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Ms America wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, but you had to have a talent,and also a photo.
What's your talent?
Ms America

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>What's your talent?
I do fair at Country singing ( voice ).
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

hello spartan,how are you doing this morning?i hope fine.as for me the outlook on my situation seems to be brighter today.i only have a few minutes to before i head out the door and begin my busy day.so i want to say thanks for being a friend when i needed one.i dont care what anyone says about you you are a good friend.when you get the chance call me later.if my son answers(he has my phone)just ask for me if im not where he is just tell him to tell me to text or call you and i will from my husbands phone.but anyway thanks again once again you are a real sweetheart.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

hello spartan it seems my computer doesnt want to post any thing well i guess i will talk to you soon
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

hello Spartan it seems my computer doesn't want to post any thing well I guess I will talk to you soon
mouseunderthetab le

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

hello all hope all is well under the round table, i'm waiting for someone to drop a piece of cheese,,,,,,,,
luvvns

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

mouseunderthetable wrote:
hello all hope all is well under the round table, i'm waiting for someone to drop a piece of cheese,,,,,,,,
How about i just cut the cheese...
mouseunderthetab le

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

luvvns wrote:
<quoted text>
How about i just cut the cheese...
O.K. lets have a bite of it/////
this is why

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

good tidings wrote:
Christmas is almost over. Our kids are heading back home. Our precious little three year old granddaughter had a wonderful time. We had much delicious food and we thank the Lord Jesus for all our blessings. My prayer is that every little child had a good Christmas and that none had to suffer hunger or abuse of any kind. I remember as a child not having anything, not even a tree. We didn`t know any difference because t.v.s weren`t around yet and we just knew of some kids getting toys. We didn`t have indoor plumbing and my Dad never owned a car. He always rode to work with a co-worker, but you see he was a drunk and he beat my Mother, sister and me. The only entertainment we ever had was a radio but he would come home drunk ans break it and then would buy us another one in a while. He died when I was twelve and I started working when I was 14, but it was an improvement for us. We got a gas stove and I dug the line myself and got water and a bathroom when I was 15. Our life was so much better and our church brethren were so good to us. My Mother was not a very smart person but she sang church songs most of the time. After that we started having a tree and celebrating Christmas with a few gifts.My Sister and I went together and bought my Mother a big Bible with pictures in it in 1952, I still have it. My Sainted Mother died in 1974 and my sister died four years ago. I am the only remaining child of eleven. Sometimes it makes me wonder why I am still here and I am ready to go but I have so much to be thankful for and I want to help with this little three year old so much that I want to stick around a while longer. Thanks for listening, I feel a little meloncholy tonight.
I don't like drunks and people who beat on other people.
cosign

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

this is why wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like drunks and people who beat on other people.
Thank you for sharing your story. It was both beautiful and sad. I don't like drunks and abusers either.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

cosign wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing your story. It was both beautiful and sad. I don't like drunks and abusers either.
This is so,,,touching.
Holly

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>This is so,,,touching.
Yes, it was touching in a nice way. Not in a hit-you-in-your-teeth kind of way, or the way other posters say you do at the truck stops.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Highview Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Highview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••